Wendla's Selling Thread

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
Wendla

3:06am Apr 29 2012 (last edited on 3:19am Apr 29 2012)

Normal User

Asterias
Hey! I'm Asterias, and I will be helping out my owner, Wendla, find new homes for these wonderful creatu in her rancher and showroom! She can't get people to buy from her rancher, so she wants to promote, and I'm helping her!

Well, this is just an introduction! The next post will have all the details!

Wendla

3:12am Apr 29 2012 (last edited on 3:51am Apr 29 2012)

Normal User

Antoinetta & Kelara

Hey! We are Antoinetta and Kelara, and we are aiding Asterias in helping Wendla sell her creatu and items!

Just to let you know, Bioligics, Hanschen, Kelila, and Fallione are NEVER FOR SALE!

Wendla may consider selling Gwynetha, but you must have a VERY good offer for her!

Seriously, Gwynetha is a special name to Wendla and she has 63 intelligence!

So moving on...

WAIT! Before we forget, any creatu under the Lorien Legacies Names category in Wendla's showroom is NEVER FOR SALE!

Wendla

3:18am Apr 29 2012 (last edited on 3:18am Apr 29 2012)

Normal User

Fallione
Hey, I'm Fallione, and I will show you the details of Wendla's rancher! 

She has TWO RNs and TWO RWNs in her Rancher.

The prices there aren't fixed, she can change them if you are haggling!

All you need to do is make an offer, but as always, the best offer gets the prize!

Wendla

3:41am Apr 29 2012

Normal User

Bioligics
Hey! I'm Bioligics, and I am here to inform you of the items Wendla will be selling.

All items are stocked in the item gallery. If you are looking for something specific, then post here what you would like, and she will rMail you back if telling if you if she has it or not.

Okay, thank you now bye bye.

Wendla

3:50am Apr 29 2012

Normal User

Hanschen & Kelila

So...  payment types...

We know for a fact that Wendla accepts tu and certain creatus, and maybe even certain clothing items.
However beware, if a better offer comes by, our owner will be sure to grab that offer instead of the offer that you make, so be on your toes and keep watching this thread and click the Subscribe button.

Tootles!

Wendla

1:33am May 3 2012

Normal User

Asterias trotted around the small stall carefully, looking out for customers.
"Hmm... there doesn't seem to be many customers here... I wonder how should we promote this?"

Asterias trotted away, leaving Fallione in charge of the stall as he constructed a plan to obtain more customers.

Go to page: 1