Tita's Library

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
Titanium

9:33am Feb 10 2023 (last edited on 3:04pm Mar 8 2023)

Normal User

Want your pets to get smart?
Then you're in the right place!

Welcome to Titanium's Library

• How it works:
1. You loan your pet to me and specify how many intellect points you'd like to gain
  1. 2. I read all the books it takes to get the specified number of intellect points
  2. 3. Then I send the pet back
  3. 4. Alternatively, you just request I read specific books to your creatu

What about the books?

1. I will list all the books I own and their prices (subject to change)
2. Any book that breaks must be replaced
3. Most NPC books will not need to be replaced, only the ones that cost lots (i.e. ancient scroll of spring)
4. All broken books must be replaced with the same book (where possible), and if the same book isn't available for replacement then it must be a book of similar value, preferably one I don't already own
5. When i'm reading books, I will only read up until your credit limit, for example:
If you state you can cover the cost of 200mil for broken books, then I will not read anymore books past the point of broken books costing 200mil, even if i have not read the specified amount of intellect points
6. If a book is in the 'there aren't any for sale' category, then feel free to make an offer on it's value if you want me to read it

If you have any questions then please don't hesitate to post here or rmail me ^_^

Roditore Queen Always
Titanium

9:34am Feb 10 2023 (last edited on 8:35am Mar 8 2023)

Normal User

Price List
Prices are subject to change

For now: pay what you want

Terms & Conditions
You will still have to cover the cost of the books being read (if they break) regardless of how much you pay for the service

Roditore Queen Always
Titanium

9:55am Feb 10 2023 (last edited on 8:37am Mar 8 2023)

Normal User

NPC Books
See Book Bargains for current inventory
Books to be covered if broken - average stocked price is applicable
All NPC books equal 170 intellect if all read

Ancient Scroll of SpringFor the Love of CreatuHaunted Houses of Reiflem

Under 20mil
This section equals 153 intellect if all read

100 reasons why we like Res100k Recipe CardA Klaws Co. CarolA Letter To A New FriendA Note from PaloraAchromatic Iluvu PagesAlbino Iluvu PagesBlack Iluvu PagesBlue Easter Recipe CardBook of ElementsBook Of PiesBreaking the IceCalico Iluvu PagesCharming Valentines PoemChristmas Cracker Joke 1Christmas Cracker Joke 2Christmas Cracker Joke 2Christmas Cracker Joke 2Christmas Cracker Joke 2Christmas Cracker Joke 2Christmas Light Recipe CardChristmas Recipe CardCream Iluvu PagesEaserNO CardEaster 2012 Recipe CardElementary School Valentines CardEnchanted Springs Recipe CardEye Catcher CardFlowers In The ForestFrozen Pink BookGalta Be Kidding Me CardGinger Iluvu PagesGrass Skirt And Lei Recipe CardGreen Christmas Cracker FortuneHalloween Recipe Card 2012Heart of GoldHeart Soars CardHeart Strings CardHearts Aflutter CardHow the Eleodon Stole ResmasHow To Blow Up A BalloonI Luv U CardIlyan and the Star-MaidenLittle Earthshaker: Tales of the HaberisarLove Bug CardLucky RecipesMardi Gras Recipe CardMelted BookMemoir of OtroeMore Fish In Atquati CardMusings of AdaguNatural Iluvu PagesNot Good At Love CardOrange Christmas Cracker FortunePhaedas Journal Volume 1Pie Crust Recipe CardPink Christmas Cracker FortunePink Valentine CardPurple Easter Recipe CardPurple Christmas Cracker FortuneRabbit Easter CardRed Easter Recipe CardRed Valentine CardReiflem Star MapSantas Naughty ListSaving SpringSepia Iluvu PagesSilver Iluvu PagesStill Friends CardSucker For You CardTainted BookTales Of The ForgottenTerrible TrashThank You Crow CardThe Great Easter Bunny CaperThe Guardian Resmas LettersThe Nutcracker and the Chimby KingThe Tale of Ebenezer ShaefuThoughts from LoynaTurquoise Christmas Cracker FortuneTwas The Night BeforeUnknown BookV-Day Sucks CardWaterlogged BookWho You Gunna CallWhy My Sister Sucks by XespaWrong Type CardYellow Easter Recipe CardYou Are Cute Card

Roditore Queen Always
Titanium

10:59am Feb 16 2023 (last edited on 11:17am Mar 9 2023)

Normal User

20m-99m 
This section equals 91 intellect points if all read

16 Excuses to Call InA Guide to FlowersA Guide to the Society ClassA Guide to the Troupe ClassA Hackers StoryAqua Stardust Recipes 2017

100m-199m 
This section equals 31 intellect points if all read

15th Birthday StoriesA Ghostly TaleBlack Valentine CardBook of NourishmentBook of SpringHalf a Heart Recipe CardHunted Regret: Tales of the JahraRed Hot JulipepperScria Star MapShiny Christmas Cracker FortuneThe First EaseroThe Legend of the KiokaUldavian Recipe BookUnveiling the Iluvu

200m-499m 
This section equals 20 intellect points if all read

10 Ways to Drink BloodBeta Tester BookBook of OmniChicken Easter CardChocolate Confection CookbookDeaths BaneHalloween Recipe Card 2010Halloween Recipe Card 2011Haunted Cook BookHow To Be King Like GaiaLiyure TalesSecret Admirer Letter

500m+ 
This section equals 21 intellect points if all read

Fluttering Fairies: Stories of the SarukaThe Depths of Dreams: Stories of the Cyid

Books that aren't currently listed for sale
This section equals 17 intellect points if all read

The Lost AerixWe Come in PeaceRed Christmas Cracker FortuneWhy I am the Better Sister by Xoria

Roditore Queen Always
Titanium

11:00am Feb 16 2023 (last edited on 10:08am Mar 9 2023)

Normal User

Order Queue

My order queue will always be open, but obviously the further down it you are, the longer the process will take
It takes a long time to read books to creatu, so please be patient 
Once you have ordered and sent tu and creatu, you will go on the list below 
The list will be updated and everyone moved up whenever I finish an order

1. Lilith

Roditore Queen Always
Lilith

8:39am Mar 9 2023

I have 3 bbys I would like to send over, and I'd like to have the 1st section/tier of books read to them, please! But one at a time, so I don't accidentally go bankrupt from bad luck LOL

I love this service! :)

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚♫ and the haters gonna hate hate hate hate hate ♫**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚
Lilith

9:44pm Mar 9 2023

Highly satisfied with the first round, excellent speed in getting it done too!

I will send Aphrodite back over to read the next section of books 
-gulp-
150M limit for now!

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚♫ and the haters gonna hate hate hate hate hate ♫**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚
Go to page: 1