Katie's Selling Thread!! c:

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
Katie

2:35pm Jul 6 2020 (last edited on 4:00pm Sep 3 2020)

Normal User

Hi there, everyone!
I have a bunch of stuff for sale and instead of putting a giant ad in the SB for it, I decided to make a sale thread instead! I'll list the things I am selling/auctioning below!

First up:
I'm selling a bunch of Kir/K1RB07 food, RWN/RNs, and other creatu in my tle="rancher shop" target="_blank">rancher shop.

Next:
I have a bunch of HA items, books, food and other good stuff in my tle="merchant shop" target="_blank">merchant shop.

Additionally:
I'm auctioning off a cream Ivik in the auctions tle="here" target="_blank">here; the starting bid is 175m.

Lastly:
Possibly selling some creatu in the tle="NFS section" target="_blank">NFS section of my showroom. Please note: some of these creatu may not be for sale, so keep that in mind when inquiring about them.

I'm currently accepting as payment:
TU
Viarindi/Cetari/Guilbyss creatu eggs
DV potatoes > 8kp = 10m

Let it be known that I have the right to end/cancel the auctions at any time.
Also, if you'd like to haggle on prices in my rancher/merchant shops, don't be afraid to send me an rmail.

Snom

4:17pm Jul 12 2020

Normal User

Hi Katie! Would "Feminism" be one of the names you'd consider selling? Also, I can trade other names for it if you'd prefer that!

Katie

7:23am Jul 21 2020

Normal User

Bump ^^

Katie

9:23am Aug 2 2020

Normal User

Just added the items that didn't sell in item auctions back into my merchant shop and added some new creatu to my ranch!! c: ~

Katie

4:22pm Sep 3 2020

Normal User

Bump ^^

Go to page: 1