I'm selling undead creatu

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
TheDraliDragon

10:30pm Nov 3 2012

Normal User

Yes i ahve an undead drindian, ahea and valabex for sale. All naturals.

Whether we wanted it or not, we\'ve stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let\'s get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta\'aurc. From what I can gather he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank outside of Rubicon. He\'s well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.
Ram

10:30pm Nov 3 2012

Normal User

For how much each?

TheDraliDragon

10:31pm Nov 3 2012

Normal User

They're in my rancher shop but if you want item trades rmail me or post here :)

Whether we wanted it or not, we\'ve stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let\'s get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta\'aurc. From what I can gather he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank outside of Rubicon. He\'s well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.
TheDraliDragon

10:31pm Nov 3 2012

Normal User

And i will haggle

TheDraliDragon

1:19am Nov 5 2012

Normal User

Okay now there's just an Ahea and a Valabex. Once again both natural and they're in my Rancher shop, Creatu Bazaar.

TheDraliDragon

3:20pm Nov 5 2012

Normal User

bump

TheDraliDragon

11:38pm Nov 5 2012

Normal User

bump, why no one love me? :C

TheDraliDragon

12:20am Nov 7 2012

Normal User

bump

TheDraliDragon

12:21am Nov 7 2012

Normal User

I knocked of 5% of the original price :)

TheDraliDragon

12:21am Nov 8 2012

Normal User

bump

Go to page: 1