Doth mother know you're selling thine your Liyure?

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
FluzzMe

3:12pm Oct 16 2013 (last edited on 3:15pm Oct 16 2013)

Normal User

for those who can't read old language; I'm buying a liyure. x3

Alrightyboo. As previously stated ^, I'm buying a Liyure. Male, natural, with a cool name. If it has a bad name, you must either discount me the price of the Tag, or provide one. If it is female, I might still take it. Might. If not, then you must either discount me the price of a Gender Pendant, or provide one.

Getting one has been a Res-long goal, and I finally have all the stuff I need to get one. If you are looking for only pure, please leave~ Look through all the pets in my ShowRoom and RancherShop. I also have a Calico Valabex on my profile I'd be willing to throw in... Please, don't be afraid to ask for them.

I don't bite.

Hard.

I have about 50mil (or will soon) that I can throw in there along with other pets/items. If there are any clothing Items you want, feel free to ask me about those, too. I don't have any CS/CP ones, though. Oh, but I do have 30 credits heuheu.

Thanks~ <3

AngelSoul

5:06pm Oct 16 2013

Normal User

Hello :)
I have one, his name is Persiphone XD

Photobucket\r\n
FluzzMe

5:57pm Oct 16 2013

Normal User

ROFL  okay good name xD How much were you wanting for him? Did you see any pets/items in my SR/RS/GA?

AngelSoul

10:42pm Oct 16 2013

Normal User

I didnt see anything that interested me... which clothing items do you have? :)

Photobucket\r\n
FluzzMe

11:00pm Oct 16 2013

Normal User

Nothing much except what's already in my Gallery or on my HA. ;c;

AngelSoul

10:49pm Oct 17 2013

Normal User

Okay how about this:
Wicked Skirt -- 7m
Blood Stained Black Tee-- 20m
Black Bone Ebilia Wings--7m
And the 50m?
That's altogether 84m worth, 15m less than rancher shop price, and considering it's not in pure :)

Photobucket\r\n
AngelSoul

1:56pm Oct 19 2013

Normal User

Bumpy :)

Photobucket\r\n
Go to page: 1