Buy My Time: Send Me Huntin' For You Today!

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
Alerce

10:36am Oct 18 2013

Normal User

Just like it says. I got lots of free time and I know most people don't. So send me out to hunt for you!

Alrighty here's the how it can go:

Option 1. If you are looking for a specific egg: I will go hunt for you at 100k per hour as the base rate. Then you will pay an agreed upon price for the eggs you sent me looking for, depending on the egg it will be higher for the rarer ones. If I don't find any you don't have to pay anything extra (obviously) and I keep any other eggs I find while hunting. 

Option 2. If you are not looking for a specific egg and just want eggs or to be surprised: I will go hunt for you at 750k per hour flat at which ever world you want hunted. In that hour I will tally and keep track of each and every egg I find and when time is up I will give you this list and you tell me which ones you want, or if you want them all. 

Here is my quality guarantee: When I am hunting for you I will not be focusing on other things so as to keep the egg count up at as nice and healthy of a number as possible. You don't get lazy from me I promise.

I will start off with 5 slots of 1 hour each. When they are full and finished I will reset the slots.

≪≪Some snot nosed punk is trying to ride a bike INDOORS≫≫9xVUSSG.png

Alerce

11:09am Oct 18 2013

Normal User

≪≪Some snot nosed punk is trying to ride a bike INDOORS≫≫9xVUSSG.png

Go to page: 1