~Wolfspirit's Enormous Pet Sale. Ivik's, Seasonals, Colored's, and More~

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
Anubis

5:24pm Mar 14 2012 (last edited on 10:11pm Mar 14 2012)

Normal User

Hey everyone. So, some of you might have noticed, but I haven't been on Res lately. I haven't had the time with school and everything else going on. Since I won't have that much time to get on anymore, I've decided that it was time to sell my pets, not all of them, but most of them. I will still get on at times to finish a few things and play once in a while. I will also continue to log in for the agencies that I am involved in, as well as my own and to finish off an art contest that was supposed to have already ended. Even though I am not going to be as active as I once was, I am still open to any rmails if you would just like to talk. I will never stop talking to you guys. I hope you understand. <3

While I'm selling things, I will also be looking to buy a few things. What I am very interested in is the Hunger Games(Huge fan, you literally have no idea) and I'm looking for names. If you have any, please tell me the name and the price you would be willing to sell it/them for. 
1.)FluzzMe
2.)autumnleaves

I'm pretty much selling everything with the exception of a few pets, but please feel free to look around. 

Offer

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Most likely not selling, but make an offer. 

Selling

I am selling everything but my Narwi collection, the 'Not for sale' category, and the R.S.F category in my showroom.

This is just a taste of what I am selling. I have a whole lot more in my showroom if you'd like to take a look around. I will also have more iluvu's for sale soon after I hatch the rest of my eggs. 

Debating on whether or not to sell. Offer.

His name is Antinous (Mythology-suitor in the Odyssey)

:)
Clouding

5:32pm Mar 14 2012

Normal User

You read the Odyssey too? :D
Anyway, I should be back soon with some tu to buy stuff. :3

I am online..
Anubis

5:34pm Mar 14 2012

Normal User

clouding, yep haha and alright.

FluzzMe

5:38pm Mar 14 2012

Normal User

Hunger Games, Eh? I love 'em too <3 I have one: PresidentCoin. not sure how much I would sell it for though...

Anubis

5:39pm Mar 14 2012

Normal User

Fluzz, just let me know a price whenever you like :)

autumnleaves

5:55pm Mar 14 2012

Normal User

I have the names Flicerman and Nightlock (not sure if selling this one though)

Agh. 9 more days! lol

Selling a Bunch! c: [url=http://www.rescreatu.com/forum/cat/market/advertisements/-name-clearout-/]
Anubis

6:05pm Mar 14 2012

Normal User

haha prices?

autumnleaves

6:10pm Mar 14 2012

Normal User

:) 500k for Flickerman and 2mil for Nightlock?

Selling a Bunch! c: [url=http://www.rescreatu.com/forum/cat/market/advertisements/-name-clearout-/]
FluzzMe

8:42pm Mar 14 2012

Normal User

Not sure how much this would go for... The books and the movie is becoming more popular all of the time... 5 mill? I don't know... XD

Anubis

10:10pm Mar 14 2012

Normal User

Fluzz and autum: what pets are they one?

LadyYelena

3:06am Mar 15 2012 (last edited on 3:08am Mar 15 2012)

Normal User

Frenchie
Is this the correct spelling for the Frenchie that played in Grease? I keep finding it both ways >.> If it is how much do you want for it?

and how much for dodgecharger, bluecrush, darkrivers,and mysticalwaters?

FluzzMe

9:52am Mar 15 2012

Normal User

Mine is on a nattie Malal...

autumnleaves

5:19pm Mar 15 2012

Normal User

Flickerman is on a cream valabex and Nightlock is on a nattie paor

Anubis

6:11pm Mar 15 2012

Normal User

Lady: sorry I didn't mean to have dogechargers in the sales categories x.x and no sadly, the correct spelling is Frenchy and offer on the other pets. :)

Fluzz and autumn: alright, I added you both to the list.

FluzzMe

12:37pm Mar 16 2012

Normal User

Bump!

LadyYelena

12:47pm Mar 16 2012

Normal User

Umm 300k each? Idk *sucks at offering*

Anubis

4:20pm Mar 16 2012

Normal User

Lady:hmm..I'll check shops when I get back on.

Anubis

4:43pm Mar 19 2012

Normal User

Bump

FluzzMe

8:05pm Mar 19 2012

Normal User

Bumpeth

Go to page: 1