Xbox 360 Minecraft Edition

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
Purgatory

12:03pm Sep 7 2013 (last edited on 7:26pm Sep 7 2013)

Normal User

I know there is already a thread about minecraft but this is not the same thing. This is specifically for people who play it on the Xbox 360. 

I want to do a team based game. I think it would be fun but in order to do it I need people to join a game.
I would host it seeing how I have no life but I need people first like I said :P

SO If you would be interested PLEASE fill out the form below:

Name:
Gamertag:
Are you allowed to add people:
Would you be okay with us adding you?
How long would you be able to play in one sitting?

If I can get enough people interested in this we will decide on a time and date and then set teams up before creating the world :)

SB Advertisement:
Have a 360? Play Minecraft? Wanna have an epic game? Come Join!! [url=http://www.rescreatu.com/forum/cat/general/offtopic/xbox-360-minecraft-edition/#post_1974512]

I am so awesome I have a Ninja Rainbow Unicorn <3 Beat That!
Purgatory

12:05pm Sep 7 2013 (last edited on 7:30pm Sep 7 2013)

Normal User

People Interested:
JamesJamieson

Purgatory

12:05pm Sep 7 2013

Normal User

My information:

Name: Sara
Gamertag: Thor Vectra  (I use my boyfriends for now)
Are you allowed to add people: Yep
Would you be okay with us adding you: Definitley.
How long would you be able to play in one sitting: 24+ Hours

Juke

4:23pm Sep 7 2013

Content Manager

Moved to a more appropriate forum

TheDraliDragon

7:27pm Sep 7 2013

Normal User

Name: James
Gamertag: Dralicoma
Are you allowed to add people: Yes
Would you be okay with us adding you? Yes
How long would you be able to play in one sitting? 2-3 hours

Whether we wanted it or not, we\'ve stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let\'s get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta\'aurc. From what I can gather he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank outside of Rubicon. He\'s well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.
TheDraliDragon

7:27pm Sep 7 2013

Normal User

also subscribing

Whether we wanted it or not, we\'ve stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let\'s get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta\'aurc. From what I can gather he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank outside of Rubicon. He\'s well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.
TheDraliDragon

7:39pm Sep 7 2013

Normal User

My friends that play minecraft: he he man18, thecracker88, imthespartan117, corrosivebug, alkalinesixsix and maybe more. Those are just some who might be interested. I'd have to ask them. Also thecracker88 has no gold at the moment

Go to page: 1