What do you do when you're sad?

Go to page: 1, 2 Bookmark Thread
paigecam

8:23pm Nov 12 2010

Normal User

Listen to tle="this.">this.

Patrick always gets my hopes up. 8D

We fell through the ice when we tried not to slip.

XAllurcore

3:50am Nov 15 2010

Normal User

Sing my favorite songs that aren't english, mostly Korean, Japanese, German, Russian, Thati, etc.
Cry, cough, gasp, asthma attack.
Und when I can call my boyfriend when he ain't busy, he's such a sillybum, one sentence from him makes my whole day better.

Sleep actually makes things worse when I am sad in any way. O___o

shadowrider

4:57pm Nov 15 2010 (last edited on 4:59pm Nov 15 2010)

Normal User

I usually go into a state of quiet, talking to pretty much no one except maybe a mumbled reply or too. Sometimes I cry if its really bad. And I'm seeing someone about this, but I used to self-harm but i'm recovering ^^;

To make my self feel better, or distract my self i'll usually listen to music/go online, or talk to the only people I enjoy talking to which would be my boyfriend and my dad. 

Laya on Dragonadopters Click please<3
XAllurcore

5:13pm Nov 15 2010

Normal User

I know this is a little off topic, but... Shadow, you can talk to your boyfriend to help you with your coping mechanism. I know my boyfriend is helping me with mine und I am slowly going out of it, thats been one of my coping mechanism since I was 9/10 so it took some time. But if you have someone or a couple people who is close to you, help, it can be great help. (:

JessiKorpse

12:30am Nov 17 2010

Normal User

It depends on what kind of sadness it is.o: Like, if it's mourning, I don't really do anything. I don't get much sleep, I don't really talk, or eat, or pay attention, I just.. go on until something happens that lifts my spirits.

If it's like, relationship/love stuff, I listen to music that makes me even more sad, then switch to the kind of 'revenge' music. Haha. 

If it family stuff, I keep away in my room and draw, write, listen to music, or just lay on my bed for a while.

^Click^
fawn

4:53pm Nov 18 2010

Normal User

i curl up in a little ball and scream my head off.

Go to page: 1, 2