Vin's Random Rambles

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
BB8

8:26pm Feb 4 2013 (last edited on 8:26pm Feb 4 2013)

Normal User

So!

Vin has a lot to say. 8I

ALL of the time. And, because you can only see, like, 10 blogs at a time, and I don't want to dominate that first page. xD

Anyways, I will only post on this when I have something to say. xD This may be, say, 5 times a day, or maybe just once a week. 

I don't believe in posting irrelevant things just because. I like to say things that have meaning, even if it's just something small. 

Oh, feel free to comment whenever. xD You can disagree with a point or agree, or even post your own experiences!
But please, just be respectful and TOLERANT of other people and their beliefs. 

Jess

8:28pm Feb 4 2013

Normal User

VIN YOU AMAZING. THAT'S MY POINT YOU BETTER NOT DISAGREE WITH IT. |D

BB8

8:35pm Feb 4 2013 (last edited on 8:36pm Feb 4 2013)

Normal User

HARD TO AGREE WITH THE TRUTH, JESS. 
-shot-

Just kidding, I love you. c: <3

February 4th, 2013. 
6:28P.M. Pacific Time

Rant about: Sad movies 

So, you're thinking, oh, sad movies? What a stupid thing to rant about.
SHUT UP.

I love sad movies. They make me think, they make me feel. They make me consider the people around me, and never fail to remind me that I'm not the only one on this Earth. Which is most definitely the case. I occasionally complain about my life, okay, so maybe I do it a lot, but whenever I watch a sad movie, I realize my issues aren't that bad. So, maybe I got a bad grade on a test. I could be homeless. Maybe it was a bad hair day. Well, at least I have food on the table tonight. Maybe I'm just having friend drama. At least I'm alive and healthy. 

I mean, I'm sitting here, splayed out on my couch, watching a movie on the HD TV, typing on my laptop while eating spaghetti, with a blanket for extra warmth. 
It makes me wonder... How many people in the world, the USA, Oregon, have these luxuries? How many people just have one of these luxuries? 

Okay, back on point!

Sad movies. 

I just watched Precious, and the The Help. 
Both movies are completely eye opening, and just... They make me want to cry, because it has happened, or is happening. 

A Walk To Remember was a movie that made me BAWL my eyes out. 
[I highly recommend watching that masterpiece. <3]

The Odd Life of Timothy Green was a tear jerker. 

And I'm sure a lot, lot more are on that list. 

SO! :D That's it for now. Hope you've enjoyed. x3

-End rant at 6:35P.M. Pacific Time-

BB8

5:04pm Feb 9 2013

Normal User

OKAY. RANT TIME.

February 9th, 2:56pm Pacific Time

Rant About: Freaking LAPTOPS.

>>

So, I'm pissed. |D

I'm in this -cough-amazing-cough- Rp with CHarming and Kels right now, and I'm typing up this reply that has major ship feels. I'm six paragraphs in and my laptop is like, "LOLOL No. I h8 u Cassey. Crash tiem~"

Boom. It dies, or crashes, or something. 
The point being: I lost my work. 

It wouldn't have been so bad, you know, if I used Google Docs where it insta-saves for me. BUT, being the GENIUS that I am, I said 'screw that! No way my computer's gonna do that to me... again'. 

Wrong again, Cassey. WRONG AGAIN.

So, what do I do to comfort myself? Why, watch silly movies, of course!

Anchorman and now I'm watching Blue's Brothers. 
[There both excellent, and I recommend them. ;o]

So, here I am, hoping to God that my computer won't crash while I'm typing this. 
If it does... >>
-new laptop time-

And now I have to go obey my mommy dearest and redo something for the 5th time today, even though it wasn't my responsibility in the first place anyways! YAY! :D

>>

End rant: 3:04pm Pacific Time

Keleesi

5:26pm Feb 9 2013

Normal User

*Totally understands* 8I

pookarah

4:44pm Feb 10 2013

Normal User

sad movies vin might like: Cyrano de Bergerac
Finding Neverland
....can't remember the third one's name... ;.; sorry!
CH

1:26pm Feb 14 2013

Normal User

Ahahahaha.
Ahaha.
Aha.
Oh Vin. Have I told you how adorably cute you are yet. 

Back from hiatus. Open to more roleplays!
Go to page: 1