Shad's Sweet Sixteen

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
Arrow

4:15pm May 10 2012 (last edited on 4:06pm May 23 2012)

Normal User

The Date: May 23rd

The Countdown: Zero bby. <3

The Wishlist: For those of you who want to get me something, but don't know what, here are some suggestions. xD 
ABSOLUTELY DO NOT FEEL LIKE YOU HAVE TO GET ME ANYTHING. YOUR LOVE IS ENOUGH.
(Also note that some of these are goals that I want to get done before my birthday too. lawl)

> Shaefu Eggs ---> Must. Hatch. Achro. Shaefu. Hnnng.
> Aerix Eggs
> Aerix
> Dye Kits
> Shaefu
> Name Tags
> RMP
> ARTTTTTT O_O
>Silver Wyrae-Then more after that dream comes true. |D
> Happy Birthday Wishes. :)

'Allo Ressers who love me and Ressers who don't. <3 My sweet sixteen is this month (if you haven't already figured that out....I'm so sorry) and I thought I'd just randomly post it out there. 

For all of you stalkers, I'll tell you where I plan on going this year for my birthday. But first, I will share you about my past b-days. 

Memorial weekend falls on the weekend of my birthday. Back in my old neighborhood (up in Rhode Island), my parents used to throw this huge Memorial Day/Birthday party for me and my sister (my sis's is on the 25th. :3). And when I mean big, I mean BIG. We would have over two hundred people come over to our house and the party would go well into the next day. Seriously. Well, we'd take a break at 3 am, go home, and come back around 11. That was only to get rid of the leftover food.

Anyway, every single year my mom asked me what I wanted on my cake. And every year, without fail, I would ask her for a Pikachu cake. She ended up buying a cake mold that was in the shape of Pikachu. LOL, yes they really make those. She made those cakes for about 3 years straight (she used to spend about four hours designing them to look exactly like Pikachu, and Scooby for my sister). So when another birthday came around, my mom finally had enough of the Pikachu, since it had been going on for a good four years in a row. She told me I HAD to pick something else.

So I said, "Hmmmmmmmm, okay. I'll have.....a Squirtle cake." (The next year was a Charmander cake, mind you.)

LOL

A shortened version of what I'd like to tell you is that when the Squirtle cake was made, I made sure I got the tail end of it (lawl). While getting ready to scarf it down, my friend Casey knocked it over and it plopped into the grass. I was so upset, but he gave me a hug and promised we'd play manhunt later so I was fine.

Oh gosh, I sound like a brat.

But really, those birthdays were really fun.

Then we moved to North Carolina (three years ago, in fact; at the end of eighth grade). 

Another summarized version so I don't lose interested people: My mom didn't want to throw a party when we first got here, so my dad said, "Hey, why don't we go to Myrtle Beach (Holla!) for Memorial Weekend?"

We all agreed.

Turns out it was biker week there. o_o

I'm emotionally scarred for life. 

I thought I was going to get shot.

People tried to bang on our door at 3 in the morning in our hotel room and get in.

It was friggin' scary.

That was...I can't even...

SO

This year, I'm going to this place called Carowind's. It's in South Carolina, a good while away from where I live. I'm hoping it'll be absolutely fantastical because I'm an adrenaline junkie when it comes to rollercoasters. There is nothing that I will not ride. And I don't get sick. (I have another funny story about someone who almost threw up on me once....)

hello my name is elder price
Graveyardfox

5:03pm May 10 2012

Normal User

o___o That means Mujii-chan's birthday is in 13 days. And holy hell so is the end of school for me! O_O

Oh god, why must these things sneak up on me?! ;O;

HypnoxSpazz 5evr
LadyYelena

10:11pm May 10 2012

Normal User

I'm sorry you had a bad experience in Myrtle Beach. I live not far from it, and I can promise it is not always that bad lol. Bike week is the worst. I won't go there then either. Myrtle Beach used to be a lot better though until they took out a lot of the good tourist type things, so you really missed out. Carowinds is actually partially in both North and South Carolina. One of the roller coasters have "welcome to ____ carolina" for which ever way you happen to be going. You can ride it backwards o.o I love carowinds though. I hope you have a good birthday and have fun!! :)

Arrow

9:47am May 12 2012

Normal User

Ah, I didn't know it was in both states. That's pretty cool. xD I've heard it doesn't really compare to SixFlags, and I've been to SF DC and the one up in Mass. There aren't any parks relatively close to us, but yeah, I look forward to going.

And biker week was a scarring experience, but it's also a great story to tell. Some of the things we saw...oh lawd. LOL

LadyYelena

11:43am May 12 2012

Normal User

I've only been to the six flags in Atlanta. Some parts of it was better than Carowinds, but Carowinds has more rides I think. Carowinds has a water park too :)

Arrow

8:26pm May 17 2012

Normal User

6 8)

LadyYelena

9:31pm May 17 2012 (last edited on 9:31pm May 17 2012)

Normal User

Photobucket

I know it's early, but I had my tablet out already so here ya go!! :)

Arrow

5:50pm May 19 2012

Normal User

Eeee, thanks Yelena. 8D

LadyYelena

7:02pm May 19 2012

Normal User

youre welcome! :)

Arrow

4:07pm May 23 2012

Normal User