OMG It's official!

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
SugarRush

7:04pm Feb 19 2010

Normal User

Yeah! I just made myself the Official Invader zim geek of Res...Just thought I'd share that with you! :3 Oh yeah...IT COMES BACK IN MARCH! :O

C:
Stunner

7:18pm Feb 19 2010

Normal User

I'm so excited! :D

It's sad that it's only coming back for one month though. D:

(:
Scourge88

9:41pm Feb 19 2010

Normal User

O.O ... ZOmFg!!!! *spazzes* i luv dat show! even if for a month, it's still coming back! =P

*march is going to be a good month for me =D*

Really really really need a Silver Jaaku for Kir. I will trade you an Unnamed Silver Kayoki for it. Please help, I’d really appreciate it o3o
Yoshi

10:13pm Feb 19 2010

Normal User

Awe. A friend who told me about it last week made it sound like it was going to be around for a while. x3 I s'pose a month will still be pretty epic though.

shadowolf

1:15am Feb 21 2010 (last edited on 1:17am Feb 21 2010)

Normal User

Zim was PWN. Nick wrecked my life after taking off all the good shows, but mess with Invader Zim, it's ON. I just saw the Primetime commercial thing, they really updated the graphics and stuff. 

I can't stop quoting Invader Zim and JtHM at school. <3

"IT'S ME, I WAS THE TURKEY ALL ALONG!"

And I named my male Veram after a female character from Invader Zim. o.O

Scourge88

3:12am Feb 21 2010

Normal User

i agree, i hope there are some new episodes for some other shows... *el tigre*

anyway... i find this ironic as well XD considering i was tlaking to my friend at school on how that they should bring invader zim back. we got into the conversation because her awesome sparkly scented mutlicolored gir pens kept distracting me O.O XD

Really really really need a Silver Jaaku for Kir. I will trade you an Unnamed Silver Kayoki for it. Please help, I’d really appreciate it o3o
Yoshi

7:56am Feb 21 2010

Normal User

Yeh. I recall wanting to name some pets after Zim characters a while ago, and it turns out the Riyos got most of them. xD

ZoeyRedbird

11:11am Feb 21 2010 (last edited on 11:11am Feb 21 2010)

Normal User

Wow shad. that is truly EPIC PWNAGE!

Muffinz 0_o
Go to page: 1