Let's talk about your pets. (:

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
taila

11:09pm Feb 18 2011

Normal User

So yeah, i'm sitting here hunting Iluvu eggers, thinking about my newest addition Marley, who will be joining me on the 4th of March. She's a Slate Merle Border Collie. She's absoluetly gorgeous and I love her to pieces. She's 5 1/2 weeks old, and I've known she was mine since the day she was born. This is her.

I get to see her all the time because my friend Aamanda is the one who bred her. The crazy girl bred BOTH of her females at the SAME time, and the two litters were born within 2 days of each other. 15 puppies total. It's ridiculous! 

I also have another dog, Starla. She's a rat terrier/schnauzer mix. We call her a Tauzer. She's 5 years old. We call her our "sidewalk puppy" because we were leaving the mall one day, and there was this older couple sitting on the corner of the street selling puppies. Purebred Schnauzers, Rat Terriers, and the Tauzers. We knew we had to have Starla once we saw her! This is her.

I know this is completely random and stuff, but I just wanted to talk to people about their beloved pets. I know I couldn't live without a dog in my life! What are your favorite pets? Or your favorite breeds? Lets talk about it all here! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Flareboy123

2:11am Feb 19 2011 (last edited on 5:14am Feb 20 2011)

Normal User

I have a doggie. C:
Her name is Tati. She's a girl, she's currently pregnant, and she's a-year-and-a-month old. She likes to run away from home when I let her off the leash on walks and chase horses. <33

ssgarcia97

3:19am Feb 19 2011

Normal User

My best friend Bandit:

He's two-years-old and anti-social. We didn't take him for a lot walks when he was younger, and even when we did he didn't see a lot of other people except me and my family so whenever he sees a stranger he barks like crazy.

But, he can be sweet, y'know. Just not toward strangers..

I also have a hermit crab named Kingler, but I don't have a good picture of him. 

supernovastar

7:25am Feb 19 2011

Normal User

My budgies, the blue one is dead, and was called Skye, and my still-alive one, Smoky:

tle="Click for a larger view" width="353" height="267" />

My dalmatian, Dipstick:

tle="Click for a larger view" width="423" height="320" />

And last, but not least, my evil untamed rabbit, Misty:

tle="Click for a larger view" width="374" height="282" />

Albino Uilus 24/120
taila

12:25pm Feb 19 2011

Normal User

Awh they're all so adorable! Bandit reminds me of Starla! She barks like crazy! And she's kind of anti-social! Misty is cute too Supernova! I've always wanted a Dalmation. I used to have a rabbit named Pongo! Lol. And Tati looks like a rat terrier?

supernovastar

12:31pm Feb 19 2011

Normal User

Dipstick's very anti-social too. :/

Albino Uilus 24/120
Saafia

4:20pm Feb 19 2011

Normal User

I have a doberman named jack. I cant put his picture on now because i have no pic of him on my new laptop, but once i go to my dad's ill put one.

taila

5:28pm Feb 19 2011

Normal User

Supernova: I wonder if it's a single dog kind of thing. I think Starla has opened up a LOT since we started bringing Marley over to play. I think having a 2nd or 3rd dog is good!

ssgarcia97

10:09pm Feb 19 2011

Normal User

I'm afraid to let other dogs stay with Bandit. He saw a puppy we didn't own one time then started barking (a little) and growling. Poor puppy wanted to get away from him quickly.

CakeBake

12:14am Feb 20 2011

Normal User

I think Tati is a miniature fox terrier.

I have two horses, Toby, a bay (light brown) tobiano American Paint Horse and Delilah, a pure white  Connemara pony. Toby can be antisocial at times but usually is pretty friendly. Delilah is friendly and my little cousin likes her very much xD My sister managed to convince her that Delilah is a baby unicorn which hasn't grown her horn yet. :I

I have a cat called Minnie. My sister had a cat called Sooty but she died. :c

We are getting a doggggg. I want a labrador. :B

Nu pictures fo sho'. 

Kir quest is Ginger Vaspi. Selling? rmail me. (17/120)
Flareboy123

5:15am Feb 20 2011

Normal User

Aha I thought you'd say that. She's a collie/fox terrier mix. <3

taila

12:18pm Feb 20 2011 (last edited on 12:19pm Feb 20 2011)

Normal User

Flareboy: Well I LOVE her ears. Starla's ears like to change things up all the time. 

Cake: I do have, but never see, a gelding tobiano named Toby! Small world.  

Guah. that was back in august of my 8th grade year...almost 3 years ago! I look so YOUNG!

The dog behind us is Muttley. He was someone else's dog! 

Ss: Starla always used to bark at other people and dogs and stuff. I worked with her a little, and she's better now. The only real problems we have with her now are starting barking wars with the neighbor dogs. She's always the instigator. Or if we let her in the front yard without a leash, she has NO recall. So if she see's another dog or a person or a cat, she will charge them barking. But if its a human, she will stop once she gets to them and will want petted! Lol. If it's a small animal or a cat, she's gone. And we have to wait until she comes home! 

Cherry

4:23pm Feb 20 2011

Normal User

I have a fat yellow cutest thing in the world, mango my fat bugie

photo ._zpshjgx8mo4.gif
Flareboy123

5:55pm Feb 20 2011

Normal User

Aha thanks. <3

ssgarcia97

9:49pm Feb 20 2011

Normal User

Bandit does those things sometimes, too. Before when he was younger we would let him outside our house without a leash and he'd just go around, not too far, but now I'm afraid 'cause I think he'll run away. And he might try to attack or dogs or people, and wouldn't like that.

I remember one time when we were outside our house Bandit was playing with this other dog that came by, and then that other dog started trotting away and stopped just before he went went out of view to look at Bandit. I thought that other dog was trying to make Bandit follow him, but Bandit never did. He just watched then went off to stay in the gra$$.

supernovastar

2:44am Feb 21 2011

Normal User

talia: No, it's definately not that! :L He's OK with other dogs. My aunt lives across the road and has 5 dogs, so they go on walks together etc. It's just humans. :/

Albino Uilus 24/120
taila

8:34pm Feb 21 2011

Normal User

SS: I always worry that one of these days Starla is gonna get hit by a car or something because she has NO recall at all. She's just like a cat, and listens when she wants too. It might be because she was raised with two cats...but I'm working on things with her. It was the cutest thing today though. I brought Marley over to play, and Starla was having a ball. She was running and chasing and playing and jumping. It was ADORABLE. And she is too fast for Marley right now, so Marley would chase after her, and get confused and give up because Starla would be across the yard.

Supernova; That stinks. Starla is all bark no action. She'll charge someone and be barking, then boom, be their bestfriend when she gets there. She's very good with people. Thank goodness!

taila

8:41pm Feb 21 2011

Normal User

UPDATE: 

She's 6 weeks old tomorrow! (: The bottom one is of her and Starla playing together. Starla just ADORES her. They're best buds. (: 

Go to page: 1