Let's show off our roleplay characters! ;D

Go to page: 1, 2 Bookmark Thread
Eringirl1

3:10pm May 19 2010

Normal User

Ohm gonna makerz a new one when my fursona contest is over :)

Adopt one today!
Cleeek it!
Oh, yeah. I'm Back :D
Mechromancer

2:02am Jun 22 2010

Normal User

Ooooo. My persona. Her name is Akila Monteik! I love it so much!

(Banner made by Kina)
Jemi

4:03am Jun 22 2010

Normal User

my longest lived rp charrie would have to be Hazelpaw, who i came up with November 2007, 'round here not sure think it might have been Lucy, a cat charrie based on my cat.

99.99% of the Girls in America would pass out if Edward Cullen disappeared. Post this to your siggy if you were the .01% Happily locking him in Sheldon Cooper's Apartment
Grimoire

10:54am Jun 22 2010 (last edited on 10:55am Jun 22 2010)

Normal User

Oh jeez. I have like fifty-billion. The one I drag out the most is my suicidal albino bookworm (Neil) though and I have no idea why.

My oldest character is named Gibil. He came to life when I was a wheeee larva baby (about 9 or so) He is a zombie. His girlfriend chopped his head off with an ax on Valentines day (he had just dumped her, because he had recently realized how crazy she was)

This did not work out in his favor! Unexplained events made him come back to life- though with another personality; Gavin (who for some reason has red eyes when Gibil has blue eyes... yeah), who had actually been locked away for a long time. Gavin proceeded to go exact revenge on Alexia, Gibil's ex-girlfriend.

Being a zombie must be awesome, you think. Well. He isn't. All he does is hide in his Mom's attic (it has been about... 5 years now?) and knits sweaters. Oh. and he doesn't brush his hair because one hair brushing incident took his head off. He is my grumpy emo cow and I will love him forever.

ahh no, make me stop I will go on forever.  look what you made me do. xD

photo 40 - DSZVXzV_zpsj5zwxtwe.jpg
Go to page: 1, 2