Let's Go! Pokemon Trading Thread

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
Mic

7:59pm Nov 19 2018 (last edited on 8:24pm Nov 19 2018)

Normal User

Hello and welcome to the thread for Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu! and Pokemon Let's Go Eevee!
Subscribe to this thread so that you don't miss somebody letting you know they're ready to trade!

In this thread everyone can match up to trade with eachother! Whether it be swapping shinies or getting those sweet Pokedex entries to get that Shiny Charm, all are welcome.
Do note that you no longer need the hassle of a friend code to trade! Just a code.
You must be subscribed to Nintendo Switch Online services to trade online.

But what the heck is this code business?!
1.) Select 'Communicate' from the in-game menu
2.) Select 'Play With Others'
3.) Select 'Faraway Player'
4.) Select 'Link Trade'
5.) You will be prompted to enter a 'link code' which is a combination of three Pokemon sprites. This code will help you match up with others. The code Pikachu/Pikachu/Pikachu is presently the code for matching with COMPLETELY RANDOM PEOPLE, like Wonder Trade from the previous games! A private code would be more complex such as Bulbasaur/Diglett/Jigglypuff.

PLEASE BE WARNED THAT USING PIKACHU/PIKACHU/PIKACHU TO TRADE WITH RANDOM PEOPLE WILL NOT GUARANTEE THAT THOSE PEOPLE ARE NICE.
IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU DO POKEDEX-FILLING TRADES WITH PEOPLE YOU TRUST. I MYSELF HAVE ALREADY LOST TWO TRADE EVOLUTIONS I NEEDED FOR THE DEX BECAUSE SOMEONE WOULD NOT RETURN THEM DESPITE THEIR NICKNAMES LITERALLY BEING 'ReturnMePls'.

HANDY DANDY EXCLUSIVES LIST FOR YOUR PERUSAL

Let's Go Pikachu Exclusives:
- Sandshrew/Sandslash
- Oddish/Gloom/Vileplume
- Growlithe
- Mankey/Primeape
- Grimer/Muk
- Scyther

Let's Go Eevee Exclusives:
- Ekans/Arbok
- Vulpix/Ninetales
- Meowth
- Bellsprout/Weepinbel/Victreebel
- Koffing/Weezing
- Pinsir

Ideal Post Formatting

Version:
Pokemon Needed:
What I Can Offer In Return:
Link Trade Code:

"Noodle boy! I thought I smelled some garbage. Turns out I was right!"
Mic

8:13pm Nov 19 2018 (last edited on 9:52pm Nov 20 2018)

Normal User

EDIT: Dex complete! I no longer need anything myself.

"Noodle boy! I thought I smelled some garbage. Turns out I was right!"
Go to page: 1