It's my 18th birthday! =D

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
Nekayne

8:28pm Jul 16 2009

Normal User

As of today, I am a legal adult. The first thing I did was buy a lottery ticket. xD;

I usually don't do much on my birthday but my boyfriend took me out to a lovely dinner and the staff shouted that it was my birthday and started singing and cheering. xD;

I had sooo much fun. =w= I never have fun on my birthday cause I'm too washed up in the fact that I'm getting old.

Do you like birthdays, hate 'em, or are you on the fence like I am?

Whats the best birthday you had? =]

Morgain

9:11pm Jul 16 2009

Normal User

Glad you had fun! Congratts on your 18th! XD

To your questions, I'm on the fence, and the best birthday I've ever had would probably be my third because I got everything I wanted, including a kitten and a giant "Blue's Clues" cake. lol.

Anyway, 'gratts again, and happy b-day!

Offline; back and looking to get roleplaying again (as well as reviving my poor pets!)
SoraGirl19

1:17pm Jul 17 2009

Normal User

Happy Birthday! =)

Beyond Birthday <3
starlight16

1:40pm Jul 17 2009

Normal User

Have a happy birthday!!! :D I will give you...A METAPHORIC CAKE!!! YAY!!! XD

KCAD

2:53pm Jul 17 2009

Normal User

Happi Birfdai!!! Hope u havez funn!!

kakelover

4:53pm Jul 18 2009

Normal User

Happy (late) Birthday you win....................nothing

\r\n
BellaStar

10:44am Jul 20 2009

Normal User

happy late birthday Nekayne!! congrats. to answer your questions. sometimes  i like them. (all depends on what I'm doing) and the best birthday i had was my 9 cuz i got all my friends to come even the guy's. trust me that was hard to do. and thats when i got my first kiss. and the worsted  part about that was my mom walked in while we where kissing. but everything came out right. even the slumber party part.

Animi Nutur Pictures, Images and Photos
Go to page: 1