Disney is a 100% lie.

Go to page: 1, 2 Bookmark Thread
Ping

4:41am May 23 2010

Normal User

I actually don't mind the suggestive stuff. It's not like kids will understand it anyway. I don't see why people get worked up about trivial things that are supposedly suggestive. Actually Spongebob was always a dirty cartoon. His show sort of falls a tiny bit into the 'gross out humour' genre. If you see the earlier episodes, it's style is very gross out humour. Other cartoons that do fall into that category would be Ren and Stimpy and Ah! Real Monsters. Nickelodeon actually screens an enormous amount of gross out humour series. I'd say Brandy and Mr. Whiskers would also be a gross out cartoon. I didn't really like them, I also don't think the show's very well thought out (sorry! D8).

The reason why they have the Girl in Winnie the Pooh was that Pooh was based off a book; and Christiphor Robin was based off the author's son. The real Christopher Robin died so Disney don't have the right to use him anymore. So yup, the weird girl is in.

They don't show any of the new seasons of cartoons here actually. They still replay the old episodes over and over again. It's one of the reasons why I don't watch Disney anymore. xD

I (HATE)' YOU

Feel the love man D:<

FoxCrazy

8:30am May 23 2010

Normal User

I personally don't mind watching Nick.

It's so much fun to make fun of the cartoons.

I can't tell you how many Dora shows I've ruined for my little brother. 'Oh, so you're teaching kids that they can cross the country in ONE DAY even if they're only SEVEN?'

That taunting has spread to almost every Nick show. As far as Cartoon Network, I stopped watching when they put on all of the stupider shows that made no sense. Flapjack, Chowder, and now Adventure Time.

On the SpongeBob subject, his show was originally supposed to air on MTV. I'm not sure why it didn't.

Disney's okay SOMETIMES, depends on the show I watch. Personally, I hate the following with a great pas.sion:

Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana
Jonas Brothers
Justin Beiber(is it just me or does he sound like a girl?)

There are more, but I don't know them off the top of my head.

"You're off the edge of the map, mate. Here there be monsters."

Lolbot

4:53pm May 23 2010 (last edited on 4:54pm May 23 2010)

Normal User

If I want Disney, I go to the Disney cinemagic channel (HD).

I was never a fan of the 'original' disney channel, I could watch American Dragon for perhaps half an episode, before my brain started to eat itself from the inside. Like Uwi said, TV is pretty much a drain, a waste of time. Its starting to feel like a cho.re, because every Saturday night there's some new unoriginal talent show that I 'have to watch' to fit in with the crowd at school.

Ugh.

Disney cinemagic however, is sort of like a haven from the ever growing invasion of Hannah Montanna and the Jonas Brothers. Its shows a lot of my favourite older movies, such as The Fox and the Hound and The Lion King. Icons which basically made up my childhood. Also, that show Recess everybody seemed to forget about. Which is a shame. >:(

I never really counted Disney Channel as real disney. Just poopstick molded to fit the average eight year olds' entertainment level. Meh, I much rather watch Animal Cops Houston on Animal Planet. Now there's entertainment!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
shadowrider

4:58pm May 23 2010 (last edited on 5:00pm May 23 2010)

Normal User

You guys are really mean. I mean I know Justine is terrible but you should really stop calling her a guy. I mean she's obviously a girl 3<

Anyway |D

Good luck Charlie was a show scrapped together in about 2 minutes where a girl films herself so her little baby sister can watch her ((dude i would never watch that tape))

If a person actually did this in real life, they dont Have a life :D It's really boring. I only made it about 5 minutes before I was bored. Sunny with a Chance seems repetitive. Mckenzie falls messes with So random. So rndom gets them back but fails. ohmy hey is that sunny falling in love with Chad again? :O

Legasp?

Laya on Dragonadopters Click please<3
Daisy98

5:11pm May 23 2010 (last edited on 5:12pm May 23 2010)

Normal User

It's fine, Ping. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion about certain shows. ^^

But, honestly, I notice I watch 'How it's made' And almost any show on Animal planet alot more then I used to.

I'm also glad I have some tapes a DVDs from awhile back that had the DECENT Winny the Pooh movies and episodes. The new one sucks, and I miss the old. *Snugs her movies*

You gotta get lost if you want to get found...
Ping

7:14pm May 23 2010

Normal User

I actually don't think Justin Beiber's that annoying xD

I mean it's not like I like his music or anything (none of his songs have ever tickled my fancy) but I do think he deserves a break. It's not his fault his voice sounds like a girl. People are saying he is too young for this business but Miley Cyrus had managed to do some nice music (well, it was written by other people, but that's beside the point). However, I do think the music he's writing is too young for him. He's old enough to do something better than that.

I think it's pretty funny how someone can be dislikable through their fans. I don't think Miley or Justin had done anything to deserve hate, but their fans made them hateable for them xD

On a side note, I found it really annoying how Justin kept pulling his jacket down while performing on American Idol... Maybe it was too short for him ;D

I (HATE)' YOU

Feel the love man D:<

Twilight

8:51pm May 23 2010

Normal User

fox: spongebob used to show on mtv at 3:30 in the morning.

SarahFox

10:35pm Jun 10 2010

Normal User

Who's Justine? o.O my friend did say I'mstrange. I don't know anyhing xDD

I lost the game~ ~Hey diddle diddle the cat broke the fiddle, the cow tripped over the moon. Larryboy chuckled to see them fail and the fox ran away with 'coon~ Sarah be: Online
Go to page: 1, 2