10 Things Guys Don't Know, and Girls Won't Tell Them

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
iheartyou919

8:24pm Feb 13 2011 (last edited on 7:08pm Feb 20 2011)

Normal User

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day. The most romantic day of the year, right?
Unfortunately, no.
Why? Well, simple, really. With all of those lovey-dovey decorations, and candies, there comes expectations. Every girl on the face of the planet expects something special out of that special someone, whether that someone knows they are loved or not. And, due the flawed nature of love, thousands of girls, (and some guys, too), will be crushed and disappointed, lose all faith in love, and so on.

So, basically, V-Day is only romantic if you make it that way. Whether it's full-on declaring your love, or just waving to the person, it needs to be done. Seriously. And to hopefully inspire you, I have compiled a list of ten truths that need to be said, to make everyone's lives, well, easier.

}}----------> <3 <----------{{

10 Things Guy Don't Know, and Girls Won't Tell Them

Number One: Whether you know it or not, we don't mind the flirting. No, that doesn't mean you should be perverted and innappropriate. It means that if you tell a girl that she looks especially nice that day, chances are, it will make her feel special.

Number Two: If you already found the 'one', romantic gestures are appreciated.  Again, I implore you to not take that out of context. Do not get in trouble for PDA with the school principal. But, call them after school, just to tell them you love them. Give them roses. Let them wear your jacket.

Number Three: If you don't like the girl, just wait until Valentine's Day is over to break the news. And let her off gently. Seriously, nothig hurts worse than to be dumped on V-Day.

Number Four: If she doesn't like you, don't annoy her to pieces. That'll just make her despise you. And seriously, if she already has a boyfriend, lay off. I realize that can be hurtful. But there is no need to start something.

Number Five: If she doesn't know, be her secret admirer.  It will make her so giddy when she reads the adorable love notes you slipped into her locker. Just make sure that when you do write her the note, don't come on too strongly. A concise, "Happy Valentine's Day, signed Your Secet Admirer," is plenty enough.

Number Six: We hate it when you and your girlfriend make out at the lunch table. Stop. Please and thank you.

Number Seven: You aren't as hot as you think. Or you might be. But modesty, guys, is a virtue I suggest you keep. Because if you aren't: (1) She liked you, but now she thinks she's not good enough or (2) You come off as a total jerk. Go stare at your reflection, Narcissus.

Number Eight: My day might have been horrible. Take that into consideration when talking to her. Who knows? This may have been the worst day of her life, and she might need a shoulder to cry on.

Number Nine: If you keep poking me, I swear... Not a good way to express your love. And stop the begging, you stalkers. 

Number Ten: If you know I like you, and you like me, SAY SOMETHING. Probably the most important of all. Carpe diem.

}}----------> <3 <----------{{

Warning: I do not know for a fact that this is all good advice. There's always that one girl who is a bit harder to be romantic with.

Have a lovely Valentine's, guys. And remember to keep up the good work, and pull up your pants. I really don't care what the pattern of your underwear happens to be.

Love is unconquerable. For love needs not the pleasure of outward beauty, as it takes great pride in the inward. Love needs not the cushion of luxury and riches, for lovers tend to grow closer in strife. Love needs not fame, for those true to love will not host greed.
Twilight

9:17pm Feb 13 2011

Normal User

good list, #7

fizzyizze

10:09pm Feb 13 2011

Normal User

Nice. :3 More guys should see this. -confirms all of these-

fullmoon

10:18pm Feb 13 2011

Normal User

Oh, these are great. I am going to drag every single boy i know over to my house so they can read this.

Funlover6

3:40pm Feb 14 2011

Normal User

Oh yes.

The truth comes out<3
Wonderful Advice... I am tempted to print it out and post it on my school's wall xD

Is Funneh online?:

why NO

be back tonight

innagong

4:26pm Feb 14 2011

Normal User

Number six and nine.

Yesss. 

Flashbacks, warm nights,
Almost left behind.
Suitcases of memories,
Time after time.

ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
iheartyou919

6:23pm Feb 14 2011

Normal User

Lol. Thanks, guys.

Love is unconquerable. For love needs not the pleasure of outward beauty, as it takes great pride in the inward. Love needs not the cushion of luxury and riches, for lovers tend to grow closer in strife. Love needs not fame, for those true to love will not host greed.
mercyme6

6:45pm Feb 14 2011

Normal User

Lol. Add the constant begging. PLEASE. My best friend has this guy beggin her to be his girlfriend. At the Valentine's dance, he asked 16 times for a dance.He's not bad, but he hits on EVERY GIRL. He even hit on the teacher, twice >.>

http://cdn3.knowyourmeme.com/i/000/112/872/original/mlp%20guess.jpg?1302464203 OH MAH GIZZLE. ANGEL'S BACK.
ReapersPlaymate

3:02am Feb 17 2011

Normal User

2. 7. 8. All of them, really, but those... I can relate.

Awesome list. I know I'm a bit late.

Hi.
iheartyou919

7:09pm Feb 20 2011

Normal User

Sure, Angel.
And thanks, Reapy. :DD

angel944988

8:03pm Feb 20 2011

Normal User

LOL

HUG!
Go to page: 1