Rescreatu - Virtual Pet Game

Salve! (That's Latin for Hello!)

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
yoshigirl

7:50pm Sep 29 2009

Normal User

Hi, I'm yoshigirl! I'm glad to become a part of a new pet society!

Since I'm new, I'd love any help I can get, and wouldn't mind making a few friends, either. I'm pretty easy to get along with, so...hopefully I'll have lots of friends here.

I'm interested in things like anime and manga, the maximum ride series, the hunger games series, rainbows, DDR, and, well, just silly/fun things to talk about.

I make graphics, like forum signatures, so if there's an art board here, that's probably where'll you'll find me most of the time. I also draw pictures now and then, so if you're lucky, i'll draw you something cool. (I only do human or chibis or chibi animals♥)

Well, thanks for taking your time to read this! I hope to get to know you all really well as I spend more time here.

I'm excited for my birthday on saturday, too, I'll be 17. : )

Call me Yoshi ♥
SaruSaru

7:59pm Sep 29 2009

Normal User

Hi there, Yoshi! :D

I'm still fairly new too, so I guess we can jump on the noob bandwagon together! XD We can also go talk about silly otaku stuff, too! ^.^

I'd LOVE to see some of your graphics sometime! :3

And, just for the record, I think someone is totally getting a birthday present. ;)

yoshigirl

11:14pm Sep 29 2009

Normal User

Cool! Thanks for the friend request! Noob bandwagon, here we come!

I'll be sure to show you my graphics! They're not the world's greatest, but, hey, it works for now. ;D

Call me Yoshi ♥
whatever6551

12:55pm Sep 30 2009

Normal User

Hi Yoshi! Welcome to Res! Everything on my profile is free, and you can have any pet you want. This is my way of giving back to Res, helping people get their first pets. :3 And giving them away to respals and such. I like doing graphics too, but I can't draw Chibi or anime to save my life, so I prefer to draw things like cats(not too good) and birds (awesomesauce!). I also do alot on pgotoshop and I made my own siggy. ^_^ i can make you something for your profile if you want too. Shoot me an rmail, because it's likely I won't be visiting this area of the forums again, or drop in on one of my roleplays.

yoshigirl

3:42pm Sep 30 2009

Normal User

Thanks, whatever6551. I still don't know how to do much on here, but I'm sure I'll figure it out. XD I'd love to see your art sometime! Cats are my favorite animals.

Call me Yoshi ♥
milomouse

12:18am Oct 1 2009

Normal User

Hello Yoshi. :] Welcome to Rescreatu. I love to chat. Rmail me anytime. :D I don't bite.

_Ranvier

10:24am Oct 1 2009 (last edited on 10:24am Oct 1 2009)

Normal User

This lady is awesomesauce. c:

Moar people should say hi. xD

And hello, Yoshi.

I hope you're enjoying everything so far. <3

And happy early birthday! ^_^

yoshigirl

11:48pm Oct 2 2009

Normal User

Thanks, you two, it's nice to be welcome!

I'm enjoying what I've seen so far, which isn't much, but hey! I'm still exploring. •_•;;

Call me Yoshi ♥
Go to page: 1