It's been a while.

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
Acrimonious

10:34pm Jun 1 2013

Normal User

Hi. I'm Acrimonious. No, I'm not really angry and bitter. Lol.

It's been a while since I've visited Rescreatu, but I'm glad to be back. I used to play long ago (I don't recall how long ago...), but due to certain personal issues, I kinda faded from the website until now.

Anyway, once again, glad to be back. Feel free to call me Acri for short. C:

Prism

10:31pm Jun 2 2013

Normal User

Hey Acri! We're glad to have you back. :D

Depending on how long you've been away, there have probably been at least a few changes. If you need any help or have any questions, I'm here for you! Feel free to ask here or through Rmail.

I hope you're enjoying yourself so far, and I'm sure I'll see you around!

Formerly an Assistant
Formerly known as Gravy
Aukira enthusiast
Acrimonious

4:18pm Jun 9 2013

Normal User

Thanks, Gravy.

I was wondering about this new thing I noticed about pets. What's this "Unlocked Effects" thing, I wonder? I don't believe I've ever seen that before.

Prism

11:46pm Jun 9 2013

Normal User

Achri, effects are a relatively new feature. They change the look of your pets!

Here is a list of the effects that exist so far:

- Ageless: Ageless pets are just what they sound like -- pets that do not age. You can choose to use this effect to make your pet stop aging as a baby or adolescent. The item that unlocks this effect is the Ageless Extract, an item that was given out in past events.

- Undead: This effect will turn your pet into a creepy, crawly (sometimes) zombie-like creature. Previously available during a Halloween event, it can now be unlocked by using an item called Curse of the Undead to resurrect a pet. 

- Stardust: This effect will make your Creatu all sparkly! c: To unlock this effect, you can use a Silver Stardust Urn (for pets from Scria) or a Gold Stardust Urn (for all other pets). This would be a Cash Shop item.

- Cosmic: Somewhat similar to the stardust effect, the cosmic effect will give your pet the appearance of a cosmic, nebula, space-y thing! This effect also comes from a CS item called Cosmic Salve.

- OAK: OAK stands for one-of-a-kind effects. These can be purchased in the Custom Effects section of the Cash Shop. If you order one of these effects, you get to work with one of the artists of Rescreatu to create your very own custom effect that only you can use! Pretty cool, huh?

To look at these effects, please visit the Creatu Directory (http://www.rescreatu.com/petinfo/) and choose an effect from the drop-down box. Only certain effects are available for certain pets, so you'll have to do a bit of browsing.

Let me know if you need anything else! :)

Formerly an Assistant
Formerly known as Gravy
Aukira enthusiast
sighariona

12:23pm Jul 10 2014

Normal User

Actually, I, myself, have a question. I am not Acri, but I am confused about how to put those effects into action - As in, how to these effects... effect your creatu? Can you choose them or is it just a bid of luck you're depending on? I've been curious ever since my sister joined this site a week ago, and I finally joined a few days ago, and an explanation or answer of some kind would be very helpful. Please and thank you! Have a nice day!
Go to page: 1