I'm Here

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
vitamincoolrnch

9:31pm Oct 2 2021

Normal User

Hi. I'm Jazz, or just vitamincoolrnch, or just Cool Ranch. I am a writer and artist and occasional streamer. I am fortunate to have been introduced to this site by a dear friend of mine. I've been exploring a bit for the past couple of days, just learning a bit about things and gathering/hatching eggs.
I'm not fully sure what to put here in the intro, so I'll just say hello! I'm having a lot of fun figuring things out.
Crystear

7:43pm Oct 7 2021

Normal User

Hello! I'm Crys, it's nice to meet you. I'm new here as well.  What kind of art do you draw?
vitamincoolrnch

7:53pm Oct 7 2021

Normal User

I do a lot of digital art--I draw a lot of OCs, as well as characters from video game fandoms (mainly Kingdom Hearts). I mainly draw human characters, or half-human characters (merfolk).
Crystear

8:17pm Oct 7 2021

Normal User

Oh cool! I do digital and traditional art, trad art for school, digital for myself. I've been going through burnout lately though, so I guess I'm not doing much of anything. But when I AM actually doing something, it's normally classwork or art of the OCs I want to turn into a webcomic. One day, at least. It's always been something I've wanted to do, y'know?
Go to page: 1