hi, I'm Nyghtshade21

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
Nyghtshade21

2:46am Dec 23 2021

Normal User

I love the nighttime best - the cool breezes in the summertime, the crisp winter nights with snow decorating the trees, the heavenly scents of flowers in bloom in the summer and late spring. Usually it's so quiet, even the birds are sleeping. I'm taking online courses at uni and find it best to do the work at night. Daytime is perfect for sleeping (most people are at work or away from their residences). And if you own cats like I do, they will wake you at the wrong times, but I love them anyway.
I came here because I am constantly looking for a place to do things (like collect massive amounts of pets) that I can't do in real life because there is no room and it's not fair to the animals. I overheard some people talking about this site and it took a little while to find because I spelled it wrong. No problem - I'm here now. Can't wait to get my first pets, hatch my first eggs and learn all out Rescreatu.
Right now it's almost Xmas so I want to wish everyone a Merry Xmas, a Blessed New Year, and (hopefully) an end to this pandemic. And it's just my luck I was born 2 days later than Xmas - Mom so much wanted to have a Xmas baby.
Bowie

7:25am Dec 23 2021

Normal User

Hi, welcome!

Ginger Mirabilis by Zen
Go to page: 1