Hello I'm new

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
Ahti

10:16am Aug 28 2009

Normal User

So what can you do here?
Reeses

6:19pm Aug 28 2009 (last edited on 12:29pm Aug 29 2009)

Normal User

You can explore around.  I can't really explain all of Res to you in a single post, but click around and discover things.  If you need any help, you can Rmail me with the Rmail button on the navigation bar under Community and select compose.  You can put my username in and write me an Rmail and I'll try to help you the best I can. =) Welcome to Res!  But I'll try to suggest things to do anyways. XD

Getting Pets: Well...I think it's a little obvious that Rescreatu is a pet site.  By clicking explore under Play in the navigation bar, you can access four planets known as Atquati, Relcore, Reiflem, and Scria.  You can stumble upon eggs which you can incubate in the Hatchery located in the navigation bar.  Once they're incubated, you can hatch them.  The lower the incubation percent is, the higher chance the hatch will fail and not only will you loose the egg, but you won't get the Creatu (Rescreatu pets).  Make your character by, I THINK (I don't remember that well), scrolling down and look at the box that says TODAY.  Click one of the links there.  If you're a rancher you can hatch 3 pets a day, while merchants can hatch 1.  Each has the ups and downs.  Ranchers run rancher shops (sells Creatu only) and merchants run merchant shops (sells items only). 

You can also buy pets from Pet Auctions (sometimes you'll have to compete with others) by going to the Pet Auctions in the navigation bar, or buying them from people's rancher shops.  You can search for specific pets using the Advanced Creatu search (commonly abbreviated as ACS).  Click that on the side and select the location as Rancher Shops.  Set it to show by price and fill in what pet and color (or leave it at any), and all that stuff.  Set the price as 1 to 10000000000 and search.  You'll be given a list of pets with their names and rancher shop owners priced in shops. You can see a list of pets that can be hatched in the Hatchery- look for the Creatu list link.  It will show you a list of all the colors pets come in.  The colors natural, sepia, cream, black, silver, blonde, and albino can be hatched.  I listed them in order from most commonly hatched to rarest hatched.  There is no way to determine what color of Creatu will hatch from an egg- it's luck.  The other colors are achieved with dye kits which stock at the black market in the shop list.  You can also buy them from merchant shops which I can tell you how to find in the next paragraph.  Not all Creatu come in every color, so make sure you check the list.

Earning Tu and Buying Items: Tu is the currency for Rescreatu.  It's what you use to buy things from non-user-shops (access them by clicking shop lists at the navigation bar) and from user shops.  Basically, you can do a lot of things to earn Tu.  You can play certain games in the games section on the navigation bar.  The luck games are usually quick and some give you free items, though you can only play some of them once a day.  Among them is the raffle which you can try your luck at.  I reccomend doing quests- they're quick and you get good rewards from them.  You can search for the items the quests ask for in the merchant shop search located at the top of the page under the large Rescreatu banner.  Type in the name with correct spelling and spaces (sometimes it counts extra spaces before and after the phrase, so make sure there aren't any) and search.  The search will provide you with a list of people who sell that item in their shop.  The cheapest one will be listed at the top.  Tu is the only currency in Rescreatu. 

You can make Tu by stocking your merchant or rancher shop at the appropriate price (usually a little bit below the cheapest- check the prices the way I just told you or with the ACS so you can update your prices if need be).  You can also host art commissions or other types of commissions in the forums located in the navigation bar.   If people are interested, they will pay Tu for you to do the commission. Art commissions and graphics commissions have specific forums, so be sure to post your thread in the correct forum.  If you're a merchant, you can sell a pet using the advertisement forums and chatting with other people who may be interested in buying.  You can also offer your pet for someone else's, but search the ACS to ensure that they're both worth the same amount- or add something to balance it on your side.  Another way to earn Tu is to use the stockmarket which can be accessed in the games section or by clicking on the chart icon with lines at the top.  You basically just buy the stocks when they're cheap and sell them when they go up.  The stocks change every twelve hours.

Roleplaying and Chatting

If you're thirteen or older, you can go to the ShoutBox- which appears on most sides of the screen (there's a glitch now that doesn't show it).  You can go to it's page by clicking chatroom at the side of the navigation bar.  Be sure to read the rules below the box where you type your reply.  Don't spam or else staff will have to penalize you.  Spam examples are these:

:)  <--Single Smiley Spam

what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--Exclamation Spam (pretty much all punctuation)

OMG WUT! <-- Caps Spam

plz plz plz cn i hav omni eggz <--Begging...which is against the rules

You can only advertise once every thirty minutes.  Another thing to do is roleplay which is like writing a story with other people but only controlling your characters.  You can go to the roleplay forums and join a thread.  Each roleplay is different- some are about wolves, some about cats, and some about vampires.  You can even make your own roleplay.  Usually roleplays have rules such as no swearing.  Powerplaying and godmodding (commonly abbreviated is PP and GM) is heavily disapproved of.  PP is like making your character do something to someone else's character that they can't avoid.  A common rule is not to kill someone else's character without permission or to keep love and violence at PG-13 (or another rating).  You should check the rules for the specific roleplay to see.  

That's just a brief example of things Rescreatu has to offer.  Rmail me if you need help. ^^

Wat.
ಠ_ಠ
Kirsti

3:02pm Aug 29 2009

Normal User

Hi, welcome to the forums! lol, Reese pretty much filled you in on most of it =3

Sciver

4:12am Sep 2 2009

Normal User

Hello, another male player! Haha, XD. I'm a noob too.
Go to page: 1