Greetings, from MACS0647-JD!

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
MACS0647JD

3:42pm Jun 5 2017

Normal User

Hello world! You can call me MAC or JD, or even my full username if you want. My username was based off of a galaxy's uncommonly known name. In other words, instead of the, 'Whooziwhatzit Galaxy,' it would be something like, W01013-G. [Disclaimer : I do not know how galaxies, planets, and other objects floating around in the cosmos, are named.] Now then, I'm Matthias. I never use smilies, I tend to use long paragraph-like messages instead of numerous small messages in a conversation, and I almost always use perfect grammar. Not only this, but I absolutely adore pet sites. I found this just browsing the web, and I thought that I could at least try it out. I had a bit of trouble creating a character but the staff quickly solved the issue, and to that respect I'm thankful to them. I'm going to need heaps of help getting started out, but I'd wholeheartedly like to learn as much as I can and do my best with your help.

Todoroki

5:09pm Jun 8 2017

Normal User

Hi there! I'm Sammie, but here i just go by Arc. I'm an assistant here at Rescreatu, a staff member around to basically help new users like you and answer your questions :)

I did get a bit of a laugh while reading your little Bio. Because I'm that person who breaks up big paragraphs into smaller messages, and I love using smileys in my messages, but I do use proper grammar so at least i have that going for me.

I've been a user here since i was a wee tyke, I joined in early 2009. ^^" so if you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a rmail! Or just catch me in the shout box. I'm more than happy to answer and questions you have or to help you in any way that I can!

Welcome to Res! I hope you love it here as much as I do!

~Arc

Go to page: 1