Yeah, i'm completely stuck

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
Readyset

8:07pm Jun 10 2017

Normal User

I've read another forum post about this problem and it seems? to have been fixed for them?
 but i have been waiting a while and i can't do anything at all,
basically the problem is i used "-" in my username and apparently it messes things up? 
I would try to change email accounts so i could create a new account off that email but i can't.

I have tried before, in fact iv'e tried setting up 2 accounts before this one since i have a personal email, a business email and a school email
the first one setting up with the username "Ready-set-" and since i didn't know much about the problem i tried setting up a new account with my school email just with "Readyset", but that didn't work at all it wouldn't even let me log in,
that left me with my business email which is the one i'm using here, and now i can't do anything.

I really want to get stuck in and i can't because it won't allow me 'to create a character'
even if this account cannot work there is no other way i can sign up to play the game
i don't know how to contact the staff so i hope they get it here?
I'd delete the accounts but it seems like i can't
i need help i'm sick of waiting, i'd like to play.
Snow

11:06pm Jun 10 2017

Normal User

I'll pass this onto a support staff so they can edit your username and fix the problems you're having. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for sticking with us! ^^

-
Readyset

2:27am Jun 11 2017

Normal User

ahh thankyou so much!!
i can't wait ;u;
Pegasus

1:12pm Jun 11 2017

Support

Hello! A couple of the accounts you created after this one was fine for you to use as they had no dashes. But I have fixed your username for you, so you can access only this account. Apologies for the delay!

Go to page: 1