I don't think he likes me XD

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
lumia

5:20pm Jun 22 2015

Normal User

The Black Market guy! He's been kicking me out for the past 2 days! What's up with that? XD Idk I probably sound like a total newb (I'm still fairly new to this site), but I mean I've purchased plenty from him before! Anyone know what to do??

All magic comes with a price... -Rumplestiltskin
Voidbringer

5:30pm Jun 22 2015 (last edited on 5:33pm Jun 22 2015)

Normal User

Same has happened to me before. But if I'm right, if you get in before everything is bought in the store it won't happen. The stores restock every 15 minutes at :00 :15 :30 and :45..... but you have to get in fast when stores restock because it sells out fast

Cetari are puplic transport on Scria and you can\'t change my mind >:O
Prism

8:17pm Jun 22 2015

Normal User

Hey there!

If you're refreshing too much, you may be kicked out! I'd recommend only showing up during restocking times, which genbaw234 listed. :)

Formerly an Assistant
Formerly known as Gravy
Aukira enthusiast
lumia

10:48pm Jun 22 2015

Normal User

Thank you both very much! I just tried to go in now (--:47 my clock said) and he still kicked me out XS Guess I just gotta wait and get lucky!

Voidbringer

10:57pm Jun 22 2015

Normal User

Your welcome, always happy to help! I also wish you luck on trying to get into the store

Cetari are puplic transport on Scria and you can\'t change my mind >:O
3mmique

10:30am Jun 23 2015

Normal User

He has a chance to 'kick you out' once a day each time you visit.
Once you've been kicked out once for the day you remain 'kicked out' until reset I'm afraid ;(

Sometime he kicks you out on your first visit of the day, sometime it can be after your 50th, it's completely random.

мα∂ηεss ωιℓℓ cσηsυмε үσυ...
lumia

9:18pm Jun 23 2015

Normal User

That makes sense. Thank you! ^^

Go to page: 1