100 eggs per day?

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
Giygas

8:27pm Oct 14 2020

Normal User

I have gotten a message saying that you can only get 100 eggs per day. It says in the FAQ that I will only be able to gather more eggs in 24 hours. But I was able to collect more eggs by clearing my inventory. I'm presuming the max inventory is 100 eggs? Is this a case of having max egg inventory and collecting the max amount of eggs within 24 hours having the same error message, or am I really not supposed to be able to collect more once that message shows up? I think I have collected 100 already, so I do not think I should be able to collect more? Is this a glitch, and I should try to hold off collecting more eggs tomorrow? I do not want to accidentally exploit some kind of glitch.
Lolli

9:19am Oct 15 2020

Normal User

I believe you're allowed to collect 100 eggs/24 hours but it doesn't reset at 12 AM Res time (which is when things like hatches reset). For example, if I picked up 50 eggs in the morning and 50 at night, the next day I would only be able to pick up 50 in the morning and 50 at night. Does that make any sense? xD

You can have as many eggs in your hatchery as you'd like (it can exceed 100). That doesn't factor in to the 100 egg/24 hrs you can pick up. This isn't a glitch and it usually doesn't become a problem anymore after you've played for longer. You develop your favorite creatu and also know which eggs are rarer and those become the only eggs you pick up. Since you only have about 3 hatches a day most people don't hit the 100 mark when picking up eggs because then they get old/spoil. Hope this clears things up!

Go to page: 1