What's the best way to get tu?

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
Wolfyluver

6:26pm Jul 18 2011

Normal User

I'm a poor newbie, and was wondering if 1 of u people can give meh a couple tips on earning tu.

Thanks in advance!

~Wolfyluver (is awesome :P)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Wishbelle

7:25pm Jul 18 2011

Normal User

Play games

sell pets

sell items

stocks (if you would like help with stocks, I will gladly direct you to the best person I know) 

Wolfyluver

7:43pm Jul 18 2011

Normal User

help with stocks would be nice

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
icedolphin

12:01am Jul 24 2011

Normal User

Yeah i dont know how the stocks work either

Anyway you can also get tu by

selling art

selling hatches (somebody send u eggs u hatch them then send the pet to them)

Trying the raffle

doing quests (I recomend Egg quests they are the easiest)

xeeroh

8:41am Jul 24 2011

In Training

It is easier to make money once you have a little to invest in making more. Stocks are good but  have their good and bad days. My favorite way to make tu is to do item Quests.

I find that the Squishy Quest is the easiest to progress in since they are easily available. There is always a wide selection in NPC and User shops. My quest method is to purchase one of everything in stock in the NPC shop each time it restocks (ever 15min). This can be done while you are looking for items on the lower quest levels since you have a lot of time to turn in the requested item. Just hang out in the NPC shop and buy everything you can until you get what you need! As you amass your own stock of items the quest becomes easier since you have the items already! This becomes important at the higher levels when you have very little time to turn in the items.

The higher the level, the better the pay-out. The pay out for Item Quest games is always higher  than NPC shop prices. Usershops are hit and miss - but usually it's okay to overspend in usershops just to get to higher levels for a better payout.

I believe the Quest game with the highest payout is the Weapon's Quest - but I think it is more expensive to have a stockpile of those items.

Hope that all makes sense. Best of luck making tu!

dogpaw49

7:13pm Jul 26 2011

Normal User

i am a newbie too.play Precious Pearl Quandary in the luck section in games on the side

Duhcornmastur

3:52pm Sep 3 2011

Normal User

if you are a merchant try buying as much as you can every day with your tu on things from the NPC shops and stick them in your store. what i find works best is that you keep another tab open and search other player shops for the prices compared to what you spend because i just bought a squishie for 30k that will sell for 1.5 million!!! talk about a good deal =D

\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
Go to page: 1