Veram's and Their Secrets

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
hunteringreen

4:04am May 21 2016 (last edited on 4:05am May 21 2016)

Normal User

albino adulttle="albino adult" height="150" width="150">Veram, a fox creature of Reiflem and a little devil to some who leave something for it to 'borrow'. they are crafty and sly. reasoning to it's horns and wings. the horns and wings resemble a devil and how they are crafty as well, stealing food and tricking other predators with several tricks they have up their sleeves. they also resemble a fox that is crafty by stealing as well. combine a devil and fox together you get the Veram.     
amber adulttle="amber adult" height="150" width="150">Now to the Mutant Veram with curved horns and 9 tales. and old Japanese mythology of a 9 tailed fox that transformed into a beautiful women to trick a man, after it would leave them as a prank to they becomes shamed for being fooled by a fox. the 9 tails represent it's deviousness and that they can always wear a mask to fool others
achromatic adulttle="achromatic adult" height="150" width="150">Veram's can seem sweet and an angel to any eye but they wear a mask to hide their true self as being a crafty little booger who would steal your lunch and dive in trash cans. now you know it's secrets and to always know it wears a mask to fool others, and to never forget: it ALWAYS wears a mask. stay for more secrets. which Creatu should i do next?
Akechi

4:54pm Jun 27 2016

Normal User

Moved to the correct forum. <:

AnimalsRAwesome

10:38am Dec 23 2016

Normal User

Veram aren't evil. They're just too shy to ask for the food.

\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\nThe FNaF group.\r\n
Halloween

5:40pm Dec 24 2016

Normal User

is this why malcom has a veram at his side?
black market has some secrets..i tell ya.
dark secrets.

In 38 colors, and a thousand black
Gondras later... I rise over my
Army as the Gondra Queen!
\r\n\r\n\r\n
Veram

5:44pm Dec 24 2016

Normal User

-momma veram noises- >.>

Go to page: 1