So, guys. I've been gone for awhile.

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
Stunner

9:16pm Sep 7 2010

Normal User

I think I've been gone for a few months now. Maybe more. I have no idea if anyone's even noticed I was gone. xD
Probably not. I wasn't really that popular. haha

Can anyone fill me in on anything I've missed? I wanna get back into this but feel like I've missed a lot. D;

I did see that we've gotten some new species. Honestly, that Ivik creeps me out a little. -coughalotactuallycough-
I also noticed that the Murren and Tesuri got BEAUTIFUL makeovers.
My albino Tesuri=the best thing I've ever seen. I feel like I should be like... crying tears of joy whenever I look at it or something and honestly, I can't STOP looking at it.

Anyway, I think that's all I've noticed so far. Anyone care to tell me about anything else that I might have missed out on? x3

(:
fizzyizze

9:20pm Sep 7 2010

Normal User

Well, CS pets have been circulating with Cyid, Ezahni, and Haberisar. Right now we're on Ezahni. I feel like there was another revamp too... Oh yeah, Aukira ^^ Amazing revamp. CS pets can be dyed now, and you can sell hatches. Names are very valuable, and I'd check your stocks :3

Stunner

8:48am Sep 8 2010 (last edited on 8:50am Sep 8 2010)

Normal User

Ooo, didn't notice the Aukira revamp. I didn't particularly like them before, but now they're pretty freakin cute. :3 haha

Yay for being able to sell hatches! That's exciting. I don't think I have any stocks though; I'm pretty sure I sold all those before I left. xD
Thanks for the update! c:

Edit: I also just noticed the human avatars are out? o:
I left around the time those went into testing phase. I'll have to play around with that when I get home from school today. I'm excited. hah
o3o

(:
fizzyizze

9:25am Sep 8 2010

Normal User

Oh right xD They're fun, but have a ton of bugs. They aren't done yet ^^; And they crash browsers a lot, so just expect it. I got lucky and made mine before FF died on me. So just use clothes in your inventory, not everything works yet. :3

Stunner

8:03pm Sep 8 2010

Normal User

Alrighty. I'll be ready in case that happens. I'm starting to make mine now. xD

Thanks again for the update. :3

(:
Go to page: 1