Sho's Fun Facts and Pro Tips

Go to page: 1, 2, 3 Bookmark Thread
Mic

5:34am Apr 10 2016 (last edited on 2:47pm Apr 15 2016)

Normal User

Hey guys it's me the best user on Rescreatu, and I'm here to give you some quality of life tips with a smattering of fun and completely true facts in between.
BIG RED DISCLAIMER: NONE OF THIS IS ACTUALLY REAL OK PLS DON'T DO ANYTHING I SUGGEST.

IF U DO THESE THINGS AFTER SEEING THIS DISCLAIMER IT'S ON YOU, BRO
NOTE: I am editing this into my first post of each new page, since clicking on my thread normally (ie not my advertisement) takes you to the last page of the thread. This is to prevent the problem of people not seeing the disclaimer.

SHO FUN FACT #1
Did you know?

Satan exists and his name is Kir. Wake up sheeple.

SHO PRO TIP #1

Shout colors when rainbow is on, so that the mods know you appreciate the feature! Your dedication to trying to hit a single color will impress them greatly and they will keep the feature turned on for longer than normal because they love your shouts of "Red!" and "Purple!" so much.

"Noodle boy! I thought I smelled some garbage. Turns out I was right!"
Reaper

5:36am Apr 10 2016

Normal User

subbing
Mic

5:54am Apr 10 2016 (last edited on 2:47pm Apr 15 2016)

Normal User

SHO FUN FACT #2
Did you know?

A an ogre-like creatu was planned at one stage of the site's development, but artists struggled so much with creating one that they ultimately scrapped the idea, saying that such a creatu required too many layers.

SHO PRO TIP #2

When repricing your shop items or creatu, undercut the competition by 1 tu! Your boldness will draw many customers, and your Alpha Player status will be assured.

Mic

1:42pm Apr 10 2016 (last edited on 2:47pm Apr 15 2016)

Normal User

SHO FUN FACT #3
Did you know?

The Rescreatu artist KiraraNeko has an evil twin named ArarikInu.

SHO PRO TIP #3

If you plan to quit Rescreatu: Multiaccount lots, insult the playerbase and staff and just generally break every rule for a Special Happy Funtime Lockdown on your account instead of just quitting the site like someone with any semblance of self control! You gotta take a stand and fight THE MAN, man.

Feather

1:49pm Apr 10 2016

Normal User

omg this is great xD

subbing

Mic

2:00pm Apr 10 2016 (last edited on 2:48pm Apr 15 2016)

Normal User

SHO FUN FACT #4
Did you know?

Patrick's username is actually Pat Rick, but he had to edit it now that names are not allowed to contain spaces. The playerbase has been getting his name wrong for years.

SHOKIP PROKIP TIPKIP #4KIP
god is watching you

Use the /mudkip and /rainbowmudkip features as often as possible. The modkip team appreciates your show of support as Rescreatu moves towards a glorious future with Amazing Supreme Leader Clesskip at its head.

ALL SUPPORTERS OF /TORCHIC AND /TREECKO WILL BE PERMANENTLY BANNED, EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY. HAIL MUDKIP!

Mic

2:53pm Apr 10 2016 (last edited on 2:48pm Apr 15 2016)

Normal User

SHO FUN FACT #5
Did you know?

Entering the Konami code on the Uldavi page unlocks Rescreatu: Hard Mode. Your account is reset, you can only be a Merchant, and the only stock you're allowed to buy is REF. Users banned for poor behavior towards others or cheating are also brought back as staff.

SHO PRO TIP #5

Roleplay constantly in the SB for an awesome, immersive Rescreatu experience that isn't cringe-inducing at all.

Mic

5:17pm Apr 10 2016 (last edited on 2:48pm Apr 15 2016)

Normal User

SHO FUN FACT #6
Did you know?

The Moderator, Alien, is in fact an alien. They abduct Patrick on a regular basis and this is why he's never online.

SHO PRO TIP #6

"30 minutes" is just Rescreatu lingo for "10 seconds". Advertise away!

Mic

11:31pm Apr 10 2016 (last edited on 2:49pm Apr 15 2016)

Normal User

SHO FUN FACT #7
Did you know?

The inspiration for Wyrae came from one of the artists gazing at a single spaghetti noodle for 2 hours.

SHO PRO TIP #7

If you're selling hatches, advertise as the normal price and then turn around and hike it up when you see what kind of egg you've got. The possibility of it hatching an albino or achromatic lets you ask for at least 30mil per hatch!*

*Something like this actually happened once.

Meg

11:36pm Apr 10 2016

Normal User

I need a sub to this

Owl

11:36pm Apr 10 2016

Normal User

I'm subbing. I need more of this in my life.

Snow

11:39pm Apr 10 2016

Normal User

Also subbing xD

-
Mic

12:08am Apr 11 2016 (last edited on 2:49pm Apr 15 2016)

Normal User

SHO FUN FACT#8
Did you know?

Rescreatu was originally going to have unique cries for each creatu. Zenirix sounded something like bed/j3Cn7slInGo" ti
tle="" target="">this.

SHO PRO TIP #8

If you have enough weapons from the Armour Shack in your inventory, Malcolm will be scared of you and let you have some of his Black Market items for free!

Mic

4:40pm Apr 11 2016 (last edited on 2:49pm Apr 15 2016)

Normal User

SHO FUN FACT #9
Did you know?

One of the Publish A Book contest entries in the past was the Bee Movie. It won by a landslide.

SHO PRO TIP #9

Poison Apples are a cheap and effective way of killing your creatu instead of using a Potion of Death! Your pet has 4 hours to live.

Eiji

4:47pm Apr 11 2016

Normal User

Subbing ヽ/❀o ل͜ oノ

Mic

5:01pm Apr 11 2016 (last edited on 2:50pm Apr 15 2016)

Normal User

SHO FUN FACT #10
Did you know?

Owl's username is actually an anagram of "Low". They don't really care about birds, their true obsession are them apple bottom jeans (jeans) and boots with the fur (fur).

SHO PRO TIP #10

Berate an entirely different staff department when you have a problem with the site for more than a week! Site glitches are the Helpers' responsibility, right?

Setzer

5:38pm Apr 11 2016

Omg this thread is everything I needed in life.

Alien

5:40pm Apr 11 2016

Normal User

Subbing ~ this is too good xD 

Mic

5:57pm Apr 11 2016 (last edited on 2:50pm Apr 15 2016)

Normal User

SHO FUN FACT #11
Did you know?

Sin is an actor! You may know them from their appearance in the game Final Fantasy X:

SHO PRO TIP #11

There is a special hidden layout for the site that you can change to. Press Alt + F4 to turn it on!

Owl

6:09pm Apr 11 2016

Normal User

OH MY GOD. xD

Go to page: 1, 2, 3