Mihashi's Mistakes: Welcome to Hellfest 2017, Kiddos

Go to page: 1, 2 Bookmark Thread
Mic

4:14am Jun 22 2017 (last edited on 6:20am Jun 22 2017)

Normal User

whats up guys it's me, the best user on Rescreatu, back at it again with more enlightening facts and useful tips to improve your quality of life on this dumpster fire of a website

Q: What is your post schedule?
A: Whenever I diggety dang well feel like it, sweet cheeks.

my old thread for a picture of what you're getting into: 

DISCLAIMER: LIFE IS FLEETING, NOTHING IS REAL AND IF YOU FALL FOR ANY OF IT WELL GOLLY GOSH GEE DARN MY GOOD CHUM I GUESS YOU JUST AREN'T THE SHARPEST LIGHTBULB IN THE POTATO BUCKET BUT THAT'S FINE NOBODY'S PERFECT.

so yeah lets get this started

MIHASHI FACT #1:
Lance loves medieval weaponry and has posters of various lances all over their bedroom. What the hell is a Voltron?

MIHASHI TIP #1:
The true key to being allowed to insult anyone you please on this site is by becoming friends with them. No mod can stop you, because they'll never know if you're joking or not.

"Noodle boy! I thought I smelled some garbage. Turns out I was right!"
Juke

4:20am Jun 22 2017

Content Manager

Subbing hi

NARUTO

4:34am Jun 22 2017

Normal User

WHAT THE HELL IS A VOLTRON

Mic

4:34am Jun 22 2017

Normal User

MIHASHI FACT #2:
Sombra from Overwatch joined the site, but got bored and so wrote a program to play and yes, even chat for her. We've been talking to a sassy .exe file this entire time.

MIHASHI TIP #2:
Never incubate your eggs before selling them! That would be letting the lazy commonfolk win! Why should you sell something that is ready to go? They should be glad you, the benevolent all-mighty seller, are giving them a chance to train their clicking finger.

FluzzMe

4:46am Jun 22 2017

Normal User

bless whatever black void remains of ur soul 

Malik

4:50am Jun 22 2017

Normal User

I've never incubated an egg in my life 

Mic

5:03am Jun 22 2017 (last edited on 5:07am Jun 22 2017)

Normal User

MIHASHI FACT #3:
Rattlesnake is not what you think they are. "Let me guess, they're an actual snake?" you ask? Of course not, where did you get that ridiculous idea? In truth, they just have this one really weird Metal Gear Solid AU fanfic...

MIHASHI TIP #3:
Guilt trip people over your own weak will and proceed to be incredibly salty for several months to leave a lasting and lovely impression upon them when they depart from the site.

oh god i have so many regrets

Rattlesnake

5:25am Jun 22 2017

Normal User

subbing omg

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Setzer

6:18am Jun 22 2017

*slams that subscribe button* :U

Mic

2:54pm Jun 22 2017

Normal User

MIHASHI FACT #4
Malik is actually no longer interested in the Assassin's Creed series of games. Their username comes from their woeful inability to spell or pronounce "milk".

MIHASHI TIP #4
Complain incessantly about your poor luck during holiday egg hunts to activate the Bad Luck Protection which makes it statistically more likely to find them! Fact within the tip: In the code that activates Bad Luck Protection there is a single line that reads "Stop your damn whining already, sheesh."

Malik

3:09pm Jun 22 2017

Normal User

How did you know I was actually homogenized malik? 8O

Kina

3:22pm Jun 22 2017

Normal User

subs

Mic

3:55pm Jun 22 2017

Normal User

MIHASHI FACT #5
Steampunk is not named after the genre of science-fiction. In truth, they are just a particularly edgy person sitting in a sauna 24/7.

MIHASHI TIP #5
Be as condescending as possible and ask questions you know that others don't know the answer to. You'll be well-liked when you finally bless the poor uninformed children with your worldly knowledge.

Oz

4:00pm Jun 22 2017

Writer

/Subs. Must admit, I like this.

Mic

10:34pm Jun 22 2017

Normal User

MIHASHI FACT #6
Malcolm, menacing and infamous boss of the Black Market on Reiflem, was once a bright-eyed young man with great talent in animation. Sadly, personal issues within his life caused him to leave the business for good before his masterpiece "Samurai Jaaku" could be complete.

MIHASHI TIP #6
Buy enough books from Book Bargains you'll eventually unlock the hidden player housing feature: Book forts! However, the only books that work towards unlocking this feature are the special ones such as Campfire Stories and PAB Honorable Mentions. Better break out your wallets, folks...

Mic

10:57pm Jun 22 2017

Normal User

MIHASHI FACT #7
Every time you ask about the next Comet Festival, Reiflem's in particular gets put off another year. Will we ever see what the Guardian Otroe and his phoenix Pyre look like? Well maybe if you kept quiet for once...

MIHASHI TIP #7
If you have something extremely serious going on in your life, be sure to ask the SB for advice. Random-ass people on a children's pet site absolutely know 100% what they're talking about, understand 100% of your situation and are never wrong about anything. Stake your entire quality of life on the SB's recommended course of action.

skiski951

5:38pm Jun 23 2017

Normal User

Subbing, this is to good
(I read your other one of these)
(Do one about me please)
(I will disobey all your orders)
(Until the Comet Festival is back)
(Unless you make one about me...)

Anya5544

10:13am Jun 24 2017

Normal User

I'm so subbing this.

FC: 0275-9333-8005 If you are looking to have a roleplaying experience that involves Pokemon and will be unique to you, check out my thing over in Roleplay Discussion!
Mic

4:58pm Jun 25 2017

Normal User

Small update: This thread isn't dead (yet...?), I'm currently suffering from food poisoning and can't really think of funny Res stuff at the moment. So yeah :V

skiski951

5:05pm Jun 25 2017

Normal User

I hope you get better soon!

Go to page: 1, 2