I've finally solved the mystery of the forest

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
saryapink

2:42pm Aug 25 2010 (last edited on 4:11pm Aug 25 2010)

Normal User

You know those 'invisible pets'? :P  Yesterday I explored the forest and adopted all of the 'invisible pets' and guess what happened?  When I checked my showroom I had a bunch of pets that I never even remembered getting. o3o  I know what pets I have (I don't have many), so when I saw those brand-new pets I was sure that they weren't there before.  And I check my showroom almost everyday, too. :o

To see if it was just that I have bad memory, I did the same thing today, and my showroom just got a bunch of brand-new pets that weren't there yesterday again.  And my little sister even tried it, and she got a brand-new pet (but she lies a lot, so i'm not sure if she was telling the truth). :U

So my point is that the invisible pets are there, but just aren't visible (or at least it doesn't say much about it) and when you adopt the pet it places it in your showroom.  Also, forgive me if i'm wrong.  I haven't eaten since I woke up yet, so my memory might not be 100% accurate so it might have been that I didn't remember that I had those pets and thought that they were from the forest. xD

~Sarya

(Don't ask my why I put that under my post, I got bored. xD)

Don't read my sig. I said, don't read my sig. You're still reading it, aren't you? .......... STOP READING IT. D:<
Caya

3:39pm Aug 25 2010

Normal User

I've tried adopting pets, but nothing new appeared in my showroom. :P I'll go try again and see if something happens.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
tacosrule77

4:55pm Aug 25 2010

Normal User

huh.  that's weird. 

my brother picked up all his invisi-pets and i didn't pick up any...  i should tell him to check his showroom

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Oh yeahs, look at mah awesome flashy banner
Lilith

4:55pm Aug 25 2010

Those "invisible" pets are not pets at all, its just a side effect of the forest being empty. They are not actually there to be adopted - I've checked this out and confirmed it through the admin panel.

If this did indeed happen, it is a serious glitch. You will need to turn over all the pet names that showed up in your showroom in a support ticket, because there was nothing in the forest to adopt, so you probably got pets that belong to someone else. 

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚♫ and the haters gonna hate hate hate hate hate ♫**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚
saryapink

5:32pm Aug 25 2010

Normal User

*triple-checks her showroom* I think it's probably just that I don't remember correctly. xD  I still don't remember getting some of them, but it's probably just that I got them a long time ago.  But if they are really from the forest like I thought they were then i'll turn them over with a support ticket.

Don't read my sig. I said, don't read my sig. You're still reading it, aren't you? .......... STOP READING IT. D:<
Go to page: 1