i’m such a gamer uwu
DanceIsLife

11:24pm Apr 2 2011

Normal User

Maybe ^^ I'll check later. I'm most likely wrong cuz I'm a noob xD

DanceIsLife

7:35pm Apr 7 2011

Normal User

Yep it's tonight. With Di Moon Zhang and Phillip PacMan Chbeeb on I.aM.mE. I think they're practically unstoppable.

Jenny

11:01pm Apr 7 2011

Normal User

What's your favorite crew of this season? o:

-Currently watching.- 

i’m such a gamer uwu
DanceIsLife

11:05pm Apr 7 2011

Normal User

I love I.aM.mE. and I respect Request for their unique style but it seems kind of flat line to me. Street Kingdom is krump in the flesh. Man, I'm not a fan of Krump sometimes but they hit hard. Eclectic Gentlemen was definately deserving to go home. Glad they did. Phunk Phenomenon was epic. Man I just don't know!

Witnessing Dominic's first night of judging.

I think he's my fave judge xD

Jenny

11:51pm Apr 7 2011 (last edited on 11:51pm Apr 7 2011)

Normal User

I absolutely loved the opening. <3

I.aM.mE is amazing. <3 I found like no fault with them. ;w; They blew my mind.

Phunk Phenomenon's story about that one guy's dad pa.ssing away was so sad. D: I like their performance though, I found it sexy. xD Haha, Lil Mama's comment about the girl in the group (Ka.ssandra, I think) was funny. xD

Request Dance Crew have fiery red hair. o3o I think they had a disadvantage with a rock song. It's not as easy. But they did okay.

Street Kingdom went hard. xD I like them too. I wish they highlighted that one girl in their group, because I barely noticed her. o-o

Eclectic Gentlemen wasn't really good. I thought there was a lot going on, kind of confusing. x-x That one guy's impression of Lil Wayne before their performance was so similar. o-o But yeah, out of all of them, their group deserved to go.

By the way, that Sun Drop commercial is hilarious, with the girl popping her booty. xD

Also, about that Teen Mom show (and any show about pregnant people), I hate how girls are getting pregnant in hopes to get on that show. 

i’m such a gamer uwu
Jenny

11:52pm Apr 7 2011

Normal User

Dominic wasn't as silly as I thought he would be. But he is a great judge. xD

i’m such a gamer uwu
DanceIsLife

12:31am Apr 8 2011

Normal User

I can't wait to see the other 5 next week! Looks like it's gonna be a great season!

Di Moon Zhang from I.aM.mE. has taught cl*censored*es at the place where I take dance as well xD

Sexy is an understatement it was like, Smoking on fire xD Phunk hit it hard.

Request can win me over if they kill their next routine, they are obviously talented I just don't think they've had a chance to fully express it.

I honestly didn't notice the girl at all. You gotta let her shine a little, the rest are guys give her a chance!

The best part about their routine was the outfits honestly. I saw their elimination coming.

ahaha Drop it like it's hot xD *booty pop*

Dominic's little baby voice was so cute when he was like "It ws also kind of scawwwy!" xD He said yo, sick, straight up, and nasty alot. xD

Jenny

2:38am Apr 13 2011

Normal User

Haha, yeah, he did say that a lot. xD I forgot who was the very first judges and it's sort of bothering me. ;o; I know JC was there for like ever.

Also, I was watching that Champions for Charity earlier and Quest Crew is pretty beast. But No More Heroes was great too. Poreotix are sort of weak compared to the first four season winners. x-x 

i’m such a gamer uwu
DanceIsLife

5:48pm Apr 13 2011

Normal User

You mean We Are Heroes? xD Yeah they were great ^^ Poreotix was EPIC but really they didn't bring much to the table in the long run.

Well before Dominic was Omarion if you meant him or did you mean the man before Omarion?

I'm excited to see the next two crews tommorrow!

Jenny

7:36pm Apr 13 2011

Normal User

Oh crap, I mistaken them for the darn video game. xD

I meant the original first season judges. o3o

I'm excited too~! :D 

i’m such a gamer uwu
Jenny

10:56pm Apr 14 2011

Normal User

Footworkngs.. Their feet look like they're spazzing out. xD They moved all over the stage. O: Lil Bit is so adorable. <3

787 Crew.. Poor Pery. :( I like their routine kind of. Lots of risky tricks. o:

ICONic Boyz are so cute, especially that chubby one. xD I wonder how young they really are. They've exceeded my expectations. <3 "Dancing Justin Biebers" that's what I thought of them too. xD manly abs, lol.

Haha, I thought the little boy group would have a heart attack when they saw the pole dancers. xD

Jag6ed was so sexy. Even though they claimed not to be that way. But it was. ;o; The spinning looked fun. o: Hard nipples. C:

Instant Noodles made me hungry. xD They be serving us in 3 minutes or less. x3 But it was kind of predictable. 

D'aw, pole dancers are gone. Too hot for the show. ;c 

i’m such a gamer uwu
DanceIsLife

3:52pm Apr 15 2011

Normal User

This season has definately rocked so far! :D I'm very interested to see what happens when both sets of crews get together!

Jenny

2:57am Apr 22 2011

Normal User

"you gaiz r so cute~! Cx " <--- I agree with D-trix about ICONiz Boyz. xD T-Money had an awesome solo. :3

I enjoyed Phunk Phenomenon. I like how they did their task. x3

I.aM.mE did absolutely amazing. <3

Street Kingdom.. kind of chaotic. A lot was going on. xD; Probably because their group was large.

787 Crew, I liked it. x3 And one of their guys remind me of D-trix. xD

Instant Noodles.. Haha, they had the nerd challenge. |3 And they already knew so much about it. xD I like how all the Asian crews are always playful.

Request, ahh, it was so playful. :3 Kind of cute in a way. I noticed that the length of their wigs was the same as Lil Mama. xD

Footworkings, I like watching them this time. So much energy. O: 

I was actually said when they left. D: 

Lil Mama's eyes were freaking me out every time they focused on her. x.x 

i’m such a gamer uwu
DanceIsLife

4:25am Apr 28 2011

Normal User

Ahah he's such a clown! I love him xD The iconic boyz rocked it. I mean for kids, dddaaang. Impressive.

P.P. Absolutely wiped the FLOOR with that one! I did not expect that explosiveness from them. Big props for that<3

I.aM.mE definately banged my brain with that one o3o

787 (I love how they kept saying it in spanish :3), was a standout for me. I loved it :D  And I saw the dominic look alike too! xD

Instant Noodles, is like Quest+Poreotix mushed together into one big asian melting pot. The breaking was clean, the floorwork was perfect and the popping was crisp and precise. Definately some potential there.

Request looked so frilly in the pink, adorable xD I love the way they grasped the challenge. Inventive. I almost couldn't tell the difference between the different girls!

Footworkingz; I was kind of dissapointed to see them leave. They were so pas.sionate and heavy hitting.

I honestly wouldn't have minded if Street Kingdom left. They're too... Raw for my taste. Krumping is NOT my favorite style. Plus the crew is HUGE making things look really jumbled and sloppy.

Lil Mama's whole OUTFIT scared me D:

Jenny

10:57pm Apr 28 2011

Normal User

I didn't like how Katy Perry looked.. ;c

Phunk Phenomenon was right about how they've set their own standards so high. xD This was fun to watch but, compared to their past performances, it wasn't as great. D:

I.aM.mE.. Best performance so far. They're so visual. <3 They've definitely used the stage. |D

787 Crew. Haha, I like how they got the handicapped guy to dance a little too. xD That's a first, handicap dance. :D

Those little ICONic Boyz are so adorable.. x3 I fell in love with them again. <3 I can tell a few of them are going to be handsome when they grow up. c; I was amused by the argument between Dominic and JC. xD

Instant Noodles.. I like the little ballerina part. :3 There wasn't as much movement as last time before.

Street Kingdom.. They were sort of intense. o3o I can tell they were trying.

I knew Request would get California Gurls. xD They had the advantage there. Very entertaining. Aw, Dominic got all shy and stuffz. :3 I'm so sad they left.. ;o;

i’m such a gamer uwu
DanceIsLife

11:39am Apr 29 2011

Normal User

Katy Perry looked a little ugly. ^^"

Phunk Phenom. (such a long name urgh) did well and is holding in with the competition. Unlike the past weeks they didn't raise the bar for the competition. Good, but not great.

I.aM.mE has got to be my favorite crew this year. With Di Moon Zhang and Pacman Phillip Chbeeb I knew from the beginning they would be a hard group to top. Now when they actually get on stage... I'm thinking they may win this year.

787. I liked it :) It was really cute how they let Perry in on the routine (Perry on Katie PERRY week!) and used his disadvantage as an advantage! I was impressed with their energy. I think they did a good job ^^

ICONicboyz.... Mmm okay. They did alright, and are indeed very cute xD The choreo was very clean (which I highly respect) and everything was precise. Though the choreography... It was nice but not origional is what I'm trying to say. The way they made the wall has been done before and the breaking down of the wall well... I saw little breaking. Just jumping. Overall was the preformance great? Decent. Did the utilize the challenge well? Not really. I see both Judge's point of view here. Though Lil Mama was just annoying the crap out of me the whole time they were arguing -__-

Instant Noodles. The name makes me laugh, every time xD The preformance, used way more levels and less floor work which is hard for bboys. I appluad them for that.  Some of those corkscrews, flares and babies were... Sick. Alot of people don't know how hard it is to pull that off. Plus comedy is a big thumbs up Overall, I liked it. But it lacked the energy seen in previous weeks.

Street Kingdom. Lots of passion. But it was so... Jumbled, Heavy, and Jerky. This is why I really don't like krumping. It's not clean or precise at all and seems a little TOO heavy to me. It was an interesting concept but I didn't like it. Overall? Eh. 2.5 out of 5.

Request was so good. I loved it. Sad to see them go. But I bet Lo-Fro was not happy that some New Zealand girl was kissing her boyfriend! xD He was like a little kid blushing and such. So cute xD I think Request did very well and could have hung on for another week. It's not always America's BEST DC. It's America's FAVE DC.

Jenny

12:19am May 6 2011

Normal User

Yeah, I agree with you about ICONic Boyz. x.x

Instant Noodles: haha, I like how the guys were wiggling their hips while the guy talked. xD They can uses levels and the stage really well. Think the leopard prints made their butts look big. xD Lots of sliding around. o: It seems like there still wasn't a lot of energy though. It was nice to watch. :D

ICONic Boyz: Aw, little boys arguing. xD They were pretty good this week. O: They're so cute still. x3 Those kids are really trying and learning. I think it's the best so far.

I.aM.mE: So visual. I like how in the remix they added a little dubstep/dnb in it. x3 That little lady was owning everything. xD Their moves were so smooth.

Street Kingdom: Sexy krump. xD Finally they highlighted the girl. Aw, Lil Mama almost broke down. They need to broaden their choreography a bit. lololol!! I lost it when Dominic mimicked that one move. Ahh, sexy. c;

Phunk Phenomenon: This performance was pretty good. o: Had almost everything in it, including locking and some stunts.

787 Crew: I think they could have done better though.. There wasn't a lot of energy, but it's probably the mellow mood of the song that had the effect. o.o  

Seems like America doesn't have a thing for foreign crews. :( 

i’m such a gamer uwu
paigecam

1:19pm May 8 2011

Normal User

I love Instant Noodles. They're so hilarious onstage. xD

We fell through the ice when we tried not to slip.

Go to page: 1, 2