Roleplay(appropriate)


Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
purplehen427

7:00pm Aug 4 2019 (last edited on 6:40pm Oct 23 2019)

Normal User


Posts: 359
ok, this is my very first forum post, and I am looking for people who can take part in these jobs in roleplay:

Ninja =
Detective = Merlin
Princess = PurpleHen (me)
police Inspector = DetectiveHolmes
soldier #1 (Captain) =
soldier #2 =
Doctor =
Nurse = LlamaLlove (Llama)
Sheriff =
dragon =
bandits =
spy = Alcarie
  
if you have any questions, feel free to rmail me, this will be updated




this signature is to be dedicatedrn
Merlin

2:11am Oct 20 2019

Normal User


Posts: 900
I can definitely play the Detective!



purplehen427

6:55pm Oct 20 2019 (last edited on 1:22am Oct 23 2019)

Normal User


Posts: 359
Order:
Narrator: IN Italics

I will signal you when it is your cue (I might not know if you want a signal when it is your cue or not so can you let me know whether you want me to let you know when it is your cue for the roleplay or not?), but lets get this started, if I tell you to recruit a little more people, just try, if the recruitment doesn't work, then I will shorten the cast into what we have and need. We need someone to play the ninja because a ninja saves the princess (Spoiler)



this signature is to be dedicatedrn
purplehen427

6:56pm Oct 20 2019

Normal User


Posts: 359
Ohh also we need bandits of who's going to capture the princess



this signature is to be dedicatedrn
purplehen427

12:36am Oct 21 2019

Normal User


Posts: 359
I am starting *begins to sneak into the detective's office as i tripped and fell in there*



this signature is to be dedicatedrn
Merlin

1:37am Oct 21 2019

Normal User


Posts: 900
"Princess," I say, putting down my coffee and closing my laptop. "Such grace you have. Please, come in."
I get up from my chair, and pull another from the corner and gesture towards it. "Is there something I can help you with? Or are you just sneaking around for fun?"



purplehen427

10:53pm Oct 21 2019

Normal User


Posts: 359
*begins to noticed as i have heard a ripping sound in my dress as I get up and say "Um, I wasn't expecting you here *chuckles to myself* Nice to meet you, i have only come down here for some bottled water and that there is a fire in my castle while I was cooking and i might need assistance because I think I heard my dress rip" I then begin to quickly back towards the door as I went into three bandits as I began to say "Oops, sorry, was in a rush..." to the bandits but the bandits instead have captured me and put me in a bag as I begin to fight for my way out of the bandits captive, but struggled and failed as I let them take me away as you sense something was wrong*



this signature is to be dedicatedrn
DetectiveHolmes

4:52pm Oct 23 2019

Normal User


Posts: 28
(I'll be the police inspector/police detective dude.)
purplehen427

10:46pm Oct 27 2019

Normal User


Posts: 359
again, here is where we last left off: *begins to noticed as i have heard a ripping sound in my dress as I get up and say "Um, I wasn't expecting you here *chuckles to myself* Nice to meet you, i have only come down here for some bottled water and that there is a fire in my castle while I was cooking and i might need assistance because I think I heard my dress rip" I then begin to quickly back towards the door as I went into three bandits as I began to say "Oops, sorry, was in a rush..." to the bandits but the bandits instead have captured me and put me in a bag as I begin to fight for my way out of the bandits captive, but struggled and failed as I let them take me away as you sense something was wrong*




this signature is to be dedicatedrn
DetectiveHolmes

9:54pm Oct 29 2019 (last edited on 9:55pm Oct 29 2019)

Normal User


Posts: 28
Meanwhile, as the police detective, William Korvel, was investigating a criminal activity in the area, he passed the agency.
purplehen427

10:02pm Oct 29 2019

Normal User


Posts: 359
*Your boss begins to tell you that a princess needs your help because three bandits have captured her*



this signature is to be dedicatedrn
DetectiveHolmes

10:08pm Oct 29 2019

Normal User


Posts: 28
-He goes to investigate the kidnapping-
purplehen427

11:02pm Oct 29 2019 (last edited on 11:05pm Oct 29 2019)

Normal User


Posts: 359
*One bandit begins to sneak behind you as he jumps on you and pins you down as the other bandits drops me as they go and tie you up as I say "Help me, the bandits tie me up and put me in a ~" just then, I heard a bandit say to me "You will NEVER escape, muahahahaha *coughs* Hey, have you captured the spy yet?" the first bandit begins to say to the others. Then the other bandits say "Yes" as they had walked over to the first one as they had carried you and me as they walked to their lair as i screamed "HELP ME!" as loud as i can as with the follow of "Shut up" that the bandits are saying*



this signature is to be dedicatedrn
DetectiveHolmes

11:06pm Oct 29 2019

Normal User


Posts: 28
-He struggles to free himself from the bandit, and tries to contact the rest of his team for backup-
purplehen427

11:12pm Oct 29 2019

Normal User


Posts: 359
*The bandits have gotten to their lair just then i heard one of the bandits got hurt as i heard someone say "Hold it right there" as i am shocked*



this signature is to be dedicatedrn
DetectiveHolmes

6:59pm Nov 6 2019

Normal User


Posts: 28
-continues to fight off the bandits-
purplehen427

12:31am Nov 7 2019

Normal User


Posts: 359
*I begin to stay quiet as i hear a person saying "I am a detective--" as then i hear someone tackling the detective as they frisk you as they took all of your weapons/tools/metal away from you as they dropped a bag in front of you with me in the bag as i begin to move the bag*



this signature is to be dedicatedrn
Merlin

10:13am Nov 7 2019

Normal User


Posts: 900
Sorry guys irl has been very tricky for me lately and I don’t think I can actually continue, things just sorta went downhill. For me :( 



DetectiveHolmes

11:02am Nov 7 2019

Normal User


Posts: 28
Sorry to hear that, Merlin.  Hope things get better for you.
purplehen427

11:58am Nov 7 2019 (last edited on 11:20pm Nov 12 2019)

Normal User


Posts: 359
noo, -.-, ok, don't let some pesky guy mess with you, just ignore them... wait, whoops, read it to fast Xp



this signature is to be dedicatedrn
Go to page: 1