Why Does My Heart Cry {Vampire RP} Feelings I Can't Fight

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 Bookmark Thread
KatnissEverdeen

7:16pm Jan 19 2010 (last edited on 7:36pm Jan 19 2010)

Normal User

Never knew I could feel like this
Like I've never seen the sky before
Want to vanish inside your kiss
Everyday I love you more and more
Listen to my heart, can you hear it sings
Telling me to give you everything
Seasons may change winter to spring
But I love you until the end of time

Come what may, come what may
I will love you until my dying day

Suddenly the world seems such a perfect place
Suddenly it moves with such a perfect grace
Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste
It all revolves around you

And there's no mountain too high no river too wide
Sing out this song and I'll be there by your side
Storm clouds may gather and stars may collide
But I love you until the end of time

Oh come what may, come what may 
I will love you 

Suddenly the world seems such a perfect place...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Giving your heart to someone can change everything.

Rules:

My co-owner is Chance. :D 

3 humans. I will play one of them.

The rest are vampires.

Post, "Come What May" To join.

All Res rules apply.

Bio:

Name-

Age-

Gender-

Looks-

Species-

Likes-

Dislikes-

Other- 

Who needs movies, when we can just go out and live life?
chance437

7:21pm Jan 19 2010

Normal User

Come What May

sherlock_holmes.jpg Sherlock Holmes image by caz87

Name:Sherlock Holmes

Species: Homo Nus Nocturnus

Personality:Sherlock Holmes is very cynical. He's very clever and observant, of course. He's a loner, and he is never interested in women (the only one he was slightly interested in was Irene Adler). But he's also very brave and is willing to "rough it" in order to get a job done. He doesn't really sympathize with his clients. If he ever makes a mistake or loses a client, he berates himself greatly. He's very conceited and vain, though he himself is more energetic. 

((Want more? Go here - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sherlock_Holmes#Habits_and_personality ))

Crush: None

Boyfriend/Girlfriend: None

History:Didn't want to tell me,and I didn't want to press the issue

Looks: Above

Other:This Person is one of the smartest ever. He thinks everything through, and it always goes as planned. Though sarcastic, he is very reliable. This vampire is like no other.Immune to stakes and silver,he proves so by his silver fangs.Both his sets of fangs are located on his upper jaw,his Cuspids and Bi-cuspids.

Name:Duke Hauser

Species: Homo Nus Nocturnus.. As Ripcord once said - "Duke wasn't born, He was Government issued"

Personality:

Duke is a stronghold, who never gives up and doesn't back down. The "brother" of the estranged Holmes, they share that quality. Duke has been an army man for all his life, and that didn't stop when he met Holmes. They clicked instantly, becoming more like brothers each and every day.

Crush:None

Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Was engaged to Anna, who is now the Baroness

History: Didn't want to tell me,and I didn't want to press the issue

Looks:Above

Other: This vampire is like no other.Immune to stakes and silver,he proves so by his silver fangs.Both his sets of fangs are located on his upper jaw,his Cuspids and Bi-cuspids.

Name:Damon Salvatore

Species:Homo Nus Nocturnus

Personality:(Bear with me,it's from his Wiki))Damon is self-contained and reserved on the surface most of the time, only letting his emotions through when he's angry - usually at Stefan. He generally acts flippant and arrogant, and constantly plays word games, especially when it comes to dancing around an issue, and even more especially when that issue involves his true feelings on a serious subject.

Damon has an aristocratic, elegant demeanor, and a very pragmatic outlook on life. He believes that the vampire nature is inherently dark, and that Stefan's attempts to not feed on humans are therefore unnatural. He has no problem with killing humans, although he generally won't go out of his way to do so. He kills Mr. Tanner, but claims he did so only because Tanner pulled a knife on him and that it was thus self-defense. He has no problem threatening children, though - since Elena gives in to his blackmail - it'll never be known whether he really would've gone through with his threats to hurt Margaret.

He has a significantly violent history due to his early vampire life, when he started his own mercenary company. Although we are given no glimpses into this mercenary life, it is strongly implied that he did immoral things with no regrets, and would have little to no problem doing them again.

During the course of the original four books, it is implied that Damon may have a renewed respect for human beings as something other than food. As he spends more time around the human characters, he seems to warm up to them a bit more and treat them less like potential meals and more like acquaintances, almost even friends. He sometimes even seems frustrated by his own unwillingness to be straight with them, as exemplified by his inability to rescue Vickie in book 4; Stefan reams him out for several paragraphs before Damon finally explains the real reason he couldn't help her.

Crush:

Boyfriend/Girlfriend:

History:Didn't want to tell me,and I didn't want to press the issue

Looks:((Pic))Hair black with rainbow lights in it, like a crow's feathers, or 'like liquid, too soft and fine for human hair.' Eyes that are black, 'fathomless and full of strange lights' and which have a tendency to 'fill the universe.' He's middling-verging-on-short, and has 'dark beauty and grace and the sensuality that drew women to him like moths to a flame.' He tends to lounge in a way that should get him done for har*censored*ment but can take 'lithe stalking steps.' He usually wears all black, mirrored sungl*censored*es and drives a black Ferrari with 'illegally tinted' windows. He has a 'very engaging' laugh and a 'charming' smile.

Other:This vampire is like no other.Immune to stakes and silver,he proves so by his silver fangs.Both his sets of fangs are located on his upper jaw,his Cuspids and Bi-cuspids.

KatnissEverdeen

7:22pm Jan 19 2010

Normal User

((Yeah! Wanna be co?))

paigecam

7:23pm Jan 19 2010 (last edited on 7:24pm Jan 19 2010)

Normal User

((Joinnn?!

As crazyphyscoamazinglyawesometastical Jayden human? 8D

Btw, Come what May.

Tomorrow~Tomorrow, I love ya, tomorrow~ :D))

We fell through the ice when we tried not to slip.

Fox

7:25pm Jan 19 2010

Normal User

((Come what may

Join as human?~))

I\'m back.
ZoeyRedbird

7:27pm Jan 19 2010

Normal User

((Join? "Come What May" ))

Muffinz 0_o
KatnissEverdeen

7:27pm Jan 19 2010

Normal User

((YEAH!!!!! Sure to all of you!))

ZoeyRedbird

7:28pm Jan 19 2010

Normal User

((Yays!))

Muffinz 0_o
chance437

7:28pm Jan 19 2010

Normal User

((Sure,Catnip))

ZoeyRedbird

7:30pm Jan 19 2010 (last edited on 7:39pm Jan 19 2010)

Normal User

Name- Kris Parkerson

Age- 18

Gender- Female

Looks- animegirl-4.jpg Emo image by animecutie1212

Species- Medium

Likes- Reading, writing, singing, acting, drawing, playing

Dislikes- Most people

Other- Nope

Muffinz 0_o
ZoeyRedbird

7:32pm Jan 19 2010

Normal User

((paige, we're doing that musical for our spring play!))

Muffinz 0_o
KatnissEverdeen

7:35pm Jan 19 2010

Normal User

Name-Jacob Hanson/Solarus Hanson/Lucy Hanson

Age-20/19/19

Gender-Male/Female/Female

Looks-

-except both have blonde hair 

Species-Vampire/Vampire/Vampire

Likes-Keeping his family safe, feeling important, having fun, and twinkies/her family, humans for some odd reason, and daylight/soccer, dancing, singing

Dislikes-Violence, death, sickness/darkness, being a vampire/when her family is not there

Other- Solarus and Lucy are identical. They talk at the same time, and are always together.

Name-Sam Katterman

Age-19

Gender-male

Looks-

Species-Human

Likes-Music, life, sunshine

Dislikes- darkness, sadness, bieng in pain

KatnissEverdeen

7:50pm Jan 19 2010

Normal User

((I'll start, and if you haven't posted your bio yet, just post it and jump in.))

"You know, hanging upside down from a tree isn't the most attractive thing." Lucy and Solarus said at once, almost like a robot. "Your face is" Lucy said, "Turning blue." Solarus finished.

Sam laughed, pulling himself up so he was sitting on the tree, his back to them. Jake was also up in the tree, except farther up.

"I found a squirell!" Jake shouted. "Jake, your gonna," Solarus said, "Fall." Lucy finished.

Sure enough, Jake fell, making a Jake sized hole in the ground.

"Oops." He laughed.

"Are you ok?" Sam asked. "Wadda you think human?" Jake said, cocking an eye brow. 

ZoeyRedbird

7:53pm Jan 19 2010

Normal User

Kris was in a tree, talking to a young girl that had been murdered. "I'm bored," she said, looking out. "That makes two of us," she said in a French accent.

Muffinz 0_o
Fox

7:53pm Jan 19 2010 (last edited on 7:53pm Jan 19 2010)

Normal User

((On second thought, I'll pas.s on this Rp~  I didn't realize I'd joined soo many Rps lately.))

I\'m back.
KatnissEverdeen

7:56pm Jan 19 2010

Normal User

((Ok. Bye Kate D:))

Jake stood up, brushing the dirt off of his clothes.

"Oh wow, I actually am a little sore." Jake laughed.

Sam slid down the tree, his feet gracefully hitting the ground. He yawned. "Im sorry, but the human is tired. Do we have to stay here for another night? I miss real toilets."

Jake laughed. Solarus and Lucy did too, but made you feel like someone slit your wrists.  

ZoeyRedbird

7:58pm Jan 19 2010

Normal User

Kris sat in the tree, watching them. ((Stalker!!))

Muffinz 0_o
chance437

7:58pm Jan 19 2010

Normal User

Damon watched intently,cocking an eyebrow.

"Let's go, we need to recruit anyway."

"Alright,but if anything happens to those humans..."Duke muttered,shaking his head

"So?"Sherlock answered,laughing.

"You guys gotta listen to me anyway,"Duke responded,laughing."I'm the oldest"

KatnissEverdeen

8:00pm Jan 19 2010

Normal User

Jake, feeling eyes on him, turned around, seeing a girl in a tree. 

"So, do you normally stalk people?" He asked, staring straight at her. The twins turned around on their heels, and then Sam spinned around, looking clutzy. 

chance437

8:01pm Jan 19 2010

Normal User

Damon rushed at the vampires,right behind Duke and Sherlock

"Hello,I'm Duke. This is Damon, and that's the famous Sherlock Holmes"He said, pointing at everyone 

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4