When you can't carry on, || Roleplay || When the road's way too long,

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Bookmark Thread
Skunkers

9:48pm Mar 21 2010

Normal User

Damien held up one hand,"Hey I'm not gonna take it. I dont live the  hot life. I live in his sisters and his old tree house. I dont live with them-"
 "Yet. You dont live with us 'yet'" Patrick smiled as he waited for both shifters to hurry up and get there. Damien blushed oh so very lightly, you couldn't see it but it was there. He took off his jacket and threw it at him. The moment it hit Patrick he put it on. Having two jackets made him warm a bit.
 "Why couldn't I be a shifter like ya'll, then I wouldn't so freakin cold all the time. And di I mention your necklace is fabulous by the way." Patrick grinned and huddled up in the jackets he had on. Damien looked at it aswell and he nodded, "Chose a good one to steal, i would have gotten a red one. I like red." He looked forward and continued to pull the corpse.

If you woke up breathing, congratulations! You have another chance.
Dustfeather

10:11pm Mar 21 2010 (last edited on 10:13pm Mar 21 2010)

Normal User

Erin relaxed slightly when he a.ssured her that he wasn't going to take it from her. She released her tight grip on it and smiled. "I guessed as much. Red is my favourite colour next to blue." Her smile widened. "Pretty easy to guess why, huh?"

When they neared the pond, Erin simply dropped the body. Her body felt considerably lighter, and she leaned against a tree, head tilted up towards the warm sky. "Forests are nice." She murmured. "It's very peaceful up here." Her eyes closed and she focused on the heat of the sun.

A sudden thought occured to her, and she blinked, tilting her head to look at Patrick and Damien. "Do you guys mind if I live in this forest?" It would be much better than her usual hiding out in alleyways. Not to mention she was near a source of humans.

Dustfeather -> Sparrow -> Universe
Skunkers

7:36am Mar 22 2010

Normal User

Patrick thought for a moment,"Live in this forest hmm... Sure it doesn't bother me but if you find a tree house its already taken unless I can convince my sister for either you or Damien to live at our house?" Patrick's face was blank. Damien sighed and looked at Erin.
 "You can live in the tree house I just go up there for protection. I'm bound to find another place in the jungle forest." Damien couldn't believe he was giving away something to another shifter. Other shifters had always seem to attck him or Patrick and right now this one was being at a fiar level.

Patrick looked around for a second and then at the corpse. He squinted his nose and said,"So we are just leaving th body and leaving right? Becuase I don't know what ya'll think of this stench but I sure don't like the smell of a rotting corpse." He walked over to the two shifters and gave them a weak smile trying to keep a warm feeling between eachother.
 "Blue is an easy color to guess. I guess red when we first met and he nodded. Very shy back then now just stubborn as heck! Mines purple or orange. Or just white." He looked at the two again curious on where Erin was gonna live now.

Moo123

2:55pm Mar 22 2010

Normal User

Josh frowned, looking at Luke with unease. "Where are you going?" he asked quietly, glancing up at the bright sun above him.

______

Charlotte stared after the boy with unease, trying to push away the throbbing in her wrist.

wuss poppin jimbo
Skunkers

7:41pm Mar 22 2010

Normal User

((BUMP TO THA MAX XD ))

Dustfeather

8:39pm Mar 22 2010

Normal User

Erin frowned. "Live in your..." She trailed off and stood thoughtfully for a moment after what Damien said. Finally she nodded. "If you're alright with it... then I wouldn't mind living in your treehouse." She smiled and, although softly, the ex
pression seemed to light up her face. It had been a long time since she'd had a familiar roof over her head each night.
She eyed the corpse. "I think it smells good." She said with a grin. "But that's just me- I know most people have much more refined senses of smell. Anyway, I don't really think we have a choice. Anywhere we leave it, it will rot and stink. Unless you want us to push it into the pond. Although I'm pretty sure that would poison the water." She blinked and shrugged, as if to say, Your call.

nixvixen

9:24pm Mar 22 2010

Normal User

"Somewhere I can eat in peace," Luke muttered, glancing back at Charlotte. The bandage was making her injury less obvious, but he could still hear the pulsing of her heartbeat, still smell the metallic scent of the blood.

Skunkers

7:22am Mar 23 2010

Normal User

Patrick smiled at this. He liked to make other people smile. He looked to damien who wasn't smiling but he nodded as he just gave away his home.
 "Kandy will say yes don't worry! Plus we need to show her to the tree house... its not far from here actually. Has a nice few of the pond and a few more ponds around here. WE just need to get his silly books out of there. He likes to read." Patrick looked around to so if he could remember where the direction of the tree house was. Damien looked at the body and frowned alittle.
 "Its been awhile since I've actually had a whole body to feast on. I've gone on little blood every now and then. A whole body seems nice." He looked up to Erin. She doesn't have a human friend so she could eat as she pleases. Unlike me I have to stop from eating my friend. Damien then looked at Patrick who found the path and signaled them to follow again.
 "I think hes got the track." Damien told Erin. He walked on leaving her to follow on aswell.

Moo123

5:13pm Mar 23 2010

Normal User

Josh twitched a little. "Oh." he mumbled. Is any other Shadowshifter as uncomfortable eating people as I am? Or am I just some sort of freak? he wondered quietly.

wuss poppin jimbo
nixvixen

5:38pm Mar 23 2010

Normal User

Luke shuffled off, looking back over his shoulder every once in a while. Every time he did, he saw Mary watching him with a sort of interested pity. This made him get out of there faster, since her obsession was always a bit creepy.
Dustfeather

12:08am Mar 24 2010

Normal User

Erin shrugged and followed after Damien, her face being devoured by shade as she left her sunny little patch. I guess having human friends has restrictions. She realized. I may have to slow down on my hunting if I'm living near Kandy, Damien and Patrick. She frowned to herself. Or even speed it up; I wouldn't want to get hungry when I'm nearby either Patrick or Kandy... The thought made her uneasy. She didn't want to hurt them.
After a moment she glanced up from her thoughts to see Patrick and the red-eyed Shadowshifter far ahead. She blinked in surprise, then ran to catch up to them. Once she was beside them again, she tried to match their longer stride, only receiving minimal success.
"What you said about your feeding..." She said to Damien quietly. "Don't you ever... get thirsty around them?" She jerked her head slightly at Patrick. "Aren't you afraid you'll hurt them?"

Skunkers

7:02am Mar 24 2010

Normal User

Damien sighed knewing this question would pop up sooner or later near her but didn't expect it around Patrick.
 "All the time...but I've learned over the year how to control that. Usually I just don't go near him and walk off to actually feed on some stupid person in the forest all alone..." He whispered it so the humming Patrick wouldn't hear it.
 "I never want to hurt him. Thats the last thing I would ever want to do. Hes given me clothes, shelter, and a great person to talk to and devouring that would be like devouring life its self. Kandy I would eat if she wasn't Patricks sister though. I do protect her still, though she doesn't like shifter or me much so I kinda lose either way on trying to be her friend." He looked off still keeping his pace. She sure is nosey for her age...

Dustfeather

7:43am Mar 24 2010

Normal User

Erin looked faintly surprised at what Damien said about Kandy. Her ex
pression hardened. Looks like I have to keep an eye on her. She thought, then immediately felt guilty that she would even think that Damien might attack her. Still, it's better to be careful.
"It must be hard." Erin whispered. "If I had been you, I would have left long ago. I'm not sure what I would do... If I lost control..." She closed her eyes briefly as painful memories flashed across her mind. Her eyes snapped open again, determined to stop seeing them. It's been a long time since then. She thought, clenching her fist.

Skunkers

7:05am Mar 25 2010

Normal User

"Well I did leave him him along time ago for three years but I kept a good watch on the spot that he took me to..the tree house, and he went there everyday. For three years. Thats hard not to come back down after seeing something like that." He whispered still keeping a straight face. Patrick stopped then looked around and moved the line to going left. Damien sighed heavily and looked back at her.
 "I have to fight my self from loosing control. Very hard but once you control it its pretty easy after acouple of years. Been practicing actually around the age of 14... If you wanna stick around and stay with Kandy for your person since you too almost click, I'd practice abit. Maybe around Patrick alittle more since Theres always a shifter near him aswell." Damien said that quieter than a whisper.

Dustfeather

4:25pm Mar 31 2010 (last edited on 8:08pm Apr 4 2010)

Normal User

"Maybe." Erin replied simply, silently mulling over what he'd said. She fell quiet for a moment, then turned her head to look at him with her ice-blue eyes. "Since I'll be staying around here, I think you should know that I have a Hunter on my trail. It's been a few weeks since I last saw him but I'm sure he's still after me. Be careful." She looked away, her ex
pression totally unconcerned, but inside she was tense with concern. She didn't want to endanger these people, Shadowshifter or not.

Erin paused in her step, then stopped altogether as she saw a structure in the trees. She moved slightly to the side and tilted her head, trying to see it properly. "Is that the treehouse?" She asked, pointing at it.

Dustfeather

6:36pm Apr 3 2010

Normal User

(( Bump? D: ))

Dustfeather

8:09pm Apr 4 2010

Normal User

(( Bump again. ))

Dustfeather