What the..? {Feline RP} I'm a Warrior, Not a Kittypet!

Go to page: 1, 2, 3 Bookmark Thread
Detneth106

4:23pm Sep 7 2010

Normal User

Warrior Name: Nightstorm
Kittypet Name: Betty
Warrior Clan/Rank: Warrior
Personality: Nightstorm is like a rose, prickly on the outside with a heart of gold. She loves more than anything the kits of the Clans, helping new queens take care of them. But she has her moments where she can be grumpy and ill-tempered, due to the pain from her hind-foot. She has a small limp in this paw from a fight with a local raccoon, and therefore is being pushed to retire early as an elder.
History: Born a kittypet, Nightstorm spurned their ways and joined the Clans. And now as she is stuck again as a kittypet, her moods are darker and getting worse.
Mate/Crush: Open?
Family: Meh.
Deion: Nightstorm is a dark black cat with almost no markings on her body. The only one is a small white patch on her belly, just in between her hindlegs. She has long graceful legs made for running, though in cold, wet or damp weather her injured leg can stiffen up, rendering her as slow as a badger. She has rather fluffy fur, with a strange amber hue on the tips of her fur. She has yellow-green eyes with emerald green pupils.

Logo
fullmoon

4:45pm Sep 7 2010 (last edited on 6:00pm Sep 8 2010)

Normal User

Heres my bios if I'm accepted.

Name:Miststar(New name Misty)
Eye Color:Ice blue
Appearance:

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs11/i/2006/246/9/6/cat___by_LegioInferi.png
Personality:She's like mist, soft, makes you feel afe, but she can nead you sometimes, and get quite a lot of info out of you.
Mate:Not allowed
Crush:None
Kits:None
Other:None

Name:Bravefur(New name Lion)
Eye Color:Dark blue
Appearance:(Is brown)

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs39/i/2008/359/d/a/Cat_by_Panhrabia.jpg

Personality:Brave, agile, and very kind. He's stern to apprentices, but he can't fool anycat.
Mate:None
Crush:None, looking

Other:Nope

Name:Nightfur(New name Raven)
Eye Color:Tan
Appearance:

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/156/3/1/Warrior_Cats___Nightstorm_by_Alcira.png
Personality:Swift and smart, she gets most of the heavy jobs. She's one of the likely ones to get picked for next deputy.
Mate:Open, wanted
Other:None

Name:Warheart(New name Samuri, shortened to Sam)
Eye Color:Red
Appearance:

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs29/f/2008/156/7/4/7490fa8d7225b07116398d3f9129f4b7.png
Personality:Is a true warrior. She loves fighting and defending other cats.
Mate:Open, and seriuosely wanted.Truely isn't that mean.
Kits:
Other:

Detneth106

4:47pm Sep 7 2010

Normal User

[Er...I also have a cat named Nightstorm here...]

Logo
Daisy98

4:53pm Sep 7 2010

Normal User

((Technically, Fulleh, you should change nightstorm's name since Detneth came up with it first.))

Sukkoth led the way While Aphi hung back more. Sukkoth happily trotted down the hallway, feeling the soft carpet under his paw. His tail swished and he Soon stopped at a door to the right. It was painted Gray and has a kitty door on it. "Has anyone been in here yet? I haven't." "No." Aphi said, sniffing at it.

You gotta get lost if you want to get found...
Scourge88

4:58pm Sep 7 2010

Normal User

(( I agree with daisy =3 ))
Snow peered curiously at the kitty door, surprised she hasn't seen it already. "I'll go in first..." She offerend, blinking warmly at Sukkoth and Aphi.
(( fail ))

Really really really need a Silver Jaaku for Kir. I will trade you an Unnamed Silver Kayoki for it. Please help, I’d really appreciate it o3o
Detneth106

4:59pm Sep 7 2010

Normal User

[Scoruge ♥]

Logo
Daisy98

5:09pm Sep 7 2010

Normal User

((Sorry, Fulleh, I hope that's alright. ^^))

Aphi wasn't surprised at the apprentice's enthusiasm. "Go ahead." She replied, stepping out of the way and smiling. Sukkoth grinned, he was happy that Aphi for once wasn't thinking of Being Outisde, or back in the forest.

Alcarie

5:29pm Sep 7 2010

Normal User

OoC: Accepted Detneth.

All of your cats are accepted Fullmoon except Nightstorm. Detneth did post the name first.

BiC: Pantherstar pricked his ears as cats voices broke through his unfit slumber. Lately his dreams had been haunted with reminders of the forest and what life had been, and what it might never be again. Lifting his black head, the leader of Shadowclan peered down from his position on the plushy couch to watch as a patrol of cats padded down the two-leg hall, his deputy among them. It was surprising to see so many cats of different clans working together so well, and in truth the fact irritated him. Jumping down from the couch, he sighed as the two-leg pellets made his stomach feel queasy and he wished for nothing more then a plump mouse. Padding over to the kitchen he leap onto the counter and began to groom his fur, not really caring f he was supposed to be there or not. A rustle above him made Pantherstar look up, and up, towards the higher cabinets where a silver pelt stood out. "Sitting up there sulking will not help us any Silverstar." He mused lightly, a small grin on his muzzle. "Nor will you getting weak and cranky. Why don't you come down and perhaps we can have a rational talk about our predicament." He meowed, pausing in mid lick.

Silentpaw crept up to where the patrol of cats were looking at a grey door, talking among themselves. Perhaps they were trying to find a way out? If so then he wanted a part of it. Though he had thoughts about not returning to the clans once he got out, he did want to retrieve his much smaller brother. This life, as a kittypet, was so much easier and cozy, but not without Starpaw. He'd find them a nice warm two-leg nest to live in so his weak little brother did not have to strain himself so much. The thought sent his fur fluffing up and he padded forward, stopping beside Sukkoth and Snow, amber eyes gleaming. "Have you found any way out yet?" He asked Rockshadow softly, ears burning at talking to a warrior from another clan. 

Tinkers
Detneth106

5:32pm Sep 7 2010

Normal User

[Catch up on the story? And hai Stray Dreams ♥]

Logo
Scourge88

5:43pm Sep 7 2010

Normal User

(( lol, hi detneth! =3 not much happened, mostly cats just waking up, a small gorup of cats are traveling around the area, looking for new things, and one of the leaders is hiding on the cabinets and such ))

Rockshadow swiveled her head slowly to glance at Silentpaw, perking her ears at his question, and she sook her head slightly, almost sadly, "Not yet, but i'm hoping this could be a way out." She muttered, moving her tail out of Silentpaw's way.

Snow flicked her ears upward in an attempt to show her excitment. She wanted to just burst through the door, barely noticing as Silentpaw snuck up on them. At that she slowly pushed the door open with her nose, before sticking her whole head inside, and then slipping in the rest of the way. She peered around slowly, her tail dropped a little as she realized it was only another room, realizing just how much she wanted it to be the oudoors.

Really really really need a Silver Jaaku for Kir. I will trade you an Unnamed Silver Kayoki for it. Please help, I’d really appreciate it o3o
fullmoon

6:18pm Sep 7 2010

Normal User

((I will, sorry.))

Funlover6

6:29pm Sep 7 2010

Normal User

((Woah, what happened while I was gone?))

Is Funneh online?:

why NO

be back tonight

Scourge88

9:53pm Sep 7 2010

Normal User

(( Fun- not much, just a few more people joined. Just read whatever's on this page. ))

Scourge88

9:53pm Sep 7 2010 (last edited on 9:54pm Sep 7 2010)

Normal User

(( Homg, double post, begone! *om nom noms double postey* ))

Daisy98

9:58pm Sep 7 2010

Normal User

Sukkoth whipped around and narrowed his eyes. "We're not looking for a way out, Sorry. We're trying to explroe a little. At least I'M not looknig for a way out. I'm happy in here." He meowed, then purred as Aphi nodded, though she seemed reluctant. "By the way, you scared me!" He yipped, smiling and lightly smacking the apprentice.

Aphi flicked her tail and followed Snow through, then Sukkoth did ,then came the others.

Daisy98

5:50pm Sep 8 2010

Normal User

((Bumpers))

Detneth106

5:54pm Sep 8 2010

Normal User

Nightstorm growled at the old lady as she bent down to pet her. "Festering piece of foxdung," she hissed, which the lady seemed to take as purring. She shook her head as she dodged out of the way, leaping onto the top of the cabinets which were over the counters. The bell on her collar jingled noisily and reminded her, not happily, of her kittypet days.

"I put those days behind me and they catch up. StarClan, do I ever hate twolegs," she meowed crossly, licking her ruffled fur.

Logo
fullmoon

6:02pm Sep 8 2010 (last edited on 6:05pm Sep 8 2010)

Normal User

((Can Nightstorm and Nightfur be friends?))

Warheart sniffed at her.. food. "What do they make this out of?" She muttered.

Miststar twitched in her fittfull sleep. It wasn't the fact she was sleeping on a quite fluffly pillow, wreathed with two-leg scent.. It was the fact that she was worried about her Clan, and she hadn't had a dream from StarClan the whole time she had been her. What if they couldn't talk to her?

Detneth106

6:03pm Sep 8 2010

Normal User

[Sure..but Nightstorm isn't sociable. I also need your BIOs for my RP full. So I can make the new thread (Unless you still are)]

Logo
Go to page: 1, 2, 3