What's wrong with scales, huh? (Dragon-Shapeshifter RP)

Go to page: 1, 2, 3 Bookmark Thread
Nomzisaur

12:55am Dec 31 2012

Normal User

Jace remained in his imposing pose while Twisle pretended to be interested in something else. Naomi examined the one with the hawk. Mustering up her courage, she approached her. "Hello, I'm Naomi, what brings you here?"

spirit1212

1:11am Dec 31 2012

Normal User

Moon forced herself to not snap at the human as it approached her beloved master. "Hi,I'm Lily,but,please,call me Shadow and this is Moon. I just stumbled upon you and your friends.",she explained and removed her hand from Moon's beak.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
Nomzisaur

1:30am Dec 31 2012

Normal User

"These people aren't exactly my friends... They all kinda appeared out of nowhere..." Said Naomi as Jace jumped up into her arms. "This here is Jace, and mr. long legs over there is Twisle." The canine came and sat next to Naomi, constantly looking behind him at the group of strange humans. "There's something weird about all these people." He said.

spirit1212

1:40am Dec 31 2012

Normal User

Moon looked at the two canines and felt that they were suspicious of all the humans here. She told Shadow that she felt as uneasy as the canines and Shadow told her,"I know,Moon. You never have liked anyone,but me all that much." Moon made a series of noises and Shadow replied,"Fine,I'll ask." "Moon wants to know if you have any special powers.",Shadow asked Naomi.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
Nomzisaur

1:54am Dec 31 2012

Normal User

"Well... For one, I could understand everything Moon there just said. I needed no translation." Naomi giggled. "I can also understand these two here." She gestured towards her pals. "And... Something else that I'd rather not display right now, hehe!" She said stroking Jace. "What about you?"

spirit1212

2:03am Dec 31 2012

Normal User

"Well I can understand animals,I have power over animals,and I can controll darkness. Then something I would rather not say.",Shadow explained and looked at,the now pleased,Moon.

spirit1212

2:04am Dec 31 2012

Normal User

(EDIT= and I have powers over darkness. )

Nomzisaur

2:15am Dec 31 2012

Normal User

"Haha! Well we've all got secrets obviously." Naomi pointed to the male over still by the waters edge. "See him? Not a minute ago he was a dragon... Now what are the odds that all of a sudden we all show up here?... Anyway, I'm not much a day person. I'd imagine you, miss darkness aren't either. I'm gonna find a nice tree to nap in. Seeya!" Naomi gave a friendly wave to Shadow. Her and her canine friends disappeared into the shadows of the forest.

<< I'm rather sleepy, I'll be back tomorrow. Goodnight! :) >>

spirit1212

2:19am Dec 31 2012

Normal User

(Goodnight. We probably should wait for the others anyways.)

Shadow knew she was right,normally she was asleep right now. She waved by and raced of so she,herself,could sleep until nightfall. Moon flew to a tree that she knew Shadow would climb and landed. Of course,Moon was right. Shadow had climbed the tree and fallen asleep on a think tree branch.

slyfox

12:46pm Dec 31 2012

Normal User

((going to drop out already sorry.))

Nomzisaur

11:03pm Jan 2 2013

Normal User

Naomi reemerged from the depths of the forest. She wandered out to the area where she had met the others before, to see if anything new had happened.

Nomzisaur

11:16pm Jan 5 2013

Normal User

(Bump :3)

Go to page: 1, 2, 3