What's worth the prize is always worth the fight

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 14 Bookmark Thread
Haku

8:13pm Apr 15 2010 (last edited on 8:15pm Apr 15 2010)

Normal User

Echostar heard footsteps behind her. She turned to see Elmclaw padding up. "You need to announce new apprentices." he sighed. Echostar nuzzled her brother's flank before running back into cam, and jumping onto the high-rock. "Will all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the high-rock for a Clan meeting!" she yowled out, knowing her strong voice would wake any sleeping cat.

Nightpaw padded out of the elder's den, where he had been busy pulling out the ticks from the elders' fur. He dropped the mouse bile beside him and sat down neatly.

Elmclaw sat next to Nightpaw. Nightpaw was his son, after all.

(Elmclaw fell in love with a rogue she-cat. The she-cat died, but only after giving birth to Nightpaw.)

Adopted from Archaeus.

Detneth106

8:14pm Apr 15 2010

Normal User

((Oh >.> Darn it....))

Logo
Moo123

8:16pm Apr 15 2010

Normal User

Limefeather rolled her eyes, twitching her ears as the leader called a meeting. She nosed Adderstrike to his feet after applying the cobwebs. "Let's go Mr. Big-strong-warrior." She chuckled, and ducked into the clearing.

Oakfeather and Poppypaw padded into the camp just as the meeting was called. The sat near the back.

wuss poppin jimbo
Detneth106

8:17pm Apr 15 2010

Normal User

Shadowkit padded thoughtfully out of the nursery, her sleek black fur shining in the sunlight. "Today's the day," she mewed to her sister, Ghostkit, who was walking proudly, her head held up.

"Yep," she meowed back, her whiskers twitching, "Try and act more...happy," she teased lightly.

Shadowkit rolled her green eyes expressionesly, "Oh, sure mousebrain," she growled back playfully. 

Ghostkit stopped at the bottom of the highrock, her tail waving with joy, oh my goodness, today is the day I become an apprentice, I've waited sooo long, she thought, trying to calm herself down.

Logo
Moo123

8:20pm Apr 15 2010

Normal User

(( Who is going to mentor them? o3o; ))

Snakepaw trotted into the camp, quiet and business-like, and sat down next to the Medicine cat apprentice without a word towards him. He watched in silence.

wuss poppin jimbo
Detneth106

8:20pm Apr 15 2010

Normal User

((Beats me >.>))

Logo
Haku

8:21pm Apr 15 2010

Normal User

Echostar rlled her eyes at the kits. "Today, we gather to celebrate the 6 moon aneversary of two kits." she paused. "Shadowkit and Ghostkit, will you come up to the high-rock please?"

(Who should be their mentors? Elmclaw can be one, but I don't know for the other one.)

Adopted from Archaeus.

Detneth106

8:22pm Apr 15 2010

Normal User

((Can Elmclaw be Shadowkit's mentor?))

Logo
Todoroki

8:22pm Apr 15 2010

Normal User

Adderstrike chuckled and padded out of the den after Limefeather, "admit it, you find my muscles totally irrisistable." he teased.

__

Wishcomet sat down in the middle of the group, lost in thought for some reason known only to her. ((xD))

Detneth106

8:23pm Apr 15 2010

Normal User

((xD, Wishcomet ish lost *wanders around aimlessly* In a way only a cat can...hey, Moo, you ish needed on my RP >.>))

Logo
Moo123

8:28pm Apr 15 2010

Normal User

(( Really? o3o; -forgot about it- Sorreh. ))

Limefeather looked at him, clearly unimpressed.  "I'm a medicine cat," she said tonelessly. "Nothing about you is irresistable. You're just a warrior." But her heart twinged when she caught sight of Snakepaw and Poppypaw.

wuss poppin jimbo
Detneth106

8:28pm Apr 15 2010

Normal User

((XD, that's ok *huggles*))

Logo
Todoroki

8:31pm Apr 15 2010

Normal User

Adderstrike laughed, "if you say so!" he winked.

Moo123

8:34pm Apr 15 2010

Normal User

Limefeather sighed, irritated, and sunk her claws into the dirt. She considered cuffing him over the back of the head, but she knew that wouldn't help anything. "Is there something you want from me?" she asked, glaring at him out of the corner of her eye.

wuss poppin jimbo
Moo123

8:34pm Apr 15 2010

Normal User

Limefeather sighed, irritated, and sunk her claws into the dirt. She considered cuffing him over the back of the head, but she knew that wouldn't help anything. "Is there something you want from me?" she asked, glaring at him out of the corner of her eye.

wuss poppin jimbo
Todoroki

9:06pm Apr 15 2010

Normal User

Adderstrike, "nah. Not really. just to talk."

Haku

2:16pm Apr 16 2010 (last edited on 5:23pm Apr 16 2010)

Normal User

(Gah- sorry. I was gonna switch to my iphone, but then it ran out of batteries, and I couldn't find the charger... D: And sure. Who is going to mentor Ghostpaw?)

"Shadowkit, it is time for you to be apprenticed. Shadowkit, from now on, you shall be known as Shadowpaw. Elmclaw, you are ready for an apprentice. You will be Shadowkit's mentor. You undertsand the warrior code and obey it full time. I expect you to pa-ss on all your skills to Shadowpaw, so that he may be an honorable warrior of PoopyClanPoppyClan(Dx)." Echostar bowed her head. Elmclaw padded up to Shadowpaw and touched his nose with his.

Adopted from Archaeus.

Detneth106

3:07pm Apr 16 2010

Normal User

Shadowkit padded up to her new mentor, her shoulders hunched. Humpf, I get that furball Elmclaw for a mentor, I bet Ghostkit is going to get a great one, she thought, irritated for some inknown reason known only to her.

Ghostkit purred with delight, her long grey tail twitching with joy. She closed her eyes and sighed, wishing she could see her sister being made an apprentice.

Logo
Detneth106

5:15pm Apr 16 2010

Normal User

((Bump))

Logo
Moo123

5:17pm Apr 16 2010

Normal User

(( I'd say Oakfeather, but he's already got an apprentice. xD Here, I'll make another warrior. Her name will be Lionfur. xD I'll make her a bio soon. ))

Lionfur sat under the high rock, eyes trained on Ghostkit silently.

Limefeather stood up. "Talking's over." she said sharply, stalking across the clearing to sit next to another warrior.

wuss poppin jimbo
Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 14