What's worth the prize is always worth the fight

Go to page: 1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bookmark Thread
Haku

9:12pm Apr 17 2010

Normal User

Echostar turned to Elmclaw. "Stay here, keep the Clan in check." she would've told the deputy, but he was no where to be found. She turned and raced toward Lionfur and Oakfeather. "Come on you furballs. Run faster. We don't want to lose 'em."

~

Nightpaw snarled. He litterally snarled, making him sound more and more like his sister. The similarities could be easily seen now. "What's your problem?" he growled. "Can you stop bumping into me?" he grimaced and turned to follow his mentor. "I'm sorry Limefeather. I swear, I didn't tell anyone. Eclipse is just... able to read people easily. She sees things normal cats don't see."

~

"Your size makes you faster than most cats." she noted, staring at Snakepaw's small form. "It allows you to have specific advantedges. You have more balance. You can  sneak up on most cats easily, because they won't notice you. Your size allows you to dart out of the way ofunsheathed claws." she tripped over her paws. "I wish I was smaller." she frowned.

Adopted from Archaeus.

Moo123

9:39pm Apr 17 2010

Normal User

Snakepaw didn't say anything to her, but simply trained his flaming green eyes on the path he was taking. He ducked under a fallen log, which had a little tunnel under it, and then shook the dirt off of his pelt and kept walking. But he stopped, and set Wolf down to examine him.

Wolf was twitching in little spasms, unable to do much but squeek and flail around. His big blue eyes were squeezed shut in pain, and his little claws were unsheathed. He wailed, reavealing sharp pearly teeth. 

Snakepaw looked at Eclipse, genuinely worried. "Do you think he's okay?"

Poppypaw lashed at him with unsheathed claws, missing the back of his head by a whisker as he stalked off after her mother. She yowled in fury and disbelief, shredding at a pile of leaves while she burned off her anger. Her life was a lie; her mother was a medicine cat, her brother was now a loner, and she had no clue who her father was.

Limefeather shook her head, eyes wide and sorrowful. "She'll tell everyone," she mewed softly. "I won't be a medicine cat anymore. You'll be forced to take over, Nightpaw. And I have't taught you all there is to know yet. You're too young to take over all the responsibilities of being a full medicine cat. You'll get overwhelmed and confused..." She squeezed her eyes shut.

Lionfur sped up, narrowing her eyes against the wind she was causing to blow on herself by running so quickly. Her pelt shimmered brightly, like a splash of gold in a green and brown world.

Oakfeather took the rear, keeping an eye out for anything that could mean trouble or a fight. He kept his ears pricked.

wuss poppin jimbo
Haku

9:52pm Apr 17 2010

Normal User

Nightpaw shook his head. "Give credit to Echostar. She's not that stupid. She knows that I'm not ready to be a medicine cat. She'll let you stay in the Clan, so you can teach me. Then, when I'm a medicine cat, she'll retire you or make you a warrior. You just won't be medicine cat any more."

Eclipse shook her head. "I think he's hungry. I don't know if it's able to eat real prey. Do you think it still needs milk?" she asked Snakepaw. She crouched down beside the kit. "Maybe he ate something poisonous? Like nightshade?... Clan cats call i deathberries I think."

Adopted from Archaeus.

Moo123

10:23pm Apr 17 2010

Normal User

Limefeather shook her head, unable to argue with him. "You're wise beyond your years, Nightpaw." she said quietly, smiling despite herself. "I'll give you that much."

______

Poppypaw started towards camp slowly, sheathing her claws. She could feel her anger fade and wash away, leaving only a hollow sense of loss.

______

Snakepaw shook his head. "If he ate nightshade he would be dead by now. I think he's just hungry." He narrowed his eyes, studying Wolf over. "He has teeth; I think he can eat fresh kill." He added with a nervous chuckle, "The only problem is, he's not the only one who's hungry."

wuss poppin jimbo
Haku

10:43pm Apr 17 2010

Normal User

"I'll hunt." she backed away. "You should probably stay with... The kit." she turned around and threw one last look ove her shoulder, calling "Keep it warm! It looks like it's freezing." before she raced off, after a rabbit that she had just seen.

"I know I am." Nightpaw answered proudly. "But just so you know, that rogue was my sister, so if you see her again, please, please don't try to kill her, even though she told your secret. I don't really want her to die."

Adopted from Archaeus.

Moo123

10:51pm Apr 17 2010

Normal User

Limefeather nuzzled him affectionately. "Don't worry about it, Nightpaw. I owe you that much. Though, I'm not the one you should be worried about attacking your sister." Her eyes darkened a little. "I wonder what she was doing with Snakepaw and that kit...?"

______

Snakepaw nodded, curling his tiny frame around Wolf carefully. He fluffed up his fur against the chilly breeze, and tried to consentrate on keeping the kit warm. Wolf seemed to have stopped his fit of spasms, but he was still mewling and crying. "I wonder who his parents are."

wuss poppin jimbo
Haku

11:14pm Apr 17 2010

Normal User

Nightpaw sighed. "She usually isn't so friendly." he shook his head. "Limefeather, why do we have to have so many restrictions?why can't we have mates, or kits? I don't understand." he whined.

Elcipse, having caught the rabbit, dragged it toward Snakepaw and the kit. "Eat up, kitties." she mewed, pushing the rabbit toward Snakepaw. "What are your names?" she asked out of curiousity.

Adopted from Archaeus.

Moo123

11:17pm Apr 17 2010

Normal User

Snakepaw blinked. "My name's... Snakepaw. And I don't know who this is." He blinked down at Wolf, who was gnawing on the rabbit. "I think I'll call him Wolfkit." He flicked his ears curiously at Eclipse. "Who are you? Just curious."

_____

Limefeather shrugged, unsure herself. "I don't know. You'd have to ask Starclan that."

wuss poppin jimbo
Haku

11:45pm Apr 17 2010

Normal User

"Ill try." he paused before adding, "And I'll also ask them if they can forgive you."

"Although you say you are a loner, you give the kit a Clan name." she noted. "I am Eclipse. My mother is a rogue. Was, actually. She recently died. My father is Elmclaw of PoppyClan, and I have Nightpaw as a brother and Two sisters I do not know the names of."

Adopted from Archaeus.

Haku

11:25am Apr 18 2010

Normal User

Ba-Bump. Up you go.

Adopted from Archaeus.

Todoroki

12:41pm Apr 18 2010

Normal User

((another recap xDD))

Haku

12:53pm Apr 18 2010

Normal User

(Limefeather's secrt is known by Poppypaw and Snakepaw, Lionfur, Oakfeather, and Echostar are on there way to find the apprentices, Snakepaw is now loner and he found a kit. I created a new character, she's a rogue named Eclipse, and she's with Snakepaw. All the other cat are at camp. Is that good?)

Adopted from Archaeus.

Todoroki

12:55pm Apr 18 2010 (last edited on 12:58pm Apr 18 2010)

Normal User

((what is Limefeathers secret??

besides the fact that she is in Love with Addderstrike and just doesnt know it yet xDD))

Moo123

12:59pm Apr 18 2010

Normal User

(( LOL. No, Limefeather is Poppypaw and Snakepaw's mom. Dx ))

wuss poppin jimbo
Todoroki

1:01pm Apr 18 2010

Normal User

((well whos their father? xD))

Moo123

1:02pm Apr 18 2010

Normal User

(( He died. o3o; I forget the name I made up for him. xD ))

wuss poppin jimbo
Todoroki

1:04pm Apr 18 2010

Normal User

((nice xD))

Todoroki

1:07pm Apr 18 2010

Normal User

((moo has Rmail!!!!))

Haku

7:45am Apr 19 2010

Normal User

Echostar stopped, putting her tail out to stop Oakfeather. "I smell Snakepaw, Poppypaw, Limefeather, and Nightpaw... and another cat, probably rogue." she sniffed the air again. "Snakepaw's not there though."

(Bleh. Dunno what to post.)

Adopted from Archaeus.

Todoroki

4:12pm Apr 19 2010

Normal User

((how can I bring Adderstrike back in??))

Go to page: 1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14