Werewolves aren't the only ones.... (Were-creature RP)

Go to page: 1, 2 Bookmark Thread
EmoWolf1

9:52am Apr 2 2013

Normal User

Hector shrieked a warning to the Orca whale as it leapt from the river, landed, then leapt again and began to fly. Hector's bird head thought that it looked very silly, but couldn't laugh as birds can't. All she did was shriek, until the human girl screamed and stunned Hector. She fell from her flight and hit the floor hard, only a small distance away from the human. She cawed quietly in pain but eventually found her way to her feet again. Her round, golden eyes stared into the crystal blue ones of the human, and hector felt angry that she had been seen. She was still shocked by the fall and would not move from her standing position.

\'Create
\r\n
EmoWolf1

5:48am Apr 5 2013

Normal User

(hurry, don't let this die. This is awesome)

\'Create
\r\n
pandameg199630

5:48pm Apr 6 2013

Normal User

Name: Rai(It's not his real name, but this is what he tells people.)
Species: Were-Raven
Human Form Looks: He is tall, about six feet, and he's skinny like a stick.  His hair is black and is just long enough to be pulled behind his ears, which it always is.  His eyes are a mottled mixture of green and brown and his face, arms, and legs are covered in freckles.  Generally he wears jeans,  t-shirt, tennis shoes, and a black jacket with a silver raven on the back that he brought from a website.
Were-form Looks: He is larger than an average Raven with a wingspan a foot larger than a normal one.  Other than being a bit big, he is a normal raven and is completely indistinguishable from others of the same species.
Personality: Rai is very independent and always tries to figure out his problems on his own.  He only goes for help if he has to, even if it would be easier to just ask for help.  
Abilities: He can understand other ravens, but other that's normal for a Were-Raven.  He doesn't have any other powers.
History: He lived with his parents in the suburbs and lived a pretty normal life.  Around the age of seven he learned that he was a Were-Raven, but because ravens aren't inarticulately aggressive, he didn't do anything to draw attention to himself.  Around the age of ten he revealed his abilities to his parents, who were appalled and abandoned him in the middle of the city.  After that he spent most of his time as a raven, because it was easier to be a raven in a city than to be an abandoned child.  In fact, he spent so much time as a raven that some of the other ravens started calling him a Were-Human.
Pet: None
Crush: Open
Other: When scared he will turn into a raven if he isn't already in that form.  He feels safer as a Raven because he can fly away if he feels the need.

Zhee Banner photo Zheebanner_zpsdf3c459f.png
Wulfey

6:27pm Apr 6 2013

Normal User

Will watched the Prca for a while, as it seemed to fly in the air. He gave a yowl and leaped upward , barely missing the whale. He watched the vulture like bird crash into the ground and let a growl like laugh, before sniffing the air and changing back into a human. He was still wearing his dirty jeans, but his shirt had ripped more and was barely hanging of his athletic frame. He sighed, pulling the trench coat over the torn tee shirt and turning to face the human.

-
AlphaPrincessWolf

2:02pm Apr 17 2013

Normal User

Name: Sakura
Species: WereBear
Human Form Looks: Pink eyed
Were-form Looks:
Personality: Sakura is vigorous and highly competitive girl who loves to test her limits over what she can or cannot accomplish. With her strong attitude, her speed, and love for adventure. However, because of her competitive spirit, Sakura is also very reckless and shows little concern for anyone that becomes a victim of her actions.
Abilities: She can grow long canines to eat meat and fish. She very strong and agile.
History: Unknown
Pet: Her dog Kila
Crush: Open
Other:

Hey There people!
BeckyL97

7:18am Apr 21 2013

Normal User

((New characters are accepted! And sorry for being so late to post...I've been having a tough time lately...))

Raven was starting to shake a little, close to fainting. All of this couldn't be real...it just wasn't possible! This was the sort of thing that could only happen in dreams...right? But here it was, all these creatures and bizarre happenings before her. There was that vulture who was staring at her, looking...a little angry to say the least. And then there was that jaguar....who had turned into a human? HOW?! Raven found herself blinking once again to check she wasn't hallucinating...nope, it was real.

"Uh...." she mumbled, faintly, before clearing her throat uneasily and addressing the guy who had, just before, been a jaguar. "How...how did you turn into a jaguar?"

Meanwhile, Renata wasn't entirely happy having been lunged at by the jaguar. The orca rose up higher in the air and circled high above, watching the beings below her intently.

Adopt one today!
airforcegirl13

12:54pm Apr 21 2013

Normal User

Name:Ember
Species:were-cheetah
Human Form Looks:
Were-form Looks:(king cheetah)
Personality:Meet her
Abilities:she Can run at the speed of light 
History:N/A
Pet:
Crush:Open
Other:N/A
airforcegirl13

12:55pm Apr 21 2013

Normal User

AlphaPrincessWolf

3:17pm Apr 21 2013 (last edited on 3:20pm Apr 21 2013)

Normal User

Sakura ran over as she smelt the Jaguar. She roared. It echoed through the area. "There's a... Human." She spoke her very strong Scottish accent showing. She was surprised. Sakura then grew alarmed.  She then looked at her again. Then she smelt her. Her eyes grew black. Her canines grew. She then became a Bear. She looked at the Human. Sakura then moved onto her hind legs then pounded the ground. She roared at her. After that she calmed and walked over to the Girl. She rubbed against her gently as she grew trust.

Hey There people!
EmoWolf1

3:35pm Apr 21 2013

Normal User

Hector had finally shook her head to its senses and flapped her wings. She rose, clumsily, into the air. As she was not looking where she was going, Hector bumped into a large shape above her. She flew to the side and saw, yes, a flying orca. The one she had seen earlier. Her pupils grew small and she stared at it. "Really?" she cawed.

\'Create
\r\n
Wulfey

2:25am Apr 22 2013

Normal User

"You don't know my dear?" He asked, cocking his head at her with a
puzzled ex
pression on his face. "I'm a Were-Jaguar." He said, in a very
matter of fact tone, tinted with a slight Irish accent. He breathed a deep breath of air into his lungs to keep himself from changing again, and lashing out at the Orca sailing in the air above. A tiny smile threatened to show across his face as the sides of his mouth twitched up into a smile. "You've never seen one of me before?" He asked the human quizzically, as if she were the strange one.

-
BeckyL97

4:47am Apr 22 2013

Normal User

Raven blinked, confused. There was even a bear now, who had appeared violent one second and was apparently friendly the next. She was still unsure as to how she should react, but seeing as the one who had been a jaguar just before was talking to her she thought she should reply.

"Well, I didn't know they really existed..." she said, quietly, with that British accent of hers. She paused a moment, then decided to give her name to be polite, though she was still a little baffled. She glanced down to the now apparently becalmed bear before looking back at this jaguar-guy and spoke again.

"My name's Raven, Raven Luna." she said. "And this is my pet dog, Tsuki. It's nice to meet you." She smiled a small, polite smile, then let herself glance up at the creatures in the air.

Renata glanced back at the vulture who had addressed her. If orcas could have facial expressions, she would have looked apologetic.

"So sorry, am I in your way?" she asked, speaking in a distinctly Australian accent. "Sincerest apologies if I am..." The way she spoke was odd...fun loving, but also formal.

Adopt one today!
airforcegirl13

5:50am Apr 22 2013

Normal User

Ember stalked through the trees tentivily watching her paw steps. Her ears were folded back and her mouth was open, drinking in the sents of the forest. She needed to eat and was looking for a deer or something.
Wulfey

6:50am Apr 22 2013 (last edited on 6:52am Apr 22 2013)

Normal User

Will shot a perplexed look at the dog, as if to say, Why on earth would anyone buy a dog for a pet? before bowing and saying, "William Grymraeg Oeodyln Carr the 5th. You can call me Will." He said, flashing a charming grin at the last part before rising from the old fashioned bowing position. "And this is Oreo and his twin Tux." He said, producing two identical tuxedo kittens from his fur lined trench coat pocket.

He smothly returned the sleeping kittens to his pocket before, moving faster than a normal human should be able to, seating himself by Raven. He offered her a small smile and leant backward on the bench before looking up at the full moon. Reaching into the pocket opposite the cats, he pulled out a novel, 'The Wind in Willows'. It's cover was a stained material hardback, the sought used to cover old books, and as he turned the pages, beautiful pencil drawings dooned each and every page. Finally, he flickered to the back of the book to reveal a message signed by Kenneth Grahame. It read something indistinguishable at first glance.

ript"">Dear son.

ript";">It is with the greatest pleasure
that I present to you for your 15th birthday, my very first copy of
my new book, ‘The Wind in the Willows’, I hope you and you keep it in the
family for a long time yet. It was illustrated by me and handwritten by me for
you, William II.

ript"">Live long and prosper.

ript"">Sincerely

[Oeodyln is pronounced Ol-De-lyn. Grymraeg is pronounced Grim - Ray-G.][[I promise the book will be of importance later...]

-
pandameg199630

7:35am Apr 22 2013

Normal User

Rai preened his feathers as he sat in a tree with about twenty other ravens.  Like any flock of bird, they created an irritating amount of noise when they were all put in the same place.  Unlike a regular flock of birds, this particular flock currently had a were-raven in it.  However, this was a relatively common thing for this area.  Rai traveled from flock to flock frequently.  As a loud splash came form the ocean, Rai look up from his feathers and rose into the air, cawing loudly with the other crows who had been startled by the now flying Orca.

From what he remembered of the little schooling he experience, Orcas didn't do that.  Not naturally.  Only things with wings could fly, and that Orca didn't seem to have any wings at all.  The birds cawed even louder at something the ground, some calling Rai's name in the process to get his attention.  He looked down just as a person shapeshifted into a bear!  He had been told there were other shifters, but had somehow managed to avoid them until now.  This was certainly something he wanted to watch.  As he dove down to a large tree near the shifters, the flock followed him.  Once they landed in the tree the resumed doing exactly what they had been doing before they saw the Orca.  Loudly talking to each other.  Rai was silent, watching the shapeshifters.

Zhee Banner photo Zheebanner_zpsdf3c459f.png
BeckyL97

11:44am Apr 22 2013

Normal User

Raven was starting to relax a little...still confused, but no longer quite so terrified. She couldn't help but smile as Will shoed her his two pet kittens; they were absolutely adorable. She then found herself blinking hard as he sat by her, having moved much faster than any normal person. She hesitantly sat beside him and watched as he drew out the book. She smiled brightly when she saw all those drawings, and though she didn't speak, it was clear that she found the art to be very good.

She glanced up as a flock of ravens flew from one tree to another, then back at Will's book. There was that message written there..she couldn't quite read it, btu she was still smiling from how good the drawings were.

((By the way your character is accepted,airforcegirl13!))

Adopt one today!
airforcegirl13

7:45pm Apr 22 2013

Normal User

Ember stalked through the trees tentivily watching her paw steps. Her ears were folded back and her mouth was open, drinking in the sents of the forest. She needed to eat and was looking for a deer or something. She flicked her tail in annoyance.
EmoWolf1

5:36pm Apr 24 2013

Normal User

Hector hovered and looked up at the flying Orca above her, that had just apologised. "No need to be sorry. I was the idiot. I went closer to you to inspect, but you startled me. I learnt a lesson. Don't inspect flying Orcas. Curiosity kills the cat." She joked. She was still wondering how the Orca could fly. If a wingless, swimming animal could fly, then maybe a winged, non-swimming animal could swim?

\'Create
\r\n
Go to page: 1, 2