Welcome to the Circus; we've got fun and games. CIRKUS GOTHICA

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 Bookmark Thread
BB8

2:06pm Jan 6 2013 (last edited on 8:38pm Jan 6 2013)

Normal User

[[ Okay, the posting order is this: 

Vin
Lady
Jess
Rabbit 
Unique
Nyght
Poke
Wulfey
Spirit
Insano
Kitty

This list is subject to change, as people will quit, and more will join, maybe. 
If you DO decide you don't want to join, you can just post it here or Rmail me. 
It's perfectly okay. ^^ ]]

SpiritDragon

2:12pm Jan 6 2013

Normal User

[Posting order? -is confused-]

I\'m The Slenderman\'s wifey <3 Batman\'s our kid <33
Rabbah

2:13pm Jan 6 2013

Normal User

[[So we start with Lady, then go down in order? /slow ]]

~rabbah
BB8

2:18pm Jan 6 2013

Normal User

[[ The posting order is just so people don't get left behind or forgotten, and don't go post crazy. |D 
We'll see how it pans out. If it doesn't work... Well, we'll improvise. ;3
-shot-

And yes, Rabbit! 

Though, I should probably have Cyrus introduce the show. o3o
/headdesk/ Didn't think that one through. 

Okay, I'll just be before lady now. |D -shot- ]]

SpiritDragon

2:38pm Jan 6 2013

Normal User

OOC://
It wouldn't work with me.... I have no patients. So.. I Can give it a shot though??

BB8

2:43pm Jan 6 2013

Normal User

[[ Well, it'll have to work for you, Spirit. 

Just because you are impatient doesn't mean you get treated special and can ignore the posting order. ^^ ]]

SpiritDragon

2:44pm Jan 6 2013

Normal User

[I know....
You just made me feel like an idiot though....
I know....]

LadyNightfyre

2:47pm Jan 6 2013

Normal User

((I was hoping we'd do a posting order. I've been in big RPs without it and they were so confusing I had to quit. Too many people making two many short posts, because not all of the people their characters were interacting with were able to respond, so it was like it went from a group to a 1x1. If I'm not going to be on for a day, I'll try my best to make sure I post that, so that the next person in line can go ahead with their turn.))

All Credit goes to AstridMelody. Go check out her adoptable thread! So cute!
Jess

7:18pm Jan 6 2013

Normal User

(( c: I'm full on happy with the posting order. And I should be able to follow it |D -happy it's easy to understand for this idiot- xD))

LadyNightfyre

7:45pm Jan 6 2013

Normal User

((So who is next? lol))

BB8

8:10pm Jan 6 2013

Normal User

[[ I will probably post next, starting the show. xD 

If that's okay with everyone else. o3o Just so we can continue~ ]]

charmens

8:35pm Jan 6 2013

Normal User

[im sorry guys but im not sure i will have the time anymore for this, sadly i think i will be dropping out, but if anyone wants to continue on my characters rmail me, i am also pretty bad at this style rp, more of an artist than writer
im sorry everyone </3]

BB8

8:38pm Jan 6 2013

Normal User

[[ Aw, I'm sorry to hear that Charmens. :c

If you ever decide to come back... we'll be here. c: ]]

LadyNightfyre

11:22pm Jan 8 2013

Normal User

((Are we still going?))

Jess

2:44am Jan 9 2013

Normal User

(( We will be c: Just School started two days ago for Vin so she's been busy. :3 She'll be posting tomorrow <3 ))

BB8

6:18pm Jan 11 2013

Normal User

[[ Guys, I am so sorry for keeping this waiting. 
School started back up, and I just stressed. 

*o*

Anyways! I'm catching up on all my Rps tonight, so you'll be getting something soon. c: ]]

Rabbah

2:52pm Jan 14 2013

Normal User

[[Bump :3 ]]

~rabbah
Insane

9:08pm Jan 14 2013 (last edited on 9:42pm Jan 14 2013)

Normal User

OOC//: *twitch* I am so sorry. I'm not dead, I promise. I'm gonna try and use the school computers to post, since I'm -cough- punished from my home computer. 

And oooh. A new style of posting. I've never done a posting order 83 Sounds like fun. 

Also, Vin, is it too late for the bio's for the Twins? x3 And I'm certainly going to go back and read what's already been posted, so I can keep an eye out for my turn.

EDIT:
Here are the bios. I'm gonna try and get an intro up soon. 
Name: Eros(Bear) and Alexander(Axel) Bane, at your service.
Age: They're both about nineteen, at least they believe that's about their age, but they act more like fourteen year olds. 
S.O.: Sometimes they don't even know. It usually depends on what they're current scheme is. 
Power: Shifting~ 
Position: Animal Show, cat fight to be exact.
Personalty: These two are incredibly mischievous and troublesome. They love pranks, and scaring anyone they can. They often work on the same wavelength, perfectly in sync, that is, until they're pitted against each other, and then absolutely nothing gets done, and they go so far as to sabotage each other's work. Anything can set them off into fight mode, and they're usually pretty violent when it gets physical, often sporting wounds and bruises for weeks afterwards. 

The two grew up homeless in the streets of Russia, after their parents had kicked them out and abandoned them, calling them 'mutant freaks', so they're incredibly dependent on each other, despite how much it may seem like they hate each other, and if separated for too long, they begin to go crazy, they become terrified of everything and everyone, to the point where they lash out if they feel cornered. Get them back together, and everything is fine, they wont even remember their time apart. 
Other: They're twins, have a pretty thick Russian accent, sometimes speak in Russian to each other (I'll translate if it's needed). Hurr...while in their mother's womb, their father mutated them into the 'freaks' they are, by feeding their mother specially made chemicals from a secret Russian lab. (That backstory o-o)
Appearance: As humans, they're incredibly tall, standing about seven feet, and pretty lean. Though they're twins, their features are pretty severely different. Bear, the oldest by a minute, has black hair, striking green eyes, and a light tan, while Axel is an albino, with white hair, vivid red eyes, and extremely pale skin. 

As cats, their differences are still pretty striking. Bear is covered in rough jet black fur, and his claws are extremely long. Axel, however, is trimmed and neat, with glossy white fur and well-trimmed claws. They're both about the size of tigers, with extremely long tails. The most striking features about them, however, have to be their wings. Bear's that of a bat, and Axel's of a bird. These wings, during winter, molt and eventually fuse back into their backs, but during spring and summer, they're regrown to their full span and strength. 

"An Insane is a small creature that zips from person to person at hyper speed, stealing wallets and hearts in equal measure..." -Dmann
Kittykat

2:27am Jan 20 2013

Normal User

Bump!

Rabbah

5:09pm Jan 23 2013

Normal User

[[bump]]

~rabbah
Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4