We Can't Let (Spy/Romance) Anyone Find Out

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 Bookmark Thread
justfornow

8:28pm Dec 19 2009

Normal User

So I have tried this rp before but they always died so I decided to try once again.

At birth, certain babies are chosen to join an elite spy group. They are taken away from their family and brought to a secret compound where they grow up and train. At the age of 14, they are put into teams of 7. Those teams will work together on all missions up until the time for them to retire. The team in this rp will be a team of one of the best spy teams of the decade. To be a spy though,there are many rules you have to follow. One such rule is to never fall in love because if you fall in love, you have a weakness. Will you be able to follow the rules or will give into your feelings?

Rules:

No PP or GM

Romance and violence encouraged. Duh.

Unlimited charries as long as you can control them all.

Try to be semi lit.

That's all for now

Name:

Personality:

SO:

Crush:

Other:

Looks:

'You did not leave, you just went to live in eternity' 5 Months
justfornow

6:38pm Dec 20 2009

Normal User

ooc: Bump

Bluebun

6:59pm Dec 20 2009

Normal User

(( Joinage? ))

Online :D Last edited 12/26/09, 8:57 PM Res time.
Bluebun

7:01pm Dec 20 2009 (last edited on 9:14pm Dec 26 2009)

Normal User

Name: Alex

Personality: She loves being with her group. Shes quick and quiet, and has never slipped up, so you might think of her as a perfectionist.

SO:strait

Crush:sam

Other:nope

Looks:1159995994_brown2 Pictures, Images and Photos

Name: Derek

Personality: He is a complete and utter goofball. Hes only serious on missions and infront of the boss, and on a gew choice accasions.

Crush:none yet

Other:none

Looks:Anime Boy Brown Pictures, Images and Photos

Name: Emma

Personality: She hasnt been *censored*igned to a group yet. She is bubbly and loves to draw and sing.

Crush:none yet

Other:none

Looks:blondeanime Pictures, Images and Photos

justfornow

7:07pm Dec 20 2009

Normal User

Ooc: Cool, I'll get my bios up in a minute. Also, they don't need to be 14 so if you want to change their age go ahead.

Bluebun

8:06pm Dec 20 2009

Normal User

((oh ok, I will))

Bluebun

8:12pm Dec 20 2009

Normal User

((Ok, I fixed it. Im on my DSi so it takes awhile, lol :D ))

justfornow

8:20pm Dec 20 2009 (last edited on 8:39pm Dec 20 2009)

Normal User

Name: Sam

Personality: He loves to joke around so he is usually seen laughing or smiling a lot. He is hardly ever serious, unless he is out on a mission.

SO: Straight

Crush: Not yet

Other: Noope

Looks:

Name: Jay

Personality: Eh, I'm gonna rp his out.

SO: Straight

Crush: Not yet

Other: Noppers

Looks: Coming

Name: Amy

Personality: She is much like Sam only she doesn't joke around as much and is more serious than him. She follows the rules closely and hardly ever breaks them, only a few times when someone's life was at stake. She loves her job and is a natural leader.

SO: Straight.

Crush:Nah.

Other: Nadda

Looks:

Ooc: It's fine. =)

Bluebun

8:42pm Dec 20 2009

Normal User

OoC: So, when do you want to start? When someone else joins? oh, and can Alex crush on Sam?

justfornow

8:52pm Dec 20 2009

Normal User

Ooc: Of course she can and we can start now. Just let me get my intro up.

justfornow

9:04pm Dec 20 2009

Normal User

Jay fell back onto the couch in headquarters. It was the start of a new day and he was waiting for the others to arrive so they could find out if they had any missions today. Sighing, he closed his eyes and started to fall into a light sleep.

Amy yawned as she walked to headquarters. She had been up late into the night finishing up paperwork for previous missions so she had only gotten a few hours of sleep. She stifled another yawn and glanced at her wrist watch. It was ten til eight and if she didn't hurry, she would be late, and she was never late. Sighing, she picked up her speed slightly, now only a few blocks from HQ.

Sam had just arrived. As he entered the main room of HQ, he looked around and noticed only Jay. Shrugging, he sat down on a chair and picked up a book, waiting on the others.

Bluebun

9:22pm Dec 20 2009

Normal User

Alex walked through HQ and got into the room with the others. She blushed slightly when she noticed Sam through the window, then smacked herself. 'I know I cant!' She thought, sighed and entered. She took her paperwork out and hid her face in it as she flopped on the empty couch.

-------------------

Derek ran through the halls. He knew he would be late cause he had h*censored*les through securities cause he left his ID at home...again.
---------------

Emma roamed the halls. She was totally new to this building, and was slightly confused.

justfornow

9:31pm Dec 20 2009

Normal User

Sam looked up from the book as Alex walked in. "Hey Alex." He said, noticing her going straight to paperwork. "Need any help with that?"

Amy had finally arrived and was talking to one of the supervisors who was telling her about the new member the team was getting. After saying a goodbye, she continued on her way to her teams hq only to see a young girl who looked lost. "Hey!" She called, "You lost?"

Bluebun

9:41pm Dec 20 2009

Normal User

Alex's throat fell to her stomache. She coughed and cleared her throat. "No thanks Sam." She said "Just reviewing my work one last time,"She said, scribbling notes on the margins of the paper.

---------

Derek burst through the door out of breath and looked at the clock.
"Yes!" He shouted, and leaned against the wall, catching his breath.

-----------
Emma turned around.
"Well, kinda. Im looking for a meeting room, Im new here," She said, twisting a strand of her dark hair

justfornow

9:46pm Dec 20 2009

Normal User

"Oh. Well alright. Just tell me if you need any help." It was then that Derek ran in. "Hey Derek, looks like you just made it. Lucky for you, Alex isn't here yet so she won't nag you to death about the importance of being early to work." He said, grinning.

"Oh! You're Emma aren't you?" Amy said, remembering what the supervisor said about a new member. "You've been as.signed to the team that I'm on so go ahead and just follow me."

Bluebun

9:54pm Dec 20 2009

Normal User

Alex grinned and Derek laughed, "Yeah," He said, "she's the late one now, maybe I can nag her!"

Alex grinned some more. "not as good as her, though. shes had years of practice."

--------

"Oh alright." She said, and followed her down the hall.

justfornow

10:02pm Dec 20 2009

Normal User

Sam laughed. "Even if it isn't as good as her, at least we can still scold her. I mean, this never happens!" He laughed again, then threw a pillow at Jay, waking him up. "Jay! Amy is actually late! Can you believe it?"

Jay rubbed his eyes. "What? Did you just say Amy is late? I must still be dreaming." He said as he sat up.

"There are four other people on the team." Amy says as she walked down the hally. "Sam, Alex, Derek, and Jay. They are all about 3 or 4 years older than you so they have a lot of experiance. So just come to one of us if you have any questions." She flashed her a smile as they reached the door. "Well, here's hq." She went inside and glanced at the clock. Giving a sheepish smile, she looked at the other members. "Late aren't I?"

Bluebun

10:11pm Dec 20 2009

Normal User

Derek laughed, but his smile faded when he saw Emma.
"Amy' you know you got a kid following you?" He said.

Emma shuffled her feet. 'A kid following you' she thought.

justfornow

10:19pm Dec 20 2009

Normal User

"Be nice, Derek! This is Emma. As of today, she is now part of our team." Amy said as she took a seat. "Emma, I'm sorry about him. It's just that our last new member was Alex and that was what, two years ago? So we aren't really used to it."

"Forget about the newbie. No offense intended but I'm more interested with why you were late." Sam said, Jay nodding his head.

She shrugged. "I stayed up last night finishing some paperwork and over slept. And when I got here, one of the supervisors held me up to talk."

Bluebun

10:29pm Dec 20 2009

Normal User

"Stuff happens, dont worry bout it." Alex said. " I remember my newbie years..."

"Ok so whats the game plan for today?" Derek turned to Amy."Any news from the supervisor?"

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18