Rescreatu - Virtual Pet Game

warrior [ newleaf's blessings ] cats

Go to page: 1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12 Bookmark Thread
Clouding

6:13pm Jan 23 2012

Normal User

Reedclan
Greypaw nodded. "I hate being sick." he mumbled. "And if I'm sick, I won't be able to train." What shocked most cats in his eagerness to train and protect his clan, but he didn't see the 'crazy' part of it. "Maybe it's a sign from Starclan-" he pondered, "they don't want me to become a warrior." Starclan must be doing this to tell me something. Why else would I be sick? What did I do to make myself sick?

I am online..
Kupala

3:37pm Jan 24 2012

Normal User

[...I've decided to resign from this rp. I was grounded. I couldn't get on res that much. I honestly just don't appreciate that you guys have been taking over my characters' roles and deciding that they died. I don't have anything against any of you, but I'm not going to be coming back to this rp. I'm not trying to start an argument or anything. Please just remove my characters from the list. Thanks.]

Iceheart46

6:46pm Jan 24 2012 (last edited on 6:46pm Jan 24 2012)

Normal User

Byrd frowned for a moment.  "C'mon, if we see any other cat, we'll run as fast as we can.  Plus, it'll be nice for a change from our nests to the wild.  Trust me - it'll be fine and it'll be fun."  She then smiled again, her tail twitching with anxiousness.

---

Riverstone padded forward as if he was stalking prey, being as silent as a mouse.  Except for the stupid mistake of a small snap of a twig.  Fox-dung!  he cursed, hearing the soft 'Hello?' of a foreign voice.  The tom's ears swiveled towards the sound's source, finding it in the plains.  There was another cat positioned here, trespassing.
Swanflight's words rung out in his mind: 
"That's all for now, but I said this to Palestripe and I'll repeat it for you - keep a keen eye out for foxes, badgers, or anything else.  If you come across anything unsettling, tell me.  And...  Try your hardest to be quick about it."
With a quick decision, he flung himself through the undergrowth, running towards his deputy instead of flinging himself at the trespasser.  He would obey Swanflight's words, not what his gut feeling was straining for him to do.

- ☀ -
hiiii. you can call me ice.
bands took over my life and
i laugh too hard at bad jokes.
meh. x
- ☀ -
Wolfeira

10:15am Jan 25 2012 (last edited on 10:35am Jan 25 2012)

Normal User

OOC: Okay.... Sorry, Kupa, for anything I've said that might have offended you. :( I wasn't trying to push you to one side.

Rabbitfoot 
ReedClan medicine cat

"What did you just say?" the tabby she-cat exclaimed, sitting upright. "StarClan doesn't want you-? That's not true at all. If a Clan cat is not suited for the life of a warrior - which is rather unlikely - then they will be told, not killed, for it. A simple cold is not our ancestors' way of saying you must leave ReedClan, Greypaw! As for training, you may resume once you're better. That is what a wise cat would do."

Lakeripple's comment had pricked at her pride, but she let it pass without a reaction. The warrior's input couldn't have been bad for Greypaw - it could be seen as encouraging in the least, comforting perhaps. 

She scraped her tongue against her teeth, feeling the rub of the leaves. "Now, rest here. Lakeripple, Swanflight may already have set out on a patrol. I'll go instead."

Swanflight
ReedClan deputy

The white tomcat almost felt the seconds brush past, so he backed out, pulled by his haste, and trotted towards the thorn tunnel. But Rabbitfoot stepped out of her den. Her face was fixed on his. Swanflight realized she had something to say to him.

The deputy wasn't a narcissistic character, but he felt a foreboding rumble in his thoughts at her approach. Maybe he simply associated her with... bad news. The deaths over leaf-bare hadn't really reinforced the reputation of the medicine cats, since they were often close by the dying cats during their last breaths.

"Lakeripple said she had left some prey buried near the stream upriver, away from the border. I won't let her go herself to retrieve it, but she's quite eager to have it brought back."

"Not wanting to waste anything," Swanflight praised quietly, his eyes narrowing. Rather good news, really.

"Yes. So make sure you bring it back."

"Of course. It should be good training for the apprentices - tracking. Goodbye for now, Rabbitfoot." Swanflight turned to leave her at a dip of Rabbitfoot's head. As he passed Jaypaw and Echopaw, he said, "Follow me out. Stay close." 

A warrior and two apprentices. Not the mightiest patrol. He'd eyed the apprentices expressionlessly for a moment, noticing their youthful, lean shapes - not heavyset like him. Not sturdy. Again, the shortage of warriors sapped away at the internal stability he'd trained over his lifetime. To any shadowy LeafClan patrols, ReedClan would look nothing short of... fragile. Scattered.

He walked lightfootedly over the little waves of sand and the small rises that formed the dunes. He stopped, stood, waited for the apprentices, a light breeze toying with his whiskers.

Twintkitty

1:05am Jan 26 2012

Normal User

[ Sorry for the absence the past few days guys :c
As far as I can see only Jaypaw has been interacted with? ]
Jaypaw bounded after Swanflight, hoping to have a good race with his brother. He leapt over a small branch and past a pigeon, fighting all temptations to pick it up. It smelt weird - a stale, bitter scent as it lay on the ground.
[ Meh post :c ]

Tld

3:12am Jan 26 2012

Normal User

[[ I'm sorry that you feel this way, Kupa, but I [ please don't blame others, it's probably my fault ] had good reason to believe that you quit. You did not reply to my rMails, and I did see you post on other boards with half-made bios and threads while ignoring this board. Once again, I'm sorry, and I'll remove the characters, but Pinestar will be staying as a NPC leader. ]]

Ebony's face was scrunched up in thought, her tail twitching as she debated with herself. Finally, she buckled to her curiosity. "Alright." She mewed with a nod. "I'll race you to that tree!" Ebony pointed towards a few trees in the distance with her tail, then hurled herself off the fence, landing directly below. She looked back up at Byrd expectantly, her green eyes glowing with excitement.

---

"Hey, I know you're out there!" Skywalker called out nervously as the scent he had picked up earlier grew stronger. He was wildly twisting and turning, trying to find the source of the smell. When the small black tom saw a faint outline of a cat over the tall green grass, he growled and leapt forward at his stalker. What Skywalker didn't expect was a cat twice his size, nearly crashing into the tom. Skidding to a clumsy stop, Skywalker was only a few mouse-lengths from the cat. 

---

[ Going to RP Pinestar for a while to get LeafClan moving ]

"You do know that you're trespassing, don't you?" Pinestar eyed the kittypet carefully. Sleetstrike's tail was still twitching impatiently, eager to strike the kittypet as soon as Pinestar ordered it. The tom would've normally chased out the kittypet a long time ago, but LeafClan was still recovering from its dreadful winter, and perhaps this kittypet would be useful to his Clan...

Twintkitty

6:55am Jan 27 2012

Normal User

Puss raised his head and fluffed up his fur in attempt not to look weak.
"I do not, for I live in twolegplace and have no knowledge of what lies beyond the stone fence."
He looked at the larger cat, challenging him, then the one with the silver tabby fur with a smaller build, contemplating something. Both seemed to be of high authority, with the tone in their voices and the pride in their eyes. Their eyes shone with authority, with charisma. Yet behind them lay a cold, hard monster - ready to rear it's ugly head at any time.

Tld

8:26am Jan 27 2012

Normal User

LeafClan's deputy and leader analyzed Puss for a few heartbeats, their searching gazes raking across the kittypet. Finally, Pinestar drew a weary breath, glancing at Sleetstrike as he did so. 
"Kittypet, we do not know your name..." He started. "But you came at a good time. The apprentices in LeafClan are scarce, and it is obvious that you have not visited the cutter. I, Pinestar of LeafClan, would like to extend to you an offer... Join LeafClan." His gaze and voice remained solemn and calm the entire time, meaning every word. The kittypet seeemed young, robust and healthy, a perfect apprentice for any Clan. 
Sleetstrike's eyes widened with each word the leader said, his jaw opening and closing as he tried to intervene with words of protest. The LeafClan deputy clearly did not approve of Pinestar's invitation, but even Sleetstrike couldn't defy the orders of his leader.

Iceheart46

11:24am Jan 27 2012

Normal User

(Didn't Riverstone run to Swanflight, so doesn't that make it impossible for Skywalker to attack him?
Ah, oh well.)

Riverstone hissed, spinning around immediately.  "Why are you on ReedClan territory?" he demanded.  "Give me a reasonvnot to kill you right now!"
---
Byrd smiled and made a mad dasah to the tree.  "Better hurry up, then!" she called over her shoulder in a playful manner.

(Sorry for the fail.  On a school iPad.)

- ☀ -
hiiii. you can call me ice.
bands took over my life and
i laugh too hard at bad jokes.
meh. x
- ☀ -
Guiven

10:57am Jan 28 2012 (last edited on 1:17pm Jan 28 2012)

Normal User

ReedClan

Lakeripple flattened her ears submissively, trying to show that she hadn't meant any offense at her comment to Greypaw. She had been stupid to say something that was Rabbitfoot's job to do. She couldn't tell what the medicine cat was thinking though, so she allowed her ears to pop back up again, this time pricked for sounds in the camp.

"It seems... quiet. Is there anyone still around?" she asked curiously. She decided to keep her mouth shut about Greypaw's comment. The little cat would have to find his own path someday. His reasoning wasn't something she knew how to handle. Besides, Rabbitfoot seemed to have done a good job with him.

LeafClan

"Hey Swallowtrill, do you think we should head back to camp?" Icefeather meowed hesitantly. The border seemed to be sound, the ReedClan cats didn't seem to have come this way yet. She had a feeling that being back in camp might be a little more interesting with the kittypet and all. She could hardly help being curious, after all, when they'd left the tom with SleetStrike, she couldn't help but wonder what condition the new cat would be in when they got back. Her paws were itching to head for camp.

"I'm not sure what you want to do, but I'm heading back," Icefeather announced. Without waiting for a reply - in case someone ordered her to stay, she flung herself into the weeds, allowing her paws to carry her over the mossy ground. She wasn't really watching where she was going though, and that was her first big mistake.

With a surprised hiss, Icefeather found herself stuck in a bramble thicket. "Fox-dung," she cursed as she writhed around, trying to free herself. The thorny tendrils raked her pelt, and she could feel her sides begin to sting. With the pain, a wave of panic rolled over her. What if she couldn't get free?

"Swallowtrill! Help!" she cried, allowing a note of annoyance to creep into her voice. She'd been stuck in brambles before, she could get out of this.

---

Leafshade allowed himself to relax as he sprang onto the sun-baked rock. He hadn't caught anything, but small prey animals sometimes hid in the cracks of the large boulders that littered the ground around the clearing. Leaves rattled in the breeze, making him fluff his fur up. A scent hit his nose.

Herbs!

Leafshade was no medicine cat, but he knew the scent of healing plants when they hit his nose. He thought they might have been catnip. Should I head back to camp? he wondered. Then again, he didn't really want to be stuck in the clearing while Sleetstrike was in a foul mood. Whatever had become of that poor kittypet, Leafshade wasn't sure he wanted to know. Instead he allowed the scent to drift past him. He laid down on the rock her was perched on, twitching his whiskers in amusement. He'd always figured that if a she-cat ever began to mean anything to him, he'd bring her here. In late newleaf, flowers bloomed in the trees and around the rocks. It was a beautiful place to rest, especially at night.

Birds chirped, insects buzzed. Leafshade found himself allowing his eyes to droop. I'm sure nothing will happen if I take a little nap, he though lazily, before closing his eyes and drifting off to sleep.

29.png
Clouding

11:19am Jan 28 2012

Normal User

Reedclan
Greypaw nodded sadly, having second thoughts about what he had accused Starclan of. Maybe I'm not Starclan's plaything after all. Greypaw thought. But if I am... He pushed the thought aside before jerking back with a sudden stab of pain in his flank. He gritted his teeth and curled up again, grinding his teeth together so he wouldn't let out a yowl.

I am online..
Go to page: 1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12