The Kingdom Of Dragon's Drop

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 ... 7 Bookmark Thread
Moo123

12:08am Apr 2 2010 (last edited on 8:41am Apr 2 2010)

Normal User

Right, so, there's this little town off the coast of the ocean called Windsong. A lot of humans and shifters live there in peace, the humans staying innocent and believing that there is no such thing as shifters.

Just outside the small town is a giant ravine known as Dragon's Drop. Hidden within the steep cliffs and break-neck stones is a shifter-made castle. An ancient city lives there, full of human-hating shifters run by a monarch older than history can go back. They are currently run by the BloodThroat line, the current leader being Charles BloodThroat, and the next Heir in line being Damien BloodThroat (aka Muerte). There are a few other royal families, including Sparks, WillowSpring, Banks, and NightWing.

Charles has an especially strong hatred for humans, and in his mind's eye all the humans in the world should be changed into shifters, but to do that he must first obtain the mirror of mind's eye.

The mirror of mind's eye is an ancient mirror that the first shifter carved from diamonds embedded in the ground. It has the ability to be used as a portal, or in Charles' eye, a weapon.

If a human is thrown into one of the mirror's many portal destinations, their body is altered to become a shifter because only shifters can use the mirror's portal system and live. But unlike born shifters, they cannot choose their shape, and it is chosen at random. They are also frozen in time, and cannot age. All of the mirror's portal destinations are on earth, which means the spread of shifter kind. And perhaps the uprising of the Kingdom of Dragon's Drop.

Meanwhile, Damien (aka Muerte), is trying to rebel against his father's plan. He has known many humans and befriended them, and not to mention the girl he plans to marry behind his father's back is a human. Muerte soon learns he can't do this alone, and is forced to gather an army to help stand against his father.

Anna Banks, Sarah Sparks, Charlotte Sparks, Joshue Banks, Jace WillowSpring and Kelsey NightWing all join, but nobody else does. They start ruining his father's plans, trying to keep him from finding the well-hidden mirror, but when Sarah breaks her ankle and fails in doing her part of preventing this, Charles find the mirror and brings it back home with him.

Then he starts shipping in humans.

Muerte is forced to watch in horror as his father tosses in human after human, girl after boy, elder after infant, into the strange mirror. Finally, when Luke steps up to the plate, he stops his father in an attempt to save the boy. But his father challenges his loyalty, and knowing his life and all his friend's lives are in stake, he is forced to toss Luke into the mirror.

As the story continues, Muerte must embrace who he is, push affection aside, and learn how to get his hands covered in blood. Death, sorrow and darkness cover he and his companion's horizon. Can they win the fight against Charles BloodThroat, or will the world of human-kind come to an end as we know it?

I play Muerte, Jace and Sarah. xD The other names are just a fill-in. This is the introduction to the book thingy-majiggy my friend's paying me to write for her, soo...

-Where we start off :

Muerte, Jace, Sarah, (insert your characters here), are all still trying to stop his insane father from killing all the humans. Muerte's fiance is dead, a lot of renegade shifters are showing up and the king's acting crazier all the time. o__O

Rules:

You can be a born shifter, a made shifter, or a human. Dx

I like cheese.

No PP or GM.

I know I'm fail ;D You're just jealous you can't be fail like I can.

More soon I guess. xD

Bios:

Name:

Species:

Personality:

Other:

Looks:

I'm too lazy to do Bios, so, here are my characters. xD

Jace Willowspring (17) 

Jace is tall and compact, with pale skin. He has long silver hair that falls in front of his face constantly, but he never bothers to get it cut. He has a British accent, and wears black-framed square gl*censored*es. His eyes are a shimmering gray/silver that changes from nearly white to storm gray depending on his mood. He picked his animal form at the age of thirteen; he chose the form of a snow leopard.

Damien BloodThroat (17)

Damien is a tall, lightly tanned man with dark black eyes that seem like the pits of hell. He is always expressionless and silent. He only answers by the name of 'Muerte', which is the name he goes by. Nobody knows his real name, and nobody should. Muerte means Death in Spanish, his spoken language. He chose his animal form at the age of 5. He thoughtfully chose the form of an inky-black snake, but nobody seems to know what species it is.

Sarah Sparks (16)

Sarah was born and raised in one of the higher royal families in the Shape shifter world. She is tall, pale and slim, with remarkable curves, and long curly brown hair that hangs to her waist. Sarah has bright, almost glowing blue eyes. Sarah picked her form on her 16th birthday. Sarah is a fennec fox., good for sneaking around, and squeezing into tight spaces. She's the group's little spy.

wuss poppin jimbo
ssgarcia97

2:40am Apr 2 2010

Normal User

((Join as a male who's on Charles BloodThroat's side?))

mylovee

7:18am Apr 2 2010

Normal User

Can i join as the evil shifter queen? XD and a few others?

Wade Barrett Pictures, Images and Photos
Moo123

8:39am Apr 2 2010

Normal User

(( Sure. xD ))

wuss poppin jimbo
mylovee

9:21am Apr 2 2010

Normal User

Yay evil queenness! So they can be any type of animal?

Moo123

9:30am Apr 2 2010

Normal User

((Any type of animal except one that is taken. :D))

((I'm currently working on the book now, as a matter of fact. ;P))

wuss poppin jimbo
ssgarcia97

9:41am Apr 2 2010 (last edited on 11:29am Apr 10 2010)

Normal User

Name: Felan Dyer

Species: Born shifter, he chose a black wolf as his animal form when he turned twelve.

Personality: RP it out?

Other: He is, um, on Charles BloodThroat's side.

Looks:

((Minus the wings, the glittery thingy under his left eye, this cross necklace, and his shirt is longer.))

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Moo123

9:42am Apr 2 2010

Normal User

((Accepted. xD))

wuss poppin jimbo
mylovee

10:07am Apr 2 2010

Normal User

((I call black panther, cobra, tiger and rat!

Wait, so there can only be one person per breed?))

Moo123

10:15am Apr 2 2010

Normal User

((Yes. xD The actual shifters in the book vary. I think I have... A bear shifter, a snow leopard, a snake, a crocodile, a fennec fox, a husky, a timber wolf, and a peregrine falcon. xD))

wuss poppin jimbo
mylovee

10:20am Apr 2 2010

Normal User

((Do they have human forms too?))

Moo123

10:21am Apr 2 2010

Normal User

((Mhmm. ;D ))

wuss poppin jimbo
mylovee

10:28am Apr 2 2010

Normal User

((Okay.))

Moo123

10:29am Apr 2 2010

Normal User

((Right, so, make your bios.

And then I guess we can start. ;D))

wuss poppin jimbo
mylovee

10:41am Apr 2 2010

Normal User

((I am. lol))

Moo123

10:46am Apr 2 2010

Normal User

(( I'll be back later. :P))

wuss poppin jimbo
mylovee

11:01am Apr 2 2010

Normal User

((Otay.))

mylovee

11:03am Apr 2 2010 (last edited on 5:21pm Apr 2 2010)

Normal User

Name: Karina BloodThroat

Species: Pure blood shifter-Black Panther

Personality: She is mean and pretty cold hearted. She enjoys watching other`s pain, and sufforing. Though around the other wealthy and powerful familys, and her son, she acts sweet and inoccent.

Other: She is the queen!

Looks:

Human:

S.jpg anime girl black hair image by Riku_Rocks 

But wears this:

Front:

Back:

Shifted:

Name: Shade

Species: Pure shifter- Cobra

Personality: Pretty much the same as Karina, but he doesn`t care who he`s around.

Other: He`s on the side with the royal family. He doesn`t care what happens to the humans.

Looks:

Human:

King.jpg picture by my-lovie 

Shifed:

Name: Tonsou (Japanese for escape)

Species: Shifter- Tiger

Personality: She is stubborn but shy. She has two different personalitys. If she doesn`t know you well she is hy and quiet. If she does know you, she is stubborn but full of fun.

Other: She hasn`t chosen a side yet.

Looks:

Human:

Shifted:

Name: Fiona Lanai

Species: Pure shifter- Rat

Personality: She s sweet and fun loving. Aslo, being a rat, she can be very sly and sneaky.

Other: She`s on Damien`s side.

Looks:

Human:

Shifted:

Name: Lucien

Species: Human

Personality: He is sweet, helpful and fun loving.

Other: nope.

Looks:

Star.jpg anime blonde magic boy image by Sara_Shadow

Moo123

11:28am Apr 2 2010

Normal User

((Accepted. ))

wuss poppin jimbo
Detneth106

11:33am Apr 2 2010

Normal User