She Couldn't Explain It [[High School RP]] They'd Just Always Been There

Go to page: 1, 2, 3 Bookmark Thread
mistyfang

4:48am Aug 14 2013 (last edited on 4:39pm Aug 21 2013)

Normal User

Name: Zayn Sash
Grade: 10
Personality: very quiet and mysterious has a very quick temper and dark moments.  
Appearance: black hair halfway down her neck with a side fringe covering one eye. very dark brown eyes and a tattoo of a vine of thorn twisting down her arm.
S.O. : straight
Clique: archery club
Friends: on one knows who they are
Family:no one knows
Other: don't get on her bad side.

Sometimes we must get hurt in order to grow. Other times we have to fail in order to learn. And if we don\'t trip, we won\'t know how to get back up. If we don\'t lose, we\'ll never know how to win.-Sage: The power within
Sherlocked

10:44am Aug 14 2013 (last edited on 10:52am Aug 14 2013)

Normal User

Name
Ari Farrell

Age (15-18)

Grade (10-12)

Personality
Ari is not the kind of guy who talks a lot. He'd rather spend the evening locked up in his room reading, thank you very much. He is intelligent and observant, but you'd find him arrogant and impatient. His sister knows he does have a soft side, and is perhaps the only person who  understands him at least a little in his darker moments. 

Appearance
(pretty much like this, but with bright green eyes)

s.o.
Straight

Clique?
None

Friends
None really, but open.

Family
His sister Akila.

Other
Nah.
~~~
Name
Akila Farrell

Age (15-18)

Grade (10-12)

Personality
Akila is the opposite of her haughty brother, she is bright and lively and energetic. Akila loves to talk to people and make friends. She is fiercely independent and can stand up for herself, and for others. She can be stubborn and annoying too, but will always be there for the people she cares about.

Appearance

S.O. 
Straight

Clique?
Popular

Friends
Open

Family
Her brother Ari.

Other
Nope.

Yasha

1:51pm Aug 16 2013 (last edited on 1:51pm Aug 16 2013)

Normal User

//We're a bit on the short side for guys, so if anyone would make another, that would be appreciated <3

Name:Andrick Belova
Grade: 11
Personality:Very serious, not so much about school in particular, but about everything. He's tough and is not afraid of anything really. Will always speak his mind. Very athletic, but only runs track.
Appearance: About 5'10" lean. Short red hair and green eyes. Very pale skin.
S.O. :Straight.
Clique? Nerd I suppose. Athlete.
Friends:Open I suppose :)
Family: Baby sister Yelena.
Other:Speaks fluent English and Russian.

Dragonstar

2:59pm Aug 16 2013

Normal User

OoC://

How many more males would you like? I have one in mind, I just need to edit him a little bit.

Nothing can stop the US Air Force except lightning within five nautical miles.

Yasha

3:09pm Aug 16 2013

Normal User

//Even just one or two more would be more than fine c: if you want to add him, we can start right after :)

johomo

3:25pm Aug 16 2013 (last edited on 3:27pm Aug 16 2013)

Normal User

Name: Jazmine Brendal
Grade: (10-12) 10
Personality: Bubbly, energetic, mucical, but also shy at times. She is very smart, but she thinks no one seems to care for her. And is independent.
Appearance: (Couldn't find a picture.) Red hair, sparkling green eyes, glasses, braces. Definitely not skinny. Pretty tall.
S.O. : Straight
Clique?(EX. Jock, cheerleader, dancer etc..) Geeks and musicians
Friends: None known
Family: her brother Drake, parents Steve and Lucille
Other: None for now.

"I am a ghost
Of a girl
That I want to be most.

I am the shell
Of a girl
That I used
To know well." ♫♪♫♪
Dragonstar

5:00pm Aug 16 2013 (last edited on 5:21pm Aug 16 2013)

Normal User

Sounds good. I'll work on him right now.

Edit; I finished him and will post him along with my other chars. ^^

Yasha

7:02pm Aug 16 2013

Normal User

//Alrighty. Since everyone seems to be set, I'll post my starters.
Anyone want to be friends with Vik? :P Maybe Sora? Nadia? Allie? :P
--
Waking up around 6:30 a.m. to a blaring alarm clock Kaslane reached over to shut it off, a grimace on her face. The dreaded first day back to school. Groaning, she sat up and made her way to the bathroom down the hall, beginning her morning routine. A few moments later, making her way back to her room, she banged on her brothers door, letting him know she was up and to get ready. After pulling her waist length hair into a single braid down her back, Kaslane picked out her outfit for the day; a black Paul McCartney shirt and white jeans.

--
Aven had been awake for a few hours, doodling in his sketchbook by the time his sister had banged on his door. He through his sketchbook and art supplies into his bag before making his way downstairs for breakfast.

--
Andrick wanted to make a good first impression his first day at school. He was new to the area, and didn't want any of the teachers to think he was a slacker. He certainly was not. No way was he one of those kids. Practically shuddering at the thought of being on a teachers bad side, he finished getting ready, and made his way to his car to drive to school. As always, he ahd to be there early and find his way around.
--
//I'll post Vik's later, she needs a friend for what I have in mind.

CLASS PERIODS
7:25-8:25 - Earlybird class. ((Usually classes like Computer Science, Cosmetology, Auto-mechanics, etc...))
8:30 - 9:30 - Period one
9:35-10:35 - Period two
-Fifteen minute break-
10:50 - 11:50 - Period three
11:50-12:50 - LUNCH
12:50-1:50 - Period four
1:55-2:55 - Period five
3:00 - Practices, sports, etc...

Dragonstar

7:24pm Aug 16 2013

Normal User

-looks at Sora-

She doesn't mind. ^^

BiC://

"Za-kun! Za-kun!"

Zakeru groaned when he heard his younger, twin brothers yell at the top of their lungs while simultaneously jumping up and down on his bed. Opening one burnt orange eye, he leveled them a tired, yet playful, glare. "What?" he asked, even though he already knew.

"Za-kun has to go to skool!" Trisdane giggled as he fell back on his little bottom when Zackari bumped into him.

"School? What is this school you speak of?" Zakeru asked as he batted the pair with a pillow. He only got peals of later in return, making him grin.

"Seriously Lizard?"

Zakeru looked up to see Sethera all ready dressed and leaning against the doorframe. "What?" Zakeru asked, making his younger cousin roll his cat-yellow eyes. "Fine..." Scooping squealing brothers in both arms, he fake-roared like a monster as he swung out of bed. The twins struggled in his arms, laughing all the while before Zakeru set them both down on the floor were they bolted from the room.

~xXx~

Isedon flipped through a sketchbook, each page decorated with some kind of weapon. A katana on one, yet a futuristic type of rifle on another. Emotionless russet eyes flicked up from the picture-covered pages as Sora barged into the room, phone in hand, a cereal bar half in her mouth, and her hair in total disarray.

"Ever hear of knocking," Isedon growled at her cousin. Sora paid no mind to her as she began rummaging around, looking for something. The crimson surrounding Isedon's pupils glinted with anger. "Why did Alexai let you in? You should be at your home."

"Dad told me to drive you to school," Sora deadpanned.

"I don't need my uncle telling me who to ride with. I have a f*cking motorcycle for gods' sake," Isedon snarled.

The two cousins glared at each other, eyes filled with hate.

~xXx~

Scorpio glanced at the time and sighed. Draco still wasn't up and they had to leave soon if they wanted to get to the high school on time. Pushing himself off the chair he sat in and away from the kitchen table, he moved towards his brother's room in the small apartment they called home. When he reached Draco's room, he opened the door to see a lump on the bed, covered with sheets. The male turned on the light, making Draco groan and bury his head between his pillows.

"School, Draco. Get up. Now," Scorpio dictated as he came closer to his younger brother and pulled down the bed sheets while removing the pillow that covered his head.

"School's stupid," Draco muttered sleepily.

"School is stupid. But necessary," Scorpio reminded as he flicked his younger brother on the ear, making his eyes open.

"I'm up, I'm up..." Draco trailed off with a yawn as he moved to get off the bed. "Don't get your panties in a twist." Then he made a shoo-ing gesture. "I'll be in the kitchen in five minutes. Just let me get dressed."

Scorpio nodded and left, heading towards the kitchen.

WiseBlueFox01

8:46pm Aug 16 2013 (last edited on 9:37pm Aug 16 2013)

Normal User

Will start later. But going to write a tiny intro.

Luna's German Shepherd, Dark, barked loudly at her door. She groaned, hoping Dark would shut his snout. Dark scratched at the door, whimpering all the same. Finally, Luna couldn't stand it and sat up in her. Standing up, Luna walked towards her door, opening it slightly. Looking down, Luna eyed her dog angrily, making her German wine and laid down, looking up at her.

"You hungry?" Luna asked, making her dog wag its tail. Laughing slightly, Luna stepped out her room.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
LuckyArtist

9:33pm Aug 16 2013 (last edited on 9:33pm Aug 16 2013)

Normal User

The first day of school. Every freshman's worst nightmare. New teachers, new classes, new everything. Luckily, two students didn't have to worry about all this for they weren't freshman. That year had come and gone and finally, what every high school waits for, they had made it to their senior year. The Maple twins, who shared a room even after all this time, had not yet gotten up even though their alarm clocks had rung about four times.

Finally, a small pale hand shot out from underneath a baby-blue blanket and smashed the alarm clock. The elder twin yelped in pain, having not realised how hard she had done that in her half asleep state. "C'mon La-la, it's the first day of High school for the fourth time." The girl groaned in an obvious english accent as she rolled out of bed onto the carpeted floor.

"5 more minutes..." La-la, also known as Laura to anybody but her sister, grumbled in the same accent. Unlike her sister, Laura did not topple off the bed into a heap of pajamas and brown hair, she sat carefully up, throwing the covers off of her. "It's bloody bright outside, Ellie." She growled in a tired tone of voice as she went to close the blinds.

"You know, it may have been smarter NOT to have pulled an all nighter on the first day of school." Ellie, whose full name was Elissa, answered rubbing her head and getting to her feet. The pale female wiped the sleep out of her eyes and stumbled over to her dresser to find clothing. "Hmmm... should we match completely and confuse the heck out of our teachers? Or should we just wear normal clothing."

"Nobody is going to fall for that anymore. Most everybody knows us. You're the weirdo and I'm the invisible freak; remember?" Laura approached the dresser and pulled open the drawer for shirts, selecting a black camousel to put under a slightly-see through black top. Elissa mulled it over for a bit before pulling on a purple blouse. They closed the drawers and both of them got blue jeans out of their pants drawer. Elissa's were slightly darker and had a pretty gem pattern on the back pockets. Sighing, Laura brushed her dark brown hair until it shined before handing off the brush to her twin who tied her hair into a braid. The two twins got their matching black glasses from the top of the dresser and put them on.

"These are yours, Laura. I can't see with them." Elissa muttered, handing the correct glasses to her sister who traded them for hers.

"I knew there was something wrong. My eyes aren't nearly as bad as yours are." Laura laughed and slipped into a pair of black laceless shoes. Elissa tied up her tennis shoes and they both wandered downstairs to see their father making bacon and eggs. They both licked their lips and sat down.

"Girls, It's your last first day of high school, how do you feel? I never dreamed you would fit in as well as you do when we moved here 4 years ago."

Elissa and Laura looked at eachother, fighting back laughs. "Yeah, we fit in amazingly well." With the geeks and nobodies. Elissa thought to herself, grimacing. Ah well, at least it was the last year and she was looking forward to choir and band with the best teachers ever.

"What are your schedules again?"

"Well, we are both taking the advanced choir class at 7:25. 1st period, we have Concert Choir, cause we have to be in that to get into the 0 period class. Let's see. Then we split up because I have Chemistry for 2nd period, but Laura has AP language." Elissa told him, thinking about what her schedule had said.

"Then I have AP Chem and Elissa has Concert Band. For fourth period, we both have Symphonic Band and then fifth period, I have Government and she has Economics. We'll switch next semester. For 6th period, I have Dance and Elissa has... I dunno." Laura's face twisted in a confused look.

"I have a free period because I finished English last year at the college so I wouldn't have to take it this year." Elissa interjected. The twins gobbled up their food, grabbed their backpacks and launched themselves through the front door and onto their bikes to ride to school.

((I don't think Lunch should be an hour. 45 minutes at the most.

Also, if you are wondering about why Elissa has so many music classes, its because I based her schedule after the one I had for senior year and Laura's is based off my friend's.))

Yasha

10:17pm Aug 16 2013

Normal User

//I'm going off what it is at my school. We have an hour...

LuckyArtist

10:20pm Aug 16 2013

Normal User

((I wish I had an hour when I was in High School. Lucky.))

WiseBlueFox01

5:09pm Aug 17 2013

Normal User

After feeding and walking her dogs, Luna went to through some clothes on. Luna already knew it was the first day of school, so panic? Throwing on a lunar moon shirt and black denim jeans, she grabbed her red glasses, which she never wears unless to read. Luna petting her dogs and grabbed her Derpy/ Rainbow Dash bookbag.

"Im off to school sis!" Luna called.

"Alright, be good." Luna older sister, Celest, called back. Luna rooled her blue eyes and walked the door toward the school, which was only a few blocks away. Walking inside, Luna walked toward the princple's office. *Few Minutes Later.*

"Alright, Computer, Reading, 15 minute break, Math, Lunch, Science, S.Studies, and Band. Easy enough." Luna said to herself.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
LuckyArtist

6:38pm Aug 17 2013

Normal User

((Huh?))

johomo

8:49pm Aug 17 2013

Normal User

"Jazzy! Get up!" Jazmine's mom calles from behind the door. Jazmine rolls over and tried to block out the world under her pillow. "Why today? Why not in 5 billion years? No school today!" Jazmine thinks. Finally, she gets up and runs to the bathroom before her brother. "Nice try." she says to her brother.

/This is just an intro. More to come later./

"I am a ghost
Of a girl
That I want to be most.

I am the shell
Of a girl
That I used
To know well." ♫♪♫♪
Sherlocked

1:16pm Aug 18 2013 (last edited on 1:18pm Aug 18 2013)

Normal User

Akila opened her eyes to see the pale morning light streaming through her window, and it was enough to tell her she was in big trouble. She was not the most punctual of people; her brother would certainly agree, but waking up when there was just half an hour before school began wasn't exactly the best way to begin a new term. 

Swearing at her alarm clock under her breath, Akila pulled a shirt over her head and tugged a pair of jeans on. Then grabbing her hairbrush, she dragged it through her hair, pulling it up into a careless ponytail. Once downstairs, she snatched an apple off the table and scrambled back upstairs for her backpack, which she had left behind in her hurry. Still munching on her apple, Akila rushed out the front door, nearly falling off the top step, to see her brother standing next to their car, waiting.

~~~

Akila had never been very good at being on time for anything, so her not-exactly-presentable appearance at the door gave her brother Ari no surprise. He had of course, been up much earlier, and had spent most of the time reading. Now, as his sister came down the steps, Ari smirked, "I'll drive, shall I?" "Be my chauffeur." She retorted, grinning at him. 
mistyfang

4:56pm Aug 18 2013

Normal User

Zayn stretched and pulled back her blinds, cursing when she she that it was still dark. "Why does time go so slow?" she grumbled. she pulled on a black long sleeved top and dark jeans, grabbed her archery bow and bag and went out into the morning air.

Sometimes we must get hurt in order to grow. Other times we have to fail in order to learn. And if we don\'t trip, we won\'t know how to get back up. If we don\'t lose, we\'ll never know how to win.-Sage: The power within
Yasha

8:17pm Aug 18 2013

Normal User

Waking up late, well, late for her, Viktoria quickly threw on her typical first day of school type outfit. A knee length denim skirt with a plaid blouse tucked in. She grabbed her phone and fired off a text to Sora, Hey. Coffe at Starbucks, 7:45? I can meet you there. Just lemme know. After sending that off, she made her way downstairs to greet her father, gag, and step-mother, double gag.

caaaitlin

9:41pm Aug 20 2013

Normal User

6:45 am, that was the time that Nadia and Allie needed to wake up in order to get to school on time. This was it, senior year, the year they've both been patiently waiting for. The alarm on Nadia's iPhone went off, but both of the girls had already arisen. 
"Are you ready for today?" Nadia glanced over at Allie, who was brushing mascara onto her already long eyelashes.
"Mhhmmm," Allie replied quietly. Truthfully, she was ecstatic, this was her last year stuck in her hometown. She could not wait until college and the opportunity to finally begin her life.
"I'm going to check on Dylan," Nadia said, walking out of the room that the pair shared. She walked over to Dylan's room, which he shared with her brother Matt.
"Dylan you up?" Nadia asked, standing in the doorway.
"Yes, Danny's taking me today so you don't have to worry about it," Dylan mumbled, rubbing his eyes.
"Okay, text me if you need a ride home today," Nadia shrugged, walking quietly back to her room. 
Allie was sitting on the bed, deciding on what to wear for the day. She'd narrowed it down to two outfits, but still couldn't decide.
"Wear that one," Nadia said, pointing to one of the outfits on Allie's bed. Nadia already decided what she was going to wear, high-waisted shorts and a lace tanktop with a pair of hightop white converse. 
Allie smiled at her best friend, "Thanks, as you could see I was struggling on what to wear today," she chuckled quietly to herself. Her outfit for the day was a pair of shorts and her favorite Brandy Melville tanktop she'd gotten on vacation the previous summer. She quickly changed into it and tossed her sleep shorts into the hamper.
"Alright, I'm good," Allie said, running her brush through her hair one last time. She grabbed her black North Face backpack from the desk and headed downstairs. Nadia followed, turning the light off as the two left the room. "Got your keys?" Allie asked, Nadia was very forgetful when it came to her car keys. 
"Yeah, for once!" Nadia laughed, she made sure to remember where she put her keys the previous night.
"Alright, lets go then," Allie said, slugging her backpack over her shoulder. The girls walked outside and both got into Nadia's black jeep wrangler and made their way to school.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3