Right, let's see what -{Assassin RP}- you can do.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Bookmark Thread
Reubin

9:57am Apr 21 2010

Normal User

Ezio smirked, he had never seen himself as a teacher, mroe a demonstrator, "I merely showed you what to do Kayee, there is no need for you to worry, I shall always show you whilst I am one with this world." Ezio then nodded to Kayee before walking over to Sienna, he prodded Raze and then spoke to Sienna, "I see you managed to annoy him then?"

\r\n\r\n
Keleesi

10:15am Apr 21 2010

Normal User

Sienna snorted with laughter as Raze grumbled.

"He is easily annoyed, is he not?" She said once she'd got herself under control, smiling at Raze in an innocent manner.

The black as.sas.sin pulled a face then nodded at Kayee.

"What do you think of that one, Ezio?... Think she can cut it?"

Reubin

10:26am Apr 21 2010

Normal User

Ezio walked to the bench Raze was sat on and sat on the abck of it, "I think she'll do mroe than cut it, she has sure proved to be worthy up to now, we'll just have to wait and see, only time will tell." Ezio looked up at Sienna, "He is easily annoyed, very easily. although you are very mischevious are you not?"

\r\n\r\n
Keleesi

10:39am Apr 21 2010 (last edited on 10:40am Apr 21 2010)

Normal User

Sienna pulled a face as Raze chuckled and leaned back.

"Don't go pushing this on me~" She pouted, then looked over at Kayee. "And I'd have to agree. She's done very well for someone who has only been with us a short time... Not to mention she has many of the moves pinned."

Raze sat forward again and nodded slightly. "Perhaps... Ezio... You should give her some Captain clas.s training."

Sienna looked at Raze. "Not a bad idea." She smiled slightly and looked back at Kayee. "That sort of training will benefit her more"

Reubin

10:49am Apr 21 2010

Normal User

Ezio smirked and leaned his head back, "Seriously? You think she could handle that yet? Well, Sienna, you give her a few rounds, that'd make sense seens as you're the captain and I've been running my behind off training her so far, and after you Raze could also give her a few tips."

\r\n\r\n
Reubin

1:51am Apr 22 2010

Normal User

((BUMP))

\r\n\r\n
Golden

7:44am Apr 22 2010 (last edited on 7:46am Apr 22 2010)

Normal User

Kayee smiled to herself after Ezio left and walked over to Sienna, well, funny how they talk that they didn't even notice she was there. She didn't really hear the trio's complete conversation. But aside from that, She heard Sienna say to Ezio about some captain cl*censored* training. Then muttering to herself, ~eh? a captain cl*censored* training?~ Her lips instantly formed into a sly smile. And when Sienna looked backed at her- She then immediately turned her head back to the sea. Then continued to think, "Atleast this voyage won't be dead bored."

Kayee has an attitude unoblivious to the others and will be unfold later on xD 

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5