Quick little one while I'm back? C:

Go to page: 1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8 Bookmark Thread
Insane

1:25am Jan 5 2011

Normal User

Moon stopped as soon as she heard his voice and lit a few of the torches. She turned and waited for him, wondering why he would chase after her when his human girlfriend was normal and and...and pretty. She growled and twitched her tail around her legs.

"An Insane is a small creature that zips from person to person at hyper speed, stealing wallets and hearts in equal measure..." -Dmann
Kink

1:28am Jan 5 2011

Normal User

"Hey! When did you get ungrounded?!?!" Mitch said super excitedily.(Sp? Is that even a word? xD) "I'll have you know, I waited here for a few months, wondering if you were ever going to come out... I've cleaned the place once a week when you were gone... I waited for you," Mitch explained, puffing his chest out as if he did some miraculous event.

Insane

1:33am Jan 5 2011

Normal User

"I just got ungrounded today. And, you cleaned?" She asked, raising an eyebrow. "Don't look like you waited too long." She said, poiting out about his human girlfriend. She shook her head, turned and continued walking until she came to the cavern and sat on the nearest chair. "Are you sure she wont follow you? I can't have all the humans knowing about the place." She grumbled. She'd become more dark and gloomy during her grounding.

"An Insane is a small creature that zips from person to person at hyper speed, stealing wallets and hearts in equal measure..." -Dmann
Insane

10:27pm Jan 6 2011

Normal User

((Da Bump))

Insane

7:44pm Jan 7 2011

Normal User

((T_T I Refuse to let this one die. LIVE! *bump*))

Insane

11:53pm Jan 7 2011

Normal User

((Still not letting it die. Having too much fun. Sorry for being an idiot.))

Insane

2:07pm Jan 8 2011

Normal User

((Kink! Where are you?))

Insane

12:53am Jan 9 2011

Normal User

((BUMP))

Insane

9:03am Jan 11 2011

Normal User

((Bump #6. Kink, please get on.))

Insane

4:54pm Jan 20 2011

Normal User

((BUMP))

Go to page: 1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8