Oh no!it's Sephiroth(1x1 or small group) lets get out of here!

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 Bookmark Thread
Ranni

11:04pm Jun 12 2010

Normal User

Okay Ace has been captured by Sephiroth..blah blah blah.Anyway attempting to escape atleast 5-10 times a day.Ace finds out about the full details of the geostigma...Can someone save her before she is infected with it too?or will she be forever stuck to live with it as Cloud has to?

OKAY only these people are aloud to join:
(anyone from the final fantasy rp that i roleplay in)
atalanta
sorreh if i forgot you read above the names listed and that'll tell you if you can join.

:3
Ranni

11:07pm Jun 12 2010

Normal User

My bio:

Name-Ace Card

Age-16

Gender-Female

Looks-Final Fantasy XIII - Ligthing Pictures, Images and PhotosAnime Tiger Pictures, Images and Photos

Crush(s)-Zack?

other-Has a pet tiger named Sabastian,yes Sabastian is boy.

weapon:Tachi Japanese Sword Pictures, Images and Photos

kogalover34

11:08pm Jun 12 2010

Normal User

(hey I'll join^^))

Anzu is-Online^^
Ranni

11:09pm Jun 12 2010

Normal User

((Okay post your bio.))

kogalover34

11:10pm Jun 12 2010

Normal User

((KK))

Anzu is-Online^^
Ranni

11:18pm Jun 12 2010

Normal User

((Do you think you could get Atalanta over here too?we can't start with out 'em.))

Ranni

11:45pm Jun 12 2010

Normal User

Ace snarled,being pinned to a wall was not fun...especially if you were tired.A person she now knew to be Sephiroth,was pissing her off.With all the inspecting of her facial features and all the tests she'd been through today was not fun.When she was acctually let down she'd allways attempt to escape.Ace had decided that he was a loon and she just wanted to get back to Zack.Zack was forever locked in her memory and was the only one she held onto and hoped to return to...literally he was the only one keeping her from going completely insane and becoming pernounced phsycotic.

atalanta

10:29am Jun 13 2010 (last edited on 10:48am Jun 13 2010)

Normal User

((oh yeah im in))

Name-Zack

Age-17

Gender-male

Looks-coming

Crush(s)-Ace other cloud is like a brother to him

weapon buster sword

ikuto Pictures, Images and Photos
Ranni

10:39am Jun 13 2010

Normal User

((Yay.Post your intro!i was also hoping you could play Sephiroth ,i know only little about him...honestly the only time i've ever seen Sephiroth is in my kindom hearts 2 video game.))

Ace's lip twitched,being trapped was not one of her things.

atalanta

10:40am Jun 13 2010 (last edited on 10:49am Jun 13 2010)

Normal User

((can i be him too))

Name-sephiroth

Age-20

Gender-male

Looks-coming

Crush(s)-open

other controls clouds geostigma

weapon:masamune sword

atalanta

10:43am Jun 13 2010

Normal User

ZAack had returned from his mission of trying to find sephiroth.He found him but sephiroth escaped.He missed the girl he knew to be Ace.He loved her smile,her eyes,everything about her.He grunted in belief that he left her alone.He almost hated himself for doing that.He continued walking to where he would try to find her.

Ranni

10:51am Jun 13 2010

Normal User

Ace growled"You better let me down." She knew if she had one minor chance of snatching her blade she would.Ace was pist and she wanted Sabastian back.

Sabastian,now an adult, snapped at anyone and everyone with his razor sharp teeth.He wanted to see Ace.They'd never been away from eachothers side this long especially since they were in separate rooms.

atalanta

10:54am Jun 13 2010

Normal User

Sephiroth got closer to her cage and smirked his devilish smirk"calm down you incolent fool"he had his sword and hers in his hand"your chances of escaping are slim to none so relax."he grinned and turned away.he threw her sword against a rack and smirked.

Ranni

10:58am Jun 13 2010

Normal User

Ace wasn't accustomed to being locked in a cage and she wanted out."slim to none is a chance im willing to take."She hoped Zack would find her soon...

Sabastian escaped his cage and ran off to find Zack.He knew maybe he'd be able to help...he also planned to find Sora.

atalanta

11:01am Jun 13 2010

Normal User

Zack kept walking and thinking.his blue eyes were folloeing the foot path.He felt he let Ace down.How could she ever forgive him.He felt he didnt deserve her almost.He was filled wioth shame.

Ranni

11:05am Jun 13 2010

Normal User

Sabastian yowled to zack"Zack get you little human butt over here!"He'd successfully escaped...which was suprising because he was quite a bit larger than Ace.

Ace said emotionlessly"It seems my pet has escaped."She knew what he'd do,he'd find Zack...then maybe Sora,Donald, and Goofy.

atalanta

11:08am Jun 13 2010

Normal User

Sephiroth smiled"good for him"he turned to her.Zack frowned at the insult and saw what looked like sabastian"how long have i been gone?"he was amazed at how big he had grown.

Ranni

11:13am Jun 13 2010

Normal User

"Only a few months...look us tigers grow up alot faster than you do and it just so happens i know where Ace can be found," Sabastian said trying not to go crazy.

Ace could feel her pupils reduce to slits,thanks to sabastian teaching her she learned how to do it.Her eyes sort of looked like clouds when his geostigma was affecting him...but hers didn't have a pained look to them.She was at this instant very pist off,she'd been in that cage for months,but she did put up a good unending fight every time she got the chance to escape.

atalanta

11:25am Jun 13 2010

Normal User

Zack looked serious and looked at sabastian"where is she"he knew it was fighting time.He took out his sword ready to battle.His eyes were full of rage for the first time in years.

Ranni

11:31am Jun 13 2010

Normal User

Sabastian said"Follow me!but be prepared if you get captured."He led Zack to Ace.

Ace watched through Sabastians eyes...a gleeful smile playing on her lips.She knew she'd been found...and possibly saved.her now red eyes told the tiger  exactly where she was.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23